KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » M'baku & Killmonger VS. Steve Rogers & Daredevil.

M'baku & Killmonger VS. Steve Rogers & Daredevil.
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Daredevil will beat M'Baku. M'Baku doesn't have the feats to compete against Matt.

Then it will be 2 on one against Killmonger. If Cap has his new shield/daggers then Cap's team wins. If Cap has his old shield then it will all depend on whether Cap can hurt Killmonger with his shield.

While I agree that DD should beat M'Baku, I am not sure that he will serve as anything more than a distraction against Killmonger. He doesn't really have any of the advantages there that he would against M'Baku. Killmonger, while herbed and suited, can keep up with T'Challa, who can match pace with Super Soldiers, is skilled enough to beat depowered BP (which already puts him above M'Baku, skill-wise, especially considering he didn't have M'Baku's strength advantage either at the time), strong enough to send someone flying like 30 feet with a roundhouse kick and match strength with BP, who can out-muscle a rhino, and durability is obvious, so I shouldn't need to expand there.

That being said, if he can make himself a good distraction, it could give Steve an opening with his shield bracers.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:14 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
While I agree that DD should beat M'Baku, I am not sure that he will serve as anything more than a distraction against Killmonger. He doesn't really have any of the advantages there that he would against M'Baku. Killmonger, while herbed and suited, can keep up with T'Challa, who can match pace with Super Soldiers, is skilled enough to beat depowered BP (which already puts him above M'Baku, skill-wise, especially considering he didn't have M'Baku's strength advantage either at the time), strong enough to send someone flying like 30 feet with a roundhouse kick and match strength with BP, who can out-muscle a rhino, and durability is obvious, so I shouldn't need to expand there.

That being said, if he can make himself a good distraction, it could give Steve an opening with his shield bracers.

I don't disagree. I just think that if DD can keep up with Black Sky for a bit then he should be able to keep up with Killmonger for a bit. He doesn't need to actually hurt Killmonger (he won't), he just needs to keep dancing around in his face to give Cap an opening. I mean, even one on one, Cap is good enough a fighter that he just might land the first crippling strike against Killmonger. Add in DD and for sure he'll be the one landing most hits.

The only problem here, of course, is just how much damage Cap's shields/daggers can do to the nanosuit?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:59 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote