KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Toxic Fandoms? DCEU/MCU/Star Wars

Toxic Fandoms? DCEU/MCU/Star Wars
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Except the OT flipped that lesson around for Han.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:42 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Lol, people were calling Daisy "fat" weren't they?! laughing WTF...

Anyway, I can't say I agree with you on how much it's going to make. Would I be surprised if it made over 1.5 billion? At this point yes actually. My guess is it makes closer to the 1.3 that TLJ made...but we'll see. The only way I see it making more is if WOM is great and the movie tries to heal the wounds to the community that TLJ caused. Not sure how they'd go about doing that but yah.

Oh yeah, she worked out and filled herself out a little bit and she was labelled "Fat" by the SW vitriol spewing types. Personally, she was just cute in TFA, she's better looking/sexy in TLJ.

Fair enough, we'll see there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You gotta admit one thing, though.

Han's death is not so lame now, when you remember [SPOILER - highlight to read]: what Han's boss told him - ""Assume everyone will betray you and you'll never be disappointed."

I predict we'll get flooded with memes in a month or two.

Good catch thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ridley is sexier in TFA but I like my women thin. Not that it matters but criticizing her weight is silly. Star Wars fans can be a little nutty.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ridley is sexier in TFA but I like my women thin.

I like fit women with big butts. Vida Guerra is super hot :

(please log in to view the image)

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:26 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

She’s hot but she’s no Gal Gadot for me. That girl is super sexy.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You gotta admit one thing, though.

Han's death is not so lame now, when you remember [SPOILER - highlight to read]: what Han's boss told him - ""Assume everyone will betray you and you'll never be disappointed."

I predict we'll get flooded with memes in a month or two.

Han not being able to see that coming was the dumbest thing ever.

Leia sending Han on his own to go bring back Kylo was also dumb. Its like she wanted her husband gone.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:16 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Han not being able to see that coming was the dumbest thing ever.

Maybe he was able, but wanted to try anyway.

Leia sending Han on his own to go bring back Kylo was also dumb. Its like she wanted her husband gone.

They weren't together anymore. Women are like that, more than willing to sacrifice anyone and anything if there's a chance for saving their kids.

Still hated the scene, tbh. Didn't feel anything when Han died. And Kylo looks like a pussy without the mask.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

For once I agree with quan...well more then once, Gal Gadot is a goddess

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 09:58 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Well at least Quan has good taste in women. Gadot is perfect

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:22 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Still hated the scene, tbh. Didn't feel anything when Han died. And

Bingo.

It was trying to imitate Bens death in ANH, but completely failed in giving that same effect.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bingo.

It was trying to imitate Bens death in ANH, but completely failed in giving that same effect.

Then it got even worse with Luke dying in TLJ... now THAT was a blatant rip-off.

And just in case you didn't mind Kylo's face, Rian made sure to expose his weird chest to the audience laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 11:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well at least Quan has good taste in women. Gadot is perfect
Uhm so you’re right once and act all crazy. Act like you’ve been there before.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:32 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Oh Star Wars fans by far, DC fans might petition for things and whatnot but they aren't known for sending hate mail and death threats like Star Wars fans have recently. Both Marvel and DC are rumoured to have done things like spiking RT and IMDB ratings but nothing concrete; besides thats more petty than hateful.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:50 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Marvel fans in general are by far the best. Partly due to my example. Ok not partly mainly due to me.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 01:53 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

hey Quan, Maul, Snoke and Thanos have a dick sucking marathon, who finishes their john first???

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:11 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
hey Quan, Maul, Snoke and Thanos have a dick sucking marathon, who finishes their john first???
Trick question because they don’t suck dick but have their dicks sucked at their request. Nice try. Superman I bet would be very good at this because he already sucked Bruce Wayne’s dick in Batman v. Superman.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:13 AM
tkitna

Guess i'm to old because I dont really pay attention to Star Wars fans. I admit also that my taste in the movies is rare compared to everybody else. My favorite of all of them is 'Attack Of The Clones' and thats coming from somebody who saw 'A New Hope' at the drive-in in 77' when I was young. Sure Christensen sucked, but so what. Hated 'The Force Awakens' but thought 'The Last Jedi' was alright ironically. Havent seen Solo.

As for the DCEU fans, I almost feel sorry for them if it wasnt for how insufferable some of them were before the movies were released. Afterwards they find any angle they can to defend them. The 'it made money' argument was my favorite. Sure they made money, but the movie itself still sucked and underperformed horribly. All they have to hang their hats on is the terribly overused Batman and a WW movie the was average to decent at best. Like I said, they defend these movies until the end when even they know they are garbage for the most part and the whole thing needs scrapped so they can start over.

MCU fans are tough sometimes too, but lets be honest, Marvel makes freaking awesome movies. Fans that brag, have a right I guess.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:48 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

And just in case you didn't mind Kylo's face, Rian made sure to expose his weird chest to the audience laughing out loud

You know when Anakin is topless in ROTS, he was completely cut. So what the heck was that with Kylos topless scene.

Rey told him to cover up because it was truly a disgusting sight.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:00 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

My order of preference for the "big three" right now.

1. MCU- I mean, it's hands down the best cinematic universe right now; not even close.

2. DCEU - I think BVS and SS are hot garbage but the rest aren't as bad as the reviews say. Also, they've mostly steered away from political bullshit which brings me to.

3. Star Wars. Once this was my favorite film franchise. Those days are long gone. Political agendas and just bad plots being shoved into the new movies left and right is bullshit, and the way Kathleen hates the original trilogy/characters really shows.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:36 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote