KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hood vs. Sabretooth

Red Hood vs. Sabretooth
Started by: Vanguard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
claws* embarrasment

Creed's ones seem to be made out of super-durable keratin, if anything.

next on stiltmans gems of "geniousness" - cheese is not made out of cheese and his brain is not really a brain.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 01:29 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Riv - whats wrong with basing my opinion on a showing? am i suppose to gather the entire arsenal of showings a character has, then make some sort of a statistic to find his average level, if that even posibble, just so i can base an opinion? i dont think his showing with dick is a low showing to the point of hulk getting beat up by spiderman o something like that. it makes sense and well within the range of his stats.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 01:31 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Dareangel
next on stiltmans gems of "geniousness" - cheese is not made out of cheese and his brain is not really a brain.

Your fingernails are bones now? smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 01:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Sabes' claws are just the same as an animals, I.e long fingernails.

Wolverines' are extension of his skeleton.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 01:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Your fingernails are bones now? smile

i was refering to your previous dumb statement which is disproved earlier.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:27 PM
darthgoober

claws* embarrasment

Creed's ones seem to be made out of super-durable keratin, if anything.

I know, I just had to give you a bit of a hard time lol

Seriously, I always thought it was so stupid for Wolverine to have bone claws. I mean I understand they liked the visual look for it, but it just makes no sense. Bones have blood vessels and pain receptors, why the Hell would ANYTHING naturally develop bone claws from an evolutionary standpoint? The closest thing I could see working would be to have them constructed like animal horns and be bone covered with keratin.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 06:39 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

go to page 1 and see whats up. nightwing got his arm and he was like calm down child. and he was like ok sorry. and later his arm was in pain. now i know what you will say, you will tell me "but he wasnt fighting dick". well guess what? of course he was not fighting dick. because after he trashed his arm like that, he knew he cant hang. eventually, if dick can cause dat damage to his arm, you know whats up.

But it wasn't a battle....very inconclusive....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 07:55 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^so more than he usually hangs his hat on, then. whistle

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 08:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Vanguard
But it wasn't a battle....very inconclusive....

it was a superiority showing.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 12:27 PM
Vanguard

it was a superiority showing.

If Red Hood decided to go ham on "Dick" immediately following that. There's no telling what would happen. I've got scans of Hood owning Dick in a few seconds. It doesn't mean anything because it wasn't a real battle. Bottom line. Red is one of the only people on earth to have beaten Shiva, and Cass. How many people can really touch that?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:52 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
It doesn't mean anything because it wasn't a real battle.

Dont even get him started.
He went on for multiple pages once completely not understanding what a sparring match is. no

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If Red Hood decided to go ham on "Dick" immediately following that. There's no telling what would happen. I've got scans of Hood owning Dick in a few seconds. It doesn't mean anything because it wasn't a real battle. Bottom line. Red is one of the only people on earth to have beaten Shiva, and Cass. How many people can really touch that?

put the crack down

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:47 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by riv6672
He went on for multiple pages once completely not understanding what a sparring match is. no

laughing

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:59 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
put the crack down

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, and I'm going to be perfectly honest. You've never said one thing on this battles board that's made me say "hmmmm,, "she" really sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 04:01 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, and I'm going to be perfectly honest. You've never said one thing on this battles board that's made me say "hmmmm,, "she" really sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

It's simple. Sabes has Hood beat in every single stat department save h2h...which is arguable and slight at best. Hood cant counter his hf, or strength advantage, etc. The sword is cool but it's not as hax as you think and what happens when Jason gets tagged? He is not walking off a slash from Sabertooth. It's a non fight

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:26 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

laughing

That has my vote for ‘WTF moment’ of the year, actually.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:06 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's simple. Sabes has Hood beat in every single stat department save h2h...which is arguable and slight at best. Hood cant counter his hf, or strength advantage, etc. The sword is cool but it's not as hax as you think and what happens when Jason gets tagged? He is not walking off a slash from Sabertooth. It's a non fight

I think you underestimate his armor. It's ok. Jason's getting some new weapons in a couple issues that might make it a better fight for you.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:43 AM
Senor Cage

Like what?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by riv6672

still mad about the sparring thread i see. tell me something, do you spar? because i do. first of all i want to hear if you spar, then we can address the thing that bothers you in another thread i will open just for that.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:41 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Zack M
Like what?

Weapons haven't been revealed yet. But they're changing his look a little also. Can't say I'm all that happy about it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:34 PM