KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DOOM: Eternal

DOOM: Eternal
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
This game is phuckin awesome!

Gotta agree on the strategy thing...enemies can tank Way too much even on the lowest difficulty. By the end of the game previous bosses appear As mini bosses like ín every 2nd fight which can be a bit annoying...

Right now im at mission 12 I stopped and back tracked got all the remaining collectibles actived some cheats...etc

Btw using cheats still allows you to get the trophies...

Also heavy cannon is easily one of the Best weapons in the game the mini missiles are crazy good...

This, along with a recent review on Steam and certain online reviews, confirm my worst fears:

quote:
This is not a good DOOM game.

---I will preface this review by saying at the time of writing, I have 100%'d the main campaign on Nightmare difficulty, and feedback will be based on such. I have not done nor especially care about the multiplayer.---
Original review was 4,500 characters too long; it has been condensed.

CHANGES:
The core gameplay loop has changed, significantly, from a game about slaughtering demons to a heavy emphasis on resource management and using certain weapons to kill certain demons. Every enemy you fight now has a very specific manner in which the game wants you to kill that enemy. 'Throw a grenade into this enemy's mouth to insta-kill it'. 'Use a heavy punch on this enemy to do 50% of its HP and make it vulnerable to all other damage.' These, at least on harder difficulties, are not suggestions. Trying to fight the enemy without using its specified weak-point will see you taking five salvos of rockets to bring it down, or emptying huge chunks of ammo into it. The game expects you to use X weapon to fight Y enemy.

Because of this, you can no longer be trusted like in DOOM 2016 to have the 'correct' type of ammo when a fight starts. So the chainsaw now has infinite (recharging) ammo, and one-hit kills most 'trash' enemies. To compensate for this change, 'trash' enemies now infinitely respawn, every fight. To begin with, this is limited generally to imps, zombies and soldiers. Later on, more dangerous 'trash' enemies will be added to the infinite-respawning pool, enemies you cannot chainsaw for ammo and must either kill with a single headshot from a charged rifle, or teleporting enemies who are just there to harass harder.

PROBLEMS:
Combined, this is the problem. Ammo, health and armor are drastically reduced in frequency in the world because it is expected you use enemies as your walking dispensers. It is up to you to manage your flamethrower, glory kills and chainsaw to keep yourself topped up while the fighting is occurring. However, because of this much heavier focus on weak-points, running around with your favorite weapon slaughtering demons is no longer viable. When the Cacodemon pops up, you either switch to your shotgun-grenade or lob a grenade in its mouth. There also happens to be a snake-demon under it, so now it's time for the rocket-launcher lock-on to deal with that. And this repeats over and over as instead of running around an arena blasting away at demons enjoyably, you are forced into a loop of switching weapons to what the GAME deems appropriate for each enemy, not what YOU deem useful in the current situation. The difficulty doesn't come from the threat of the enemies you face; the first fight where you are dealing with a few spider-demons and soldiers is going to be functionally the same as the last fights. Use weapon on weakpoint of given enemy, avoid trash. The difficulty is only how many variations will be thrown at you in one fight, and thus how quick you have to be to dance into the 'correct' loadout as each enemy comes into view.

There are 3 bosses, which is similar to DOOM 2016. The game will quite literally pause itself, instruct you on how to beat that boss, and then kick you into the fight. The first boss is a 'dodge when the Sekiro flash shows up then counter', the second is 'Shoot it for a bit, then use [Specific Weapon] to deal damage', and the last is 'Shoot it in specific weakpoints until it breaks, then shoot another weakpoint'. Even on NIGHTMARE difficulty, if you happen to die too many times to a boss, the game will pause again and plainly ask "You seem to be having trouble; do you want us to give you enhanced armor for this fight to reduce the Boss' damage? This won't affect progression, don't worry." The most infantile kind of hand-holding I have ever seen from a shooter of this calibre, especially one that focuses on being difficult by nature.

