KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Boba Fett or Cad Bane

Boba Fett or Cad Bane
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
That sounds like bull shit though...mace being stalemated by Boba Fett? Come on...legends Mace Windu is a beast

He defeated a whole droid army by himself with the force, he n Yoda were holding off the sepretists as it invaded the capital. He owned old canon grievous who was rag dolling Jedi masters left n right.
Well yeah its bullshit. But it's technically canon in legends and therefore makes for excellent shitposting material.

Plus you have to ask yourself: as dumb as it is, is it REALLY that much worse then basically everything introduced in TOR?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He didn’t do anything against windu....typical dumb post
Yes, he did. Watch the film. Windu definitely beats him but Jango made him work for it and would have created more distance if his jet pack wasn’t damaged.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 08:50 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Tzeentch
They were both "on the verge of collapse" from exhaustion by the end of their fight in Sheev's office.

You shouldn't be so trusting of what you read on Wookipedia. The battle lasted like a minute at the very most, Mace passed over several opportunities to kill Boba early in the fight, the only blows that Boba landed were cheapshots, and Palpatine had to rush in and save his ass once Mace actually decided to kill him.

Boba Fett was cornered.
"This is my final offer of surrender," said the Jedi Master.
"No," said Boba in a low voice.
He would never surrender.
The Jedi took another step toward him. Boba thought of his friends back on Tatooine.
Good-bye, Ygabba. Good-bye, Gab'borah. I'll miss you.

Some inner monologue to have during a stalemate. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 02:24 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Even though I'm literally the second strongest Jedi alive, this twelve year old is too strong for me to defeat non-lethally."

You say Boba landed "cheap shots" but you're referring to a 12 year old boy fighting a Jedi grand master.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jun 5th, 2018 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Post the clip then, prove it, Jango looked like a clown

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 02:02 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Post the clip then, prove it, Jango looked like a clown
Why? Your idiotic brain is stuck in fantasy land. Do your own homework, dolt.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 02:15 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

To quan Post the clip or shut your trap lol, back your shit up son

@ the forum Hopefully they’ll expand on Cad Bane more and more. I heard he was toting a gun with cortosis bullets recently.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 03:32 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

In Legends he carried a double barreled shotgun with cortosis shot, though given the expenses on cortosis and the fact that it destroyed the barrels after he fired, I doubt he used it much.

Still Boba is superior I believe in both continuities, Legends even moreso.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

To quan Post the clip or shut your trap lol, back your shit up son

@ the forum Hopefully they’ll expand on Cad Bane more and more. I heard he was toting a gun with cortosis bullets recently.
No need I’ve already expanded on what occurred in the scene. Until you can refute it you concede, kid.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 04:16 PM
Zenwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhkqUyH8kQ

There's what happened in the whole 'fight' if you could really call it that.

https://youtu.be/1WpNCxqjKN4?t=48

Here's before that 'fight', the only thing Jango really did was burn Mace's cloak as he was deflecting SBD fire.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 6th, 2018 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He tried shooting mace and was cecapetated, if anything else happened prove it.. the clip is literally not even a minute so again...stfu and prove yourself punk ass

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 11:46 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
In Legends he carried a double barreled shotgun with cortosis shot, though given the expenses on cortosis and the fact that it destroyed the barrels after he fired, I doubt he used it much.

Still Boba is superior I believe in both continuities, Legends even moreso.

Not in current canon but idk much about boba in current canon

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 11:47 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhkqUyH8kQ

There's what happened in the whole 'fight' if you could really call it that.

https://youtu.be/1WpNCxqjKN4?t=48

Here's before that 'fight', the only thing Jango really did was burn Mace's cloak as he was deflecting SBD fire.

So basically Jango got wrecked...it’s not even embarrassing, he did fairly well against obi wan. Hell obi wan had a lot of ploy armor, he survived a rocket AND Boba Fett shooting at him from slave one? Also as durable as the armor is suppose to be, could Obi WANs hits even be that effective?

Mace Windu was leagues above Obi Wan, in legends he was force pushing large craft off ledges, destroying whole droid armies, he owned Grievous

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So themclip shows that due to his jet pack being damaged he couldn’t create more separation when Windu blitzed him. I’m right you’re wrong.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 05:01 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, I win again just like when I proved smoke was a loser n you couldn’t stop crying

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, I win again just like when I proved smoke was a loser n you couldn’t stop crying
Smoke? I despise you and your entire bloodline.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:46 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant Snoke but he clearly doesn’t deserve even me correctly spelling his name

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I meant Snoke but he clearly doesn’t deserve even me correctly spelling his name
Snoke is the most powerful force user and greatest dark lord of the Star Wars myth is st this time. Watch your tone, gnome.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:48 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Snoke is the most powerful force user and greatest dark lord of the Star Wars myth is st this time.

Youre the only one who believes that.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

If he's talking canon, I believe that.

EDIT: Well, there are the ones, actually, but apart from them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote