KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hood vs. Sabretooth

Red Hood vs. Sabretooth
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I dunno...his peak? maybe a middle aged clown with a crowbar. Outside of that maybe a mystical brick that the blades are tailored made to hurt. But Creed? No, he will wreck him though

Considering he's hurt beings far superior to Bane and Creed with his swords. And out-skilled people like Cass and Lady Shiva. I think you should try again.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 01:54 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Cass wasn't going all out. Jason did own Shiva, though.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 02:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Vanguard
Considering he's hurt beings far superior to Bane and Creed with his swords. And out-skilled people like Cass and Lady Shiva. I think you should try again.

Context youre leaving out context and iirc shiva/todd are 1 and 1.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 02:34 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Context youre leaving out context and iirc shiva/todd are 1 and 1.

It is, what it is. The guy is far more skilled than Creed. And has the weaponry too.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 02:46 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

It is, what it is. The guy is far more skilled than Creed. And has the weaponry too.

Far more skilled? Arguable...and what exactly is the all blades gonna do to adamantium? Or how is Todd gonna surpass Creeds HF, hid strength advantage, speed advantage, durability and damage soak? His pistols are useless btw just wanna put that out there and his blades aren't indestructible. Plus iirc they are only regular blades against non magic foes but they did get a retcon when a new writer came on board so i could be wrong. Still the fight is Creeds to lose

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 02:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Far more skilled? Arguable...and what exactly is the all blades gonna do to adamantium? Or how is Todd gonna surpass Creeds HF, hid strength advantage, speed advantage, durability and damage soak? His pistols are useless btw just wanna put that out there and his blades aren't indestructible. Plus iirc they are only regular blades against non magic foes but they did get a retcon when a new writer came on board so i could be wrong. Still the fight is Creeds to lose

We changed it to bone claw Sabretooth earlier in the thread. The blades cut superhuman beings (Supergirl level), more durable than Creed.. I think you're talking about when the blades were copper, as far as them not being indestructible, that's been changed. And I've seen guns do just fine at putting Sabretooth down.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:09 AM
darthgoober

O.K.

Let's make it bone claw Sabretooth.

Bone claw Sabretooth isn't a thing, Wolverine's claws were made of bone(which was stupid) but not Sabretooths.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Animal bones are not made out of bone, little kid.

Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

Oh come now... Animal BONES are obviously made of bone laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:11 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Okay, so then you tell me what you call it prior to Sabretooth having the adamantium skeleton. Because he wasn't born with it. He got it through experiments. Since you're the expert "darthgoober."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:19 AM
darthgoober

He absolutely did have claws before he had an adamantium and he didn't get them through experiments. The period before he got the adamantium is just "classic Sabretooth" or "regular Sabretooth" if you feel the need to specifically label it.

Also, you shouldn't be so quick to take offense just because someone corrects something so small. Nor should you take the online name of a person so seriously.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jun 15th, 2018 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:24 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by darthgoober
He absolutely did have claws before he had an adamantium and he didn't get them through experiments. The period before he got the adamantium is just "classic Sabretooth" or "regular Sabretooth" if you feel the need to specifically label it.

It's not the claws I'm disputing. It's the adamantium reference, or lack thereof.

Classic Sabretooth vs. Red Hood then. Will you enlighten us further with an answer to the thread?

Last edited by Vanguard on Jun 15th, 2018 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:29 AM
darthgoober

It's not the claws I'm disputing. It's the adamantium reference, or lack thereof.

Classic Sabretooth vs. Red Hood then. Will you enlighten us further with an answer?

I can't enlighten anyone with such an answer because I know virtually nothing of Redhood's gear and I'm not willing to make a guess given such a lack of basic information. I know that in the period following his introduction Sabretooth would have made short work of the guy, but people are talking as if he's had a pretty serious gear upgrade which could definitely change the outcome.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:33 AM
Vanguard

I can't enlighten anyone with such an answer because I know virtually nothing of Redhood's gear and I'm not willing to make a guess given such a lack of basic information. I know that in the period following his introduction Sabretooth would have made short work of the guy, but people are talking as if he's had a pretty serious gear upgrade which could definitely change the outcome.

That's fair.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:38 AM
Dareangel

he just does it for the trolling. he is still stuck in 2015 when trolling was a thing.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:06 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Sabretooth should win 6-7/10

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:29 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I remember how much you like knives. I like the all blades as a last resort too. But I wish he'd use them more often.

I -do- like knives, but i really like how Jason combines Batman’s training w. gunplay. I think it makes him stand out.
It really came off well in the animated movie.
Very smooth.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

But what about nightwing treating him like a child?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 05:18 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Why dont you tell us what -you- think of that,
Perpetual-leading-question Man?
And give some details; when did it happen, under what circumstances, during which version of the DCU, etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 09:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

go to page 1 and see whats up. nightwing got his arm and he was like calm down child. and he was like ok sorry. and later his arm was in pain. now i know what you will say, you will tell me "but he wasnt fighting dick". well guess what? of course he was not fighting dick. because after he trashed his arm like that, he knew he cant hang. eventually, if dick can cause dat damage to his arm, you know whats up.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 10:03 AM
riv6672

So now you’re
One-low-showing-decides-it-for-you Man.

No problem w. that. thumb up

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 10:07 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

claws* embarrasment

Creed's ones seem to be made out of super-durable keratin, if anything.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 12:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote