KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Swamp thing vs Sentry

Swamp thing vs Sentry
Started by: meep-meep

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Youre reaching.

I'm not.

quote:
Ive read all his appearances and nowhere does it state that he manipulates reality or life force.

Read Sentry books again then.

quote:
The nature of his powers are more akin to molecular manipulation on a relatively small scale if anything. Molecular manipulation and reality manipulation are not analogous...molecular manipulation follows universal laws, reality manip does not.

They are both the same thing.

That's why the Beyonder and Molecule Man formed a Cosmic Cube.

quote:
Scans of him manipulating souls?

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
No the reference you made had nothing to do with the life force manipulation that ST is capable of

Show a scan of ST doing it.

quote:
Sentry is not a reality manipulator

Reality Manipulation = Manipulation of all matter and all energy = Molecule Manipulation

That's the same thing in Marvel.

quote:
He has manipulated a soul not attacked it

Scan.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 11:11 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enzeru
No.

But yeah, go ahead and make your thread. I'll be there and continue to expose and destroy you.

The only thing that you destroyed with that thread is your credibility, both as a fan of the character and as a debater. laughing out loud

I mean, you literally crapped your pants and made-up a supposed version of my statements to avoid facing me. laughing

quote:
And since I can read you like an open book, you little coward:

The "little coward" is the one whom made everythiong to avoid facing me in a Battlezone.

You acted exactly like a pigeon in a game of chess.

That makes you below the worst debater in here and in comicvine. laughing

[b](please log in to view the image)

quote:
I predict that you'll try to get me banned from your thread. You'll claim that I'm disrupting your work.

Nooooo.

Please come in my thread.

You will come to whine and find excuses.

quote:
(Which is something you've done in my Sentry Respect thread with your trolling and lies.)

In your "respect thread", I came because you was taking things personal and mentioning me.

quote:
And since I'm smarter than you:

Oh really ?

The more I am reading you, the more I am thinking that you are Donald Trump in disguise.

quote:
This is my way of taking that option away from you.

I guess that you know that you deserve to be banned for your behaviour.

Unfortunately, if the mods decide to ban you, that will be your fault, not mine. XD

quote:
On topic: Probably a stalemate. Even if I had to pick a winner it would be a stalemate on who could edge it out. Both characters are too hax and too hard to put down for a definitive answer.

laughing

It's too hard to have an opinion when you want to be popular on a nameless battle forum, right ? laughing out loud

quote:
One thing is clear though: They both beat Superman. Welcome back, Raj.

Abhi is way better than you.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 11:23 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Good match...im leaning towards stalemate or edge to ST. He can be really creative with his powers and im curios if he could manipulate Bobs soul

This fight is literally Swamp Thing's to lose, when he is now the Avatar of Art or whatever new term they've thought up:

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 12:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by RealityWarper

I mean, you literally crapped your pants and made-up a supposed version of my statements to avoid facing me. laughing

Sounds to me like my first post in our battlezone already took your soul. You posted 6 pityful non-comments and then left the thread and crawled back into your hole.

It's okay though. I'll just let you know, that debunked your claims about "supposed versions" of anything. Here is a screenshot of what came after you fled the scene:
https://i.imgur.com/uih21Gk.jpg

^ That's a tiny fraction of your statements about Sentrys OMNIVERSAL (stepping your game up from the mere multiversal power level) power. I didn't make up anything. I just rephrased everything you say day in and day out. You should actually be thanking me, because in my opening posts I made you look less delusional than you actually are.

Originally posted by RealityWarper

Please come in my thread.

Oh, I will be there. And I'll take you apart again. Your resistance only makes my battlezoning harder.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 02:11 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enzeru
[B]Sounds to me like my first post in our battlezone already took your soul. You posted 6 pityful non-comments and then left the thread and crawled back into your hole.

It's okay though. I'll just let you know, that debunked your claims about "supposed versions" of anything. Here is a screenshot of what came after you fled the scene:
https://i.imgur.com/uih21Gk.jpg

^ That's a tiny fraction of your statements about Sentrys OMNIVERSAL (stepping your game up from the mere multiversal power level) power. I didn't make up anything. I just rephrased everything you say day in and day out. You should actually be thanking me, because in my opening posts I made you look less delusional than you actually are.

You don't understand that posting statements, without their context, and without anything to refute them in pointless in a debate. laughing

quote:
Oh, I will be there. And I'll take you apart again. Your resistance only makes my battlezoning harder.

You didn't make a battlezone.

A battlezone is the confrontation of two people about ideas.

You avoided it greatly.

Your solozoning and delusions are basically you shooting yourself in the feet. laughing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 04:12 PM
SquallX

People do know ST is nothing but a shell of Holland right? As in all ST has of Holland are his memories, not his soul? Holland has been dead the second the ST came to be.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 06:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Yup. I said I would debate Sentry and Swamp thing. I think i can prove a swamp thing and sentry fight would favour Swamp thing.

Last edited by meep-meep on Jun 6th, 2018 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 06:10 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

It's a good matchup. I made this thinking it would be a stalemate.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:18 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote