KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Collections You'd Like to See

Game Collections You'd Like to See
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Game Collections You'd Like to See

Basically, name something that you think should be bundled on one cartridge/disc.

Personally, King's Field 1-3 are great candidates.

Also, Castlevania could be released in volumes.

Maybe next-gen we get an Elder Scrolls collection, maybe 4K HD upscaled for Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, etc.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 01:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

****ing Mass Effect trilogy remastered in 4k with the first game having the combat altered to play more like the second and third game.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 11:57 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Onimusha Trilogy
Dragon Age Trilogy with Origins fixed to work properly with multiple cores
Metal Gear Solid 1-3 on PC done WELL.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Metal Gear Solid 1-4 on PS4. Everyone stop acting like Guns of the Patriots doesn't exist goddangit!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Bushido Blade 1 and 2 remastered.

Destrega.

And I don't care how or where, someone needs to make a Descent series/Freelancer pack now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Game Collections You'd Like to See

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Basically, name something that you think should be bundled on one cartridge/disc.

Personally, King's Field 1-3 are great candidates.

Also, Castlevania could be released in volumes.

Maybe next-gen we get an Elder Scrolls collection, maybe 4K HD upscaled for Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, etc.

Edit: Apparently there is an Elder Scrolls collection... HOWEVER, it's only for PC sad

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/anthology

It'd be cool to make the graphics in Daggerfall and Arena less pixelly, but the fact that we have disc-based Daggerfall and Arena is pretty cool.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 12:57 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

All Legacy of Kain games
Onimusha 1-4, and Blade Warriors

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 01:12 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
Bushido Blade 1 and 2 remastered.

Destrega.

And I don't care how or where, someone needs to make a Descent series/Freelancer pack now.
God Bushido blade for sure, yeah.

In a world where we get this:

and not Bushido Blade, it drives me crazy.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Onimusha games, Pull your thumb out of your arse Capcom and do it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Dead Space Collection
Resident Evil Outbreak Remaster

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:13 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The original Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on a single disc. #oldschool

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 11:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Not Code Veronica?

At the time, it was considered the best.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Big Collection of Sega Master System Games would make my day.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Impediment
The original Resident Evil 1, 2, and 3 on a single disc. #oldschool

That'd be nice. Though I'll settle for them remaking 3 and then having modern versions of the original trilogy. I mean, if 2 sells well, why not?

Not Code Veronica?

At the time, it was considered the best.

Anyone who considered CV at the time it came out to be the best RE, was dead wrong. Unless you mean graphics. At the time, those were great.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Jun 17th, 2018 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never played it, but kept wishing I owned a system it was on from the hype.

Then I saw the YouTube videos years later. So, yeah.

I got to enjoy RE2, the very best.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:54 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Big Collection of Sega Master System Games would make my day.

They were the highlight of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for me. Worth the 4 bucks I paid just for the Golden Axe Zelda clone.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:56 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Never played it, but kept wishing I owned a system it was on from the hype.

Then I saw the YouTube videos years later. So, yeah.

I got to enjoy RE2, the very best.

Code Veronica?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:58 AM
cdtm

Yes, Code Veronica.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:01 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still have a copy of Code Veronica for the PS2,

The thing that i wasn't a fan of with it was when the game gave you the option to store weapons in the box at a certain point's in the game, Without realizing the next character it jumps to they too can use those weapons.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yes, Code Veronica.

Got a PS3 or PS4? You can get it through the PSN store.

I know PS3 has the original trilogy too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:04 AM