COLLECTIBLES:
This blew my mind in the worst way. Challenges are still here, nothing different or wrong with that. You still have suit-points, weapon-points, toys, etc. However because collecting is... hard, apparently, the game gives you more than you need. Something that shows either an incredible lack of respect for its audience, or is a sign of heavy dumbing-down. At 100% completion, I have 12 armor points I can do nothing with and 4 'battery' items used to unlock doors on your citadel, except all of my doors are already unlocked. Whereas before it was 'Can't find the upgrade? Well you don't get the upgrade then.', now the upgrade points are thrown at you to the point of you having too many to even use. All challenges except the 6 bonus-arenas can now be done with cheat codes on after beating the level once, eliminating all actual challenge. Turn on infinite ammo and lives and go nuts. The reward for those elite arenas is also just a weaker shotgun-version of the BFG that shares its ammo pile. That's all.

THE MARAUDER:
He starts as a 'boss' fight, and then simply becomes an enemy which spawns during/after random fights for the rest of the game with no fanfare or upgrades. His mechanics are as such;
1. He is invincible to everything.
2. He is only not invincible when using a specific attack, during which you have about .6-.9 seconds to shoot him.
3. He will only do this specific attack if you are within a sweet-spot range; too far or too close, he will use a highly damaging, sometimes instant, attack instead.
4. He will summon a spectral wolf to attack you that drops no health or ammo, will try to circle behind you, and dies in a couple shots.
5. He takes about 6 shots from a rocket or gauss-cannon to kill.
Fights with him are not fun. They are certainly challenging, and get easier with time once you learn his mechanics more in detail, but they are not -fun-. Enemies will constantly spawn around you in case you run out of ammo, harassing. You are forced to use the super shotgun, rocket launcher, or gauss-cannon to damage him as anything else will do no damage in that .8 second window. Anytime the wolf spawns, you either have to waste a massive shot or try to rapidly switch to smaller weapon to deal with its fast-moving nature. You then essentially must deal with parry/counterattack mechanics in a shooter, dodging back or to the side once baiting the specific attack you want, and firing once in the window before resuming the pattern. I should not, ever, in a DOOM game, be forced to stop my gameflow in order to engage in a parry-dance with an invincible enemy.

SUMMARY:
This isn't a bad game. I would still give it a solid 7.5/10, 5 being an average game. The graphics are lovely, the gameplay and shooting is both solid and has weight to it, and there is fun to be had.

This is, however, an AWFUL Doom game.

You no longer have the freedom to run through arenas using multi-weapon flavors of death to destroy your enemies. The maps are no longer even slightly open 'explore whichever section you want first', and have changed to heavily linear 'move from one battle arena to the next' experiences complete with fast-travel near the ends of missions. You are forced to play the game the way the developers want you to play it, every fight becomes a technical and finicky mess of managing resources rather than enjoying the killing, and by the last few levels any appeal of the brawling is lost in just massive waves of difficulty and varied enemies that far outstays its welcome, and is ABSOLUTELY NOT worth the 70$ asking price this game currently goes for here. After 17 hours, I can absolutely state that you should wait a few months for the price to drop to the 30~ area before buying, and if you do buy, DO NOT expect a DOOM game. This is needless over complication of the DOOM formula, and a straight and marked downgrade from 2016.

As I suspected, they took a good concept and utterly ruined it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by cdtm
Am really glad I passed on this, judging by the comments.

90 bucks for a glitchy piece of crap? Shut up and take my money!

I mean Skyrim at launch had how many glitches? And was/is still considered one of the best games of all time.

Speaking of, Doom has established itself as Bethesda's 3rd biggest IP now, behind only Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Eternal broke the franchise record opening, doubling the revenue of Doom 2016.

Despite your usual posting here and cherrypicking certain reviews/comments apart from the majority of positive ones in the case of this game, I figured Eternal would be successful with how much it had riding on it, but doing this well is even more than I expected; pretty wild considering the shaky ground Doom was still on just a few years ago.

I get where you and some are coming from though on strategy and Doom not mixing too well, after fighting the gladiator demon boss again last night on extra lives mode and being reminded how the first phase was. While the Marauder I didn't mind at first, he overstayed his welcome with the repeated encounters. The Doom Hunter felt more like a proper Doom enemy as far as fighting against at least. Him I didn't mind facing again here and there as he didn't really interrupt the flow in comparison. The other bosses were solid though between the Kahn Makyr and Icon of Sin, the latter of which was like Doom II in the sense of fighting a giant demon while dealing with hordes of enemies but better designed.

Now that they've done their modern spin on Doom II though, as well as the love nods to Doom 64 with the unlockable Unmaker weapon, I don't know what to expect for a future game/story setting after this. Retelling Doom 3 perhaps? Regardless, excellent how they connected it all together now as far as the lore.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 25th, 2020 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:45 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Just finished Super gore nest once you get the hang of it the game becomes much easier.

I think I was overreacting my first playthrough....

Still if you dont pay attention it is pretty easy to get killed.

What's your fave weapon Ridley?

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I mean Skyrim at launch had how many glitches? And was/is still considered one of the best games of all time.

Speaking of, Doom has established itself as Bethesda's 3rd biggest IP now, behind only Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Eternal broke the franchise record opening, doubling the revenue of Doom 2016.

Despite your usual posting here and cherrypicking certain reviews/comments apart from the majority of positive ones in the case of this game, I figured Eternal would be successful with how much it had riding on it, but doing this well is even more than I expected; pretty wild considering the shaky ground Doom was still on just a few years ago.

I get where you and some are coming from though on strategy and Doom not mixing too well, after fighting the gladiator demon boss again last night on extra lives mode and being reminded how the first phase was. While the Marauder I didn't mind at first, he overstayed his welcome with the repeated encounters. The Doom Hunter felt more like a proper Doom enemy as far as fighting against at least. Him I didn't mind facing again here and there as he didn't really interrupt the flow in comparison. The other bosses were solid though between the Kahn Makyr and Icon of Sin, the latter of which was like Doom II in the sense of fighting a giant demon while dealing with hordes of enemies but better designed.

Now that they've done their modern spin on Doom II though, as well as the love nods to Doom 64 with the unlockable Unmaker weapon, I don't know what to expect for a future game/story setting after this. Retelling Doom 3 perhaps? Regardless, excellent how they connected it all together now as far as the lore.

Sales also help when most of the world is in lockdown/quarantine.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 11:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Smasandian
Sales also help when most of the world is in lockdown/quarantine.

And the game doing this well was in spite of it coming out the same day as Animal Crossing New Horizons. Now I don't care for AC, but that game was assisted heavily by the timing of the corona virus, probably more so than Doom. Many started to freak out that they'd be stuck inside for months, so they hurried and got a Switch, as that game was advertised as a life simulator you could sink months into, while Doom has like, a 15 hour campaign?

Originally posted by Estacado
Just finished Super gore nest once you get the hang of it the game becomes much easier.

I think I was overreacting my first playthrough....

Still if you dont pay attention it is pretty easy to get killed.

What's your fave weapon Ridley?

Just made it to the Icon of Sin on my extra lives playthrough and taking a breather before I fight him again.

Favorite weapon? Hm, I guess now it would be the super shotgun. Before with previous Doom's I never used it that much, preferring to be kinda conservative with ammo, but with how it works here where you get ammo back by chainsawing a common enemy or headshotting a Makyr Drone (feels good to be using chainsaw more again on that note compared to Doom 2016 where I hardly used it), find myself going to town on most heavy enemies with super shotty now. If Ash Williams had any inspiration for Doomslayer, which he probably did, makes it all the more fitting far as that weapon.

The assault rifle's my other most used weapon, but for the heavies that run at you, chaingun + turret, and plasma rifle for the rest. Oh yeah, favorite weapon upgrade would have to be lock-on burst for the rocket launcher. Spamming it on classic Cyberdemon, or Tyrant as he's now called... Fun.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 01:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I just reached Urdak...have 23 lives on stock it was pretty easy so far

Game registered the ballista unlock this Time...

Still have to remaster all weapons have to back track again...

My 2 most used weapons are heavy cannon and missile launcher...micro missiles and the multi lockon rockets can demolish anything..

Super shotgun is crazy fun and the armor drop upgrade is really good.

The skin you get for extra life completion is awesome it looks identical to the gold skin you get for beating ultra nightmare...

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 09:03 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And the game doing this well was in spite of it coming out the same day as Animal Crossing New Horizons. Now I don't care for AC, but that game was assisted heavily by the timing of the corona virus, probably more so than Doom. Many started to freak out that they'd be stuck inside for months, so they hurried and got a Switch, as that game was advertised as a life simulator you could sink months into, while Doom has like, a 15 hour campaign?

I think COVID19 helped Doom sales..it had too. How much..no idea but it wasn't a bad thing.

If Cyberpunk came out as intended...that game would of broken records.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 12:23 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Got gunpletionist this Time around.

Read that a lot of people had the same glitch as me but they got it on the extra life playthrough...

It could be cause of the cheats...or something else.

Im done with all the single player trophies.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 10:49 AM
cdtm

You know what this game is?

A poor man's Devil May Cry.

Same gothic theme, same difficulty level, none of the good level design.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 09:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You say that, but the similarities to Devil May Cry is actually why others like Maximilian Dood loved it.

Y'know, the Marauder isn't really that much an offshoot enemy design as I previously thought. Other things like grenades and splash damage from rockets still damage him even with his shield up, not to mention you can quickly change to any other weapon and damage him more after he's pushed back. The game just didn't do a real good job of telling you how to best combat him like with all the other enemies which is why the common player struggled with him so.

Still haven't gotten into the battle mode much yet due to other games on my backlog, but meaning to sometime. My first impression on it was kinda mixed; not sure if it's something I'll play consistently like Doom 2016's multiplayer once I'm done with the milestones. I like how they gave a tutorial for the general rundown on how to play each of the different demons. There's a bit more depth to their gameplay than there was before at least, but the overall package of 2 vs 1 kinda feels like a step down. I know multiplayer's not one of the main focuses for the series and more of a secondary thing, but 2016's online I would say had plenty replay value once they made all the DLC free. Not feeling there'll be that much with this one unless perhaps they add more features to it later. That said, can already tell the Archvile and Marauder will be my favorite demons to play in this game, despite the latter not having his shield when controlling him. The Baron of Hell was one of my favorite playable demons in 2016, but at least he's a summonable one here, so that's something.

And they got their priorities straight with some campaign DLC this time around which is planned, which we never got for Doom 2016 despite the demand for it. I hope one of the campaign DLC's gives us the Mother Demon boss. Game already gave us the Unmaker as an unlockable weapon, so why not?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Apr 12th, 2020 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 10:00 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 01:22 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

We want to spill demons blood.

ID sucks dry our blood.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 10:31 PM
cdtm

Remember how seriously Doom took itself?

Yeah, me neither. This bullshit lore is something you'd expect from Halo, not a goofy 1994 shooter about a random space marine going on a genocidal rampage on account of his pet rabbit Daisy.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 01:14 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So what is it....

You complain when modern games are the same...and then you complain when modern games make changes.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 04:11 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If we're being honest, the series has taken itself more seriously since Doom 3 in 2004. Apart from world building, the main purpose of the lore was just to build up Doomguy as the badass everyone knows he is, but you can take it or leave it. Also Daisy can be spotted and referenced in parts throughout Eternal, so not like they've forgotten her. That all said, I still kinda like the lore in the Doom 3 universe better. It was just easier to follow and more interesting with the ancient Martian civilization, before they started going with other dimensions, worlds, and stuff.

Wasn't really planning to post here again, but I guess while am here, will give my thoughts/opinions on the DLC.

The Ancient Gods part 1: The Blood Makyrs at first were one of the most annoying enemies ever, but glad they made them easier to kill later with the last update. Didn't mind the Spirits though; microwave beaming/going Ghostbusters on them after killing an extra tough demon was always satisfying.

The end fight on Blood Swamp I have to agree with people was the worst boss/trial in the series by far. Otherwise that level and the others were good, and the end fight with Samur Makyr or the Seraphim made up for the earlier mentioned fight. Pretty much all the levels and parts leading up to him upped the ante from the experience and difficulty of the base campaign, like any quality DLC should.

The Ancient Gods part 2: Liked the armored Baron of Hell as a new enemy type, with microwave beam from the plasma rifle being most effective which I was used to using more after the spirits, but its armor regenerates quick. Stone Imp was interesting too, though annoying in numbers, but a good way to get players to use the normal shotgun and full auto more again. Hated the new Prowler though. If it teleports away before you kill it, you're helpless for awhile as your health depletes and you're unable to dash under its poisonous effect.

This DLC was still easier overall though thanks to the sentinel hammer, which arguably made even the chainsaw obsolete in resource management. Not once did I use my BFG ammo like before, partly because of there not being as many Archviles as you'd normally expect. The escalation encounters (particularly round 2) I guess were harder than the average sections, but would've preferred there still being slayer gate challenges like before. That's where the real challenge was.

The addition of grapple points for the meathook of the super shotgun was fun, but feels like something the game should've always had; it is a grappling hook, of course it should be used to traverse the environment. The final fight with Davoth was fun too imo, but they really overdid it with his regenerating health, though once I got better at reading him (backing up every time he doesn’t flash green as he strikes) and combo damaging him during the stuns, it wasn't too consequential.

Overall though part 2 feels a bit rushed or undercooked compared to part 1 and levels of the base campaign, namely with the length. Was still a good experience though, and I understand they can’t outdo themselves every time, especially with the deadline they had to meet in getting this out in time for the game's first anniversary, plus with covid, the horrible Texas weather event, etc, but still.

Other than that, looking forward to the future master levels that they said would come, especially after Super Gore Nest which was the most challenging thing yet. All those Tyrants and Archviles at the end pretty much desensitized me to any of the enemy spawns that TAG part 2 had to offer.

I feel for another eventual game after this, they'll need to change it up some again like they did going from classic Doom to the Doom 3 era, and from the Doom 3 era to current Doom, lest it gets stale. I'd be fine though with this being the last one for awhile.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 04:23 AM
cdtm

And classic Doom is best Doom anyways. TNT: Evilution and Plutonia are timeless classics, and any given Megawad is more challenging then anything these hacks can cook up.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 04:55 PM
cdtm

quote:

Doom Eternal kinda sucks
DOOM Eternal
Just finished the campaign on hurt me plenty and frankly I was pretty disappointed this game doesn’t stand up to Doom 2016 at all in my opinion.

The ammo system is incredibly frustrating I’m constantly running out of ammo for all my guns and I’m forced to use the chainsaw. I liked how in the first game you only had to use it sparingly when you were desperate for ammo.

The bosses are absolutely horrendous. Every single boss you fight immediately turns into a mob boss save for the final two bosses. None of the bosses feel unique or cool since I know I’m just going to be fighting them from now on. On that note the marauder is probably the most frustrating and least fun enemy I’ve ever seen in a video game. He punishes you for playing aggressively and you essentially just have to sit there until you get the go ahead from the green flashes completely ruining any flow you might have gotten in the fight.

The lore of the game was convoluted and made absolutely no sense at all. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be overcompensating for the lack of a real story in Doom 2016 but I didn’t know what was going on half the time since it feels like they just made this weird fantasy story up as they went.

Overall I was thoroughly disappointed in this game I very rarely got the rush of adrenaline I got from the first game and instead the game just felt like a chore of grinding through areas to advance. Interested to hear what other people have to say though maybe this is just me?

39 Comments sorted by
Best
Post is archived
u/Thrax23 avatar
Thrax23
360d
Agreed, it's a chore. No semblance of Doom left in these games either. This is more like Serious Sam or something. Just giant arenas jam packed with an incoherent mess of shit constantly being flung at you. This is like an FPS version of Geometry Wars with all the bright colours everywhere and screen constantly full of endless projectiles and explosions.

The UAC levels were the best because they actually had some Doom in them. Some fast paced corridor crawling, classic looking environments, it was great.

Quickly replaced with spastic arena fighting and atrociously designed platforming (the Urdak platforming was some of the most anger inducing garbage level design I've ever played in a game).

Less is more, and this game embodied the polar opposite of that philosophy. It blitzes you with endless streams of nonsense and tells you you're not tactical or "smart" if you don't like it. Funny, the smartest games I've played are ones that are slower paced and require actual thought and planning. This game just requires you to develop the reflexes necessary to keep up with the breakneck pace, there's nothing particularly smart or complicated about it.

It's like playing the hardest songs in Beat Saber. A bunch of stuff flung at you at 10 billion mph isn't very fun unless you're that kind of die hard weirdo that likes to beat stuff like that. But Doom was never that kind of game, so as far as I'm concerned this is a shitty game. Going from OG Doom or even 2016 to this is a disappointment. Should have just been a Quake game or something.

These guys get it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 05:06 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Ok.

Anyway, great game. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 06:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Dammit. 😞

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 07:04 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

UwU

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2021 07:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote