KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Toxic Fandoms? DCEU/MCU/Star Wars

Toxic Fandoms? DCEU/MCU/Star Wars
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

People have already lost positions over at Warner So Fly wants them to once again clean their replacements so it takes even longer for anything to get done. You have to let the new regime try before 86ing any of the new leadership. Fly is dumb.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The Real Suicide Squad.

Just movie footage of their executive boardroom after another stinker.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 01:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Kevin is staying because he had his best year last year and WB is doing good this year.

Hamada is still very early in his reign at DC. While Bewkes has stepped down and is being replaced by John Stankey.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 08:25 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
The Real Suicide Squad.

Just movie footage of their executive boardroom after another stinker.

Maybe make a Movie where AT&T Hire all the DC Assassins to Take Out the Old WB Management ... We can dream can't we?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Kevin is staying because he had his best year last year and WB is doing good this year.

Hamada is still very early in his reign at DC. While Bewkes has stepped down and is being replaced by John Stankey.
Green lantern corps is a good idea for me but the elseworlds shit is terrible. Only interested in the dceu stuff and the new gods to compare to my MCU. WW too is definitely a cool hero that we already have but for the future I’m more excited about what else I named than the rest of the leaguers we already have save her.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The idea of introducing the concept of Elseworlds to moviegoers is interesting and has merit, but only after laying a strong foundation of a quality setting in your own cinematic universe so that people could be interested in alternative takes on stories and characters.

The DCEU hasn't done that, so introducing these alternative stories is idiotic.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NemeBro
The idea of introducing the concept of Elseworlds to moviegoers is interesting and has merit, but only after laying a strong foundation of a quality setting in your own cinematic universe so that people could be interested in alternative takes on stories and characters.

The DCEU hasn't done that, so introducing these alternative stories is idiotic.

I doubt it. The Common Uninvested Movie Goer wouldn't give a crap about any of that as long as the movie is good.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I doubt it. The Common Uninvested Movie Goer wouldn't give a crap about any of that as long as the movie is good.
The common movie goer also has lost faith in the dc brand so it’ll take convincing but with a puny budget it’ll make money. Poor dc is relegated to tiny budgets while the MCU dominates the world. Warner isn’t Disney obviously.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:54 PM
Senor Cage

Pretty much. If the movie is good, the general audience could care less about the past. It's not like they think," WB hasn't developed a strong foundation, so I'm going to skip this". As long as Joaqin knocks it out of park, people will flock.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 09:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I do not think people will flock because the joker has been done to death. He will be compared to ledger. All Batman films are compared to the Nolan ones.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:27 AM
Flyattractor

Base it on the Real Best Joker of all Time. Mark Hamill.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:09 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Base it on the Real Best Joker of all Time. Mark Hamill.
Quit trying to kiss up now to Star Wars actors.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:42 PM
Senor Cage

laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:07 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Fly is a turd.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:09 AM
Senor Cage

Lol

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Lol
I knew you’d agree.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:13 AM
Senor Cage

Why?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Why?
You are weak.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:26 AM
Senor Cage

Why??

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Why??
Probably started in your parents.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:29 AM