KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Of all the DCEU films announced and rumored, which are you most hopeful for?

Of all the DCEU films announced and rumored, which are you most hopeful for?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
I saw the trailer, yes ... the whole kingly drama stuff is similar.

Atlantis for ever?
Hey, you might one day get a good onscreen SS now.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 04:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I hope so, but by the time that happens, Marvel will have destroyed what little remains of the glinting bastard's awesomeness.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2018 06:05 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

This year aquaman

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:00 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The only thing I'm hopeful for is death.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by NemeBro
The only thing I'm hopeful for is death.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
This year aquaman

That's the ONLY thing this year. Low bar, indeed.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 04:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 04:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It happened.

It was BvS smile

I thought so too, but then I heard of plans for a "Man of Steel 2" and figured they didn't consider BvS a sequel. The guy who played Supes doesn't consider it a sequel.

And if you go by wiki here is what it says about the sequel:

"In August 2016, The Wrap reported that Warner Bros. put the film in active development as a top priority.[186] The news of a standalone Superman film were later confirmed by Dany Garcia, Cavill's manager.[187] While promoting Arrival, Amy Adams confirmed that work had begun on the screenplay.[188] In March 2017, it was announced that Matthew Vaughn was being eyed by Warner Bros. to direct.[189] In April 2018, it was reported that Christopher McQuarrie is considering directing the film."

So it seems kinda stuck in limbo and in need of a director. Seems nobody wants to take a bite of this shit sandwich.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of the offerings, I suppose Shazan.

If DC knew what they were doing, they'd reference old Vertigo line stories like Longbow Hunters or The Question. Maybe L.E.G.I.O.N. or the Five Years Later LOSH story.. So many stories of the 80's/90's would make good movies, and keep in with the "grim 'n gritty" mood they aim for.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
I thought so too, but then I heard of plans for a "Man of Steel 2" and figured they didn't consider BvS a sequel.

Snyder is no longer on the ship. It won't happen.

The guy who played Supes doesn't consider it a sequel.

Cavill's opinion doesn't matter one bit...

So it seems kinda stuck in limbo and in need of a director. Seems nobody wants to take a bite of this shit sandwich.

And nobody will.

DC's shared universe is a disaster, WB is going to back to making stand-alone films.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 04:06 PM
Darth Thor

^ Since MOS2 is a stand alone (in theory), that should fit in with their new approach.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 05:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure some director might take the job. I hear James Gunn has an opening now.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hire James Gunn for a GLC film while hiring Batista as Kilowog.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:39 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
Hire James Gunn for a GLC film while hiring Batista as Kilowog.

Or to do some films surrounding the New Gods.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:41 PM
tkitna

Or to do some films surrounding the New Gods.

Yes please. This is what I would be interested in. The exchanges between Barda and Miracle could be awesome.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:09 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Someone else is attached to the new gods. Ava duvernay.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gunn would probably be better.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 12:17 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gunn is too good for the dceu.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 01:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wonder Woman '84 has been pushed back to 2020....

https://deadline.com/2018/10/wonder...020-1202487260/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 09:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I thought so too, but then I heard of plans for a "Man of Steel 2" and figured they didn't consider BvS a sequel. The guy who played Supes doesn't consider it a sequel.

And if you go by wiki here is what it says about the sequel:

"In August 2016, The Wrap reported that Warner Bros. put the film in active development as a top priority.[186] The news of a standalone Superman film were later confirmed by Dany Garcia, Cavill's manager.[187] While promoting Arrival, Amy Adams confirmed that work had begun on the screenplay.[188] In March 2017, it was announced that Matthew Vaughn was being eyed by Warner Bros. to direct.[189] In April 2018, it was reported that Christopher McQuarrie is considering directing the film."

Cavill is out...

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Wonder Woman '84 has been pushed back to 2020....

https://deadline.com/2018/10/wonder...020-1202487260/

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 09:30 PM