KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » An excellent video showing why Marvel Studios is run better than Lucasfilm

An excellent video showing why Marvel Studios is run better than Lucasfilm
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

An excellent video showing why Marvel Studios is run better than Lucasfilm

Old Post May 28th, 2018 11:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I can save you the 10 minutes. Its cause Marvel aint gone full on SJW-Tard like Lucasfilms has.

You can thank me for the 11 minutes I saved you now.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 06:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Your mini mind is obsessed with social justice to the point it’s sad.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

When HollyWierd stops shoving it in my face, I will change my opinion on it...so yeah.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You see what you want to see.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:25 PM
Flyattractor

Says the Mega Nega(tive)sonic Hyper Ugly Marvel Fan Shill.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the Mega Nega(tive)sonic Hyper Ugly Marvel Fan Shill.
Nah, you’re just a sensitive gal.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor

That sounded like a Sexist Comment!?

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WOMEN ARE MORE EMOTIONAL THEN MEN!?

*Reported*

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

That sounded like a Sexist Comment!?

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WOMEN ARE MORE EMOTIONAL THEN MEN!?

*Reported*
They are it’s when you bleed. You bleed often.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:35 PM
Flyattractor

......Well that was an ugly and toxic comment.

Pure Quan Style.

stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

......Well that was an ugly and toxic comment.

Pure Quan Style.

stick out tongue
You nauseate me.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 02:46 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

MCU for the win. Unless Star Wars gets a Kevin Feige type person in charge they're doomed. Fire Kennedy.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 31st, 2018 03:03 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Kennedy is safe for now unfortunately.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 03:18 AM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

MCU has also had more time to sort themselves out. The current version of Lucasfilms (since Disney bought them) has only made four films, where as MCU has done, what 19? It's not like all MCU films were hits or without issues. In fact there was a string of MCU films after the first Avengers movie where I thought they were done - Dark World, Iron man 3, Age of Ultron - All very underwhelming movies. They righted the ship and now are the dominant studio in the world.

Growing pains and failures are useful in the long run, a lot can be learned from them.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: An excellent video showing why Marvel Studios is run better than Lucasfilm

Originally posted by quanchi112
https://youtu.be/Nu-D0EWTtjg

Your image looks like Thanos has a fetish of being covered in bloody pee.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 12:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Your image looks like Thanos has a fetish of being covered in bloody pee.
Anyine who saw the film knows what it is despite your weird fetishes. You are gross.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 12:44 PM
cdtm

A pee fetish would ironically be more normal, and less gross, then one for lumpy bald headed prune faced men. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
A pee fetish would ironically be more normal, and less gross, then one for lumpy bald headed prune faced men. stick out tongue
Dude, you’re just a harmless troll who can’t debate for shit. Your mama must be real proud of you.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:07 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by BackFire
MCU has also had more time to sort themselves out. The current version of Lucasfilms (since Disney bought them) has only made four films, where as MCU has done, what 19? It's not like all MCU films were hits or without issues. In fact there was a string of MCU films after the first Avengers movie where I thought they were done - Dark World, Iron man 3, Age of Ultron - All very underwhelming movies. They righted the ship and now are the dominant studio in the world.

Growing pains and failures are useful in the long run, a lot can be learned from them.
You can't call alienating half of the Star Wars fandom and causing MASSIVE fan backlash and hilarious box office drop off as "growing pains"...

No, Kathleen Kennedy, who's admitted she's not even a fan btw, has PURPOSELY killed off and damaged much of the OT.....she's got to go.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 31st, 2018 04:19 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

As a lifelong SW fan, and more of an MCU fan now, I find this video both interesting and sad. Rian Johnson's smugness is the antithesis of the Russo bros. humility. Mark Hamill's trying to say something real and he gets shut down... truly sad.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 04:32 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote