KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DOOM: Eternal

DOOM: Eternal
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Duke Nukem Forever, a good game?

This might be the first time I've ever seen someone say that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 05:08 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Duke Nukem Forever, a good game?

This might be the first time I've ever seen someone say that.

Compared to Doom Eternal.

A jar of warm urine is better then Doom Eternal.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 05:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's funny because I bet you haven't even played both.

You are a textbook contrarian.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 05:42 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Who says? Maybe I actually own the games.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 06:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I love how good of a game this is. ****.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 07:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I love how good of a game this is. ****.

...just trying to decide if I want it on PC or Steam...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 08:39 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 09:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 09:16 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by cdtm
...just trying to decide if I want it on PC or Steam...
Get it on ps2.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 08:58 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nemesis X

erm

DNF isn't even that bad of a game, There's far worst FPS's out there.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 09:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
erm

DNF isn't even that bad of a game, There's far worst FPS's out there.
Duke Nukem Forever is one of the worst FPS's I've ever played, dude.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 10:41 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes.. Duke Nukem Forever is terrible....Half Life 2...a game that was released 7 years prior looks better than that.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 01:55 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Get it on ps2.

If only. People actually do homebrew ports of modern stuff for older consoles, so maybe someday. smile

I meant to say console or Steam. Meaning I'm not sure if I want to buy a console, or take my chances with my fairly underpowered laptop (Can run 2016 ok, low settings).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 02:05 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by cdtm
If only. People actually do homebrew ports of modern stuff for older consoles, so maybe someday. smile

I meant to say console or Steam. Meaning I'm not sure if I want to buy a console, or take my chances with my fairly underpowered laptop (Can run 2016 ok, low settings).
Well, it depends actually. If you really hate modern stuff and it's not 100% an act it's not worth to get a ps4/5-- whatever. But it's cheaper and, at least in the case of current consoles, a better bang for your buck compared to building a decent gaming rig.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 04:06 PM
cdtm

Well, so far I've aborted Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 about half a dozen times.

The games that get me tend to be Hollow Knight and Shovel Knight types. The one exception is Firewatch.. That is pretty modern, and loved it from start to finish.

It's not strictly even modern modern vs gen 5, I never really felt Resident Evil 4. Finished it, just never caught me.

I dunno what it is.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 11:08 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Firewatch was cool.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2021 12:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
Firewatch was cool.

I need to replay it, spend more time just exploring. Never even found the turtle.

Do you think [SPOILER - highlight to read]: we got the real story? There never was a conspiracy, just one lunatic in a cave?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2021 12:29 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

CDTM, stop trolling. Seriously. There's being a contrarian and being a ass. You stopped being the first one a while ago.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 01:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Not a fan of FPS...but I've recently started getting into the Doom games and I'm really enjoying them so far. It's becoming one of my favorite series.

I get to Doom Eternal once I'm done with Doom 2016.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jun 7th, 2021 04:48 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Don't bother, Eternal is total shite compared to 2016.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2021 04:14 PM