KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Golden Cooler....I like it!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 07:48 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'm guessing the "episodes" are more like mini-episodes in terms of length. So it already starts off with SSJ4 vs Blue? Go figure.

*Click the CC button for english subs

edit: Now that I watched, I guess we're probably not gonna get an all-out SSJB vs SSJ4 Goku fight. Them fighting together as a duo might be more interesting anyway. And oh hey, Trunks ambushed by Cooler.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jul 1st, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 10:43 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah, and on Fu's screen we can see Bojack and King Cold too.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 04:51 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Now gimme Ssjgod or Ssj4 Broly!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 10:53 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So who's the real main character? Trunks?

If this is supposed to be GT Goku, I'd like to know what happened to his eternal chibiness.

I also want to see if Vegeta can transform without Bulma's Brute-Ray.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

So fill me in on this show. Is this a full 30 min episode like super was? Where can I watch a full episode of this?

k, thanks smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:24 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

gotta admit, super saiyan 4 just look infinitly better than super saiyan blue, the only thing gt got it right

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:05 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
So who's the real main character? Trunks?

If this is supposed to be GT Goku, I'd like to know what happened to his eternal chibiness.

I also want to see if Vegeta can transform without Bulma's Brute-Ray.

I think this is actually a version of Goku exclusive to the game.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 06:12 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I actually enjoy how the episode was only 10 minutes or so. Not much of a time investment, and it encourages them to get to the point.

Goddamn though, did this make me wish SsJ4 was still canon. That ****ing design.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:52 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Here's a video explaining Xeno Goku (aka the SS4 Goku), skip to 1:17 to avoid all the self promotion stuff.

If anyone's interested in the series I'd suggest following the manga chapters as they release too cause the fights are a bit longer and start out a bit differently (For example in the Goku vs XG fight, base Goku blocks SS4 Xeno Goku's punch but it also sends Goku flying, so from that alone he realizes how strong XG is and goes Blue, plus the fight is a bit more extended.)

I'm mainly interested in the new mysterious saiyan they've shown, in one of the trailers he's fighting with SSB Vegito who's also using Kaioken for that matter (Let's hope that doesn't cause the fusion to last like 3 seconds lol).

Last edited by Yamcha on Jul 4th, 2018 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 01:06 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Can't watch the video, but as I understand it Xeno Goku went through GT, and some Z movies. Basically an upgraded Goku from GT.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I hope the manga has Goku react to SSJ4. Kind of stands out how he doesn't even question why he grew fur and a tail.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 06:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So is this based on Xenoverse? No Android 21?

Because I hate that female Buu. I don't care if it was designed by Toriyama, he clearly thought "Buu made by science. And a girl." Phoned it in and called it a day.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 07:04 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So ep.2 is delayed.....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 04:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Can't watch the video, but as I understand it Xeno Goku went through GT, and some Z movies. Basically an upgraded Goku from GT.

Z movies were already canon to GT.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 07:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

By Z movies he probably means BoG.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 07:17 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I'm interested to see how the anime will handle the newest chapter (I cut a lot of stuff out involving Trunks, since the main interest is likely Cooler lol).

Kanba (The new Saiyan) has such a dark aura that he blasts Goku with it which corrupts Goku and sends him into a berserker state, strong enough that he has no issues handling SSB Vegeta, but then Cooler shows up. Fu insults him by saying he should have got his brother since he has another form which triggers Cooler who says some shit that's essentially like "Anything my worthless brother does, I can do better" and goes Gold. He then has no issues with knocking out Berserker Goku while using barely any of his power, saying Goku only survived his blast due to the aura of that new Saiyan enveloping him.

I imagine there will be some things changed, like in the previous episode where Fu deflects a blast from SS4 Xeno Goku, in the Manga it was a blast from base Vegeta.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 04:54 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Here's the chapter if anyone's interested. This translation is a bit different from the first one I read, the one I read Cooler stated he barely used any energy but this one has him saying he used more stamina than expected, so who knows.

I'd wager this one is more accurate if he's suffering from the same stamina issues Frieza did when he first used the form though.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 06:41 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Newest episode was fun, animation is spot on.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:48 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Even a proud Vegeta didn't hesitate to fuse when seeing Cumber. Shame it doesn't last longer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 10:26 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote