KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

That's just it, he hasn't. He has said, publicly, maybe two or three negative things about the films. Far from a smear campaign.

nice contradiction of your denial. enjoy your hugbox party laughing out loud thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 08:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

You still haven't presented any evidence. What a surprise.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 08:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Conversely, part of me doesn't blame Lucas for selling Star Wars considering it's universally accepted as having the most toxic fanbase. When he sold it, he was probably like "There, the films and its fans are your problem now Disney. Have fun!".

Old Post Sep 29th, 2019 09:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
then why/how are we even discussing this? seriously, take the fanboy blinders off. he's been smearing disney from day one with "white slavers" and he still hasn't stopped thumb down

Dude Read the article before commenting. Its in Bob Igers book.

Oh enough of the white slavers crap. It was one comment he made in an in depth interview years ago and He apologised for that right away and also gave Disney credit for the success of TFA.

He also gave major props to Rouge One, but has mostly been quiet.

The worst he said about TFA was that it was kind of retro, and he always tried to make each of the movies different. Thats it. Nothing about it being a bad film.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Conversely, part of me doesn't blame Lucas for selling Star Wars considering it's universally accepted as having the most toxic fanbase. When he sold it, he was probably like "There, the films and its fans are your problem now Disney. Have fun!".

Oh hes laughing his ass off now. No doubt.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 30th, 2019 at 09:15 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2019 09:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Darth Thor
[Feelings][NoValidRetort][IgnoreEvidence] Dude Read the article before commenting. Its in Bob Igers book.

Oh enough of the white slavers crap. It was one comment he made in an in depth interview years ago and He apologised for that right away and also gave Disney credit for the success of TFA.

He also gave major props to Rouge One, but has mostly been quiet.

The worst he said about TFA was that it was kind of retro, and he always tried to make each of the movies different. Thats it. Nothing about it being a bad film. [/IgnoreEvidence][/NoValidRetort][/Feelings]

k

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 30th, 2019 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2019 02:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You still haven't explained how he "smeared" them?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 12:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
k

Yeah, hold your L. laughing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 03:35 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Silent Master
You still haven't explained how he "smeared" them?

Because he didnt at all. Its a made up accusation.

He just assumed this discussion was taking place because Lucas had come out and said something, which means its actually him on the smear campaign against Lucas.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 08:39 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Can't stop laughing.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 08:37 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

New trailer incoming tonight.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 09:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can link you to a video of paint drying, you'd get more out of it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Can't stop laughing.

That was pretty good. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 12:35 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Surtur

thumb up laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 12:37 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur

Which colour?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 01:14 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 01:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this looks f%cking freaking awesome.. i cannot wait to watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 01:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Waiting for this new trailer to appear on youtube.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 01:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

FINAL TRAILER

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 02:00 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looks even worse then I imagined. Normally they can cobble together a pretty great SW trailer even from a poor film, but this one was just bad. It's banking entirely on nostalgia.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 02:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Why, Kathleen Kennedy?! Why have you done this to me?!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:54 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote