KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I liked Cumber. For a saiyan he was a breath of fresh air, although OP.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 06:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

ssj4 goku/vegeta should be older than goku/vegeta from post TOP super, meaning they should be stronger base wise, if going by logic of blue = ssj4.

I wanted to see ssj3 cumber fight MUI goku, but I'm sure MUI wins vs. any multiplier.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 11:36 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well MUI certainly kicked the crap out of that guy. At this point I don’t think he can lose to anyone but say Whis.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 04:25 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So it seems that Merged Zamasu and co. Have found some way to usurp/defeat the Omni-King. It seems as though Cumber is still the main villain other than Fu, though. I have a feeling MUI would not have had as easy of a time with, say, Golden Oozaru Cumber.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:03 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah.

MUI is far from untouchable Jiren was doing well against hím.

Id say Golden Oozaru or SSJ3 Cumber could give him hell if not beat him...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 06:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show turned out to be pretty good.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:10 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So it seems that Merged Zamasu and co. Have found some way to usurp/defeat the Omni-King.
I saw that teaser as well. Canon or not, I'm very curious to see how they plan to accomplish this(especially since they'd likely have to get past Daishinkan as well)..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 11th, 2019 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 07:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are the thoughts on the power of the Evil Saiyan Cumber? Dude was overpowering Post-ToP SSJB KK Vegito while he was in base form, and he can go up to SSJ3 and Golden Oozaru. I would say he shits on Jiren, Broly, and Beerus combined.

He would def beat Jiren and Beerus

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:15 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm betting the Zeno button comes in to play, somehow. Easy lure for a trap.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

When is episode 8 coming out?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:36 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Galan007
I saw that teaser as well. Canon or not, I'm very curious to see how they plan to accomplish this(especially since they'd likely have to get past Daishinkan as well)..?
That interested me as well. :3

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:23 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omg if Jiren comes to Heroes it’s going to be epic!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 03:04 AM
Inedian

So Cumber dismantled Toppo and now it's Cumber vs Jiren.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 07:14 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Cumber will whoop Jiren so bad he'll be bursting ín tears.

Then fans will say but Jiren didnt go limit breakaaa...

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 09:01 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

And we have to see FP Cumber vs. CUI Goku, not base drained weakened Cumber.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 09:21 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I hope we see Jiren go all out/limit breaker against Cumber too regardless of the result but eh.

The two that took over the girls kinda reminded me of Baby. Was cool how Vegeta flushed them out nonetheless.

And that ending with Goku and the Grand Priest? Da fuq? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 11:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

When people saw Goku in the GP outfit they went nuts and commented "Goku>Whis"....

Too bad they made Hit look lame I mean phuckin SSJ Vegeta did better against them...

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 01:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So glad this is non-canon.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 24th, 2019 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 01:37 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that real?

So their plan hinges around no one being able to tell the obvious differences between Goku and Goku Black?

Guess Toriyama passed up a "Who do I hit! I don't know which is the real Goku."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote