KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)

Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

he'll probably do better than you did against me, I mean i destroyed you on the same topic to the point you put me on the ignore list when you didn't have a rebuttal LOL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
it doesn't even say "Anti particles" it says Anti photons ...since when has Supermans HEAT VISION which is Solar energy which is apart of the electromagnetic spectrum produce anti photons? If anything his heat vision would amp her

and I like how you straight up Ignored that she was permanently amped after this

This is from Ultimates Vol.1 #1 Monica's confirmed to be LIVING EM Energy, HV ain't doing nothing, She's sentinent energy, she has been shown to be absorbed as well as willingly forcing herself in an opponent multiple times and even when she is absorbed she is still conscious

Superman won't even touch her

(please log in to view the image)

Lol you know monica has cosmic awareness?

When did Zeus one-shotted her?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:01 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ok, so your opening strat is to fly inside me and try and blow me up, yes? i ask because i want to make sure you know how these things work and if you had more to add but felt rushed feel free to make an addition. you were right--there are 2 weeks. if that is indeed your opening strat, then it's the one you're going to be held to. if there is something else you want to add just make it in a second post and wi'm fine with calling it all one post. this isn't a question/answer period though, where you get to keep peppering me with scenario after scenario. you only get 3 posts so i want to be sure you've got everything you wanted in your opening.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

....Dark I don't like you

if you had made it clearer we wouldn't have this problem, but be patient like I said. YOUR BOY is also confident he'll beat me and said "it won't take long" with 1-2 scans of his and yet YOU'RE afraid of him going first because you KNOW he has absolutely zero chance.
When did Leo say he would end it with 1-2 scans?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:24 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
ok, so your opening strat is to fly inside me and try and blow me up, yes? i ask because i want to make sure you know how these things work and if you had more to add but felt rushed feel free to make an addition. you were right--there are 2 weeks. if that is indeed your opening strat, then it's the one you're going to be held to. if there is something else you want to add just make it in a second post and wi'm fine with calling it all one post. this isn't a question/answer period though, where you get to keep peppering me with scenario after scenario. you only get 3 posts so i want to be sure you've got everything you wanted in your opening.

Yes. go ahead, and stop annoying me smh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:27 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Raptor22
When did Leo say he would end it with 1-2 scans?

laughing out loud

i was wondering that myself but didn't care enough to delve into his paraphrased hyperbole. i can almost admire the subtle turn-the-tables strategy he's going for though. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Yes. go ahead, and stop annoying me smh

laughing out loud

my apologies. i certainly don't mean to be a bother. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:31 PM
-K-M-

“no. go use google”

Haha love the battle already

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:36 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Guys, please don't post discussions in the actual BZ thread...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

facee, you know to stay outta the bz.... questions/issues, bring them up in the discussion thread. i'm at work. i'll digest this opening salvo and likely post tomorrow, though if my kids aren't bugging me, maybe later tonight.

JUST as I expected haha. THAT ONE Simple argument of mine is too much for leo lmao, now here's the excuse

facee, you know to stay outta the bz.... questions/issues, bring them up in the discussion thread. i'm at work. i'll digest this opening salvo and likely post tomorrow, though if my kids aren't bugging me, maybe later tonight.

"I'LL rEbUtTaL TomRorroW bEcAuSe I NeeD to FiND sCaN Of SuPeRman DeFeNdInG BoDy Expl0SiOn"

hahahaha, hilarious

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:48 PM
DarkSaint85

thumb up it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Baz, is there another poster you and Leo would be in favor of? KM, for example?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jun 18th, 2018 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

No judging duties for me

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

JUST as I expected haha. THAT ONE Simple argument of mine is too much for leo lmao, now here's the excuse

"I'LL rEbUtTaL TomRorroW bEcAuSe I NeeD to FiND sCaN Of SuPeRman DeFeNdInG BoDy Expl0SiOn"

hahahaha, hilarious

laughing out loud

yep. no possible way i could have foreseen THAT coming. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:27 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by -K-M-
No judging duties for me

why on earth would anyone wanna judge this travesty? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Jesus Christ, that opening post...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I've kindly asked Bada to delete the discussion related posts in the BZ. Please keep the discussions to this thread smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:56 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by -Pr-
Jesus Christ, that opening post...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:12 PM
SquallX

I don’t think Leo can beat that opening post.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:27 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Squall, would you be interested in joining Damborg and I in judging?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:39 PM
xJLxKing

I think Baz is more suited to have a BZ with a low limited character limit. It looks like he prefers smaller posts with 1-2 strategies as opposed to huge post which cover every ground

That’s what it looks like

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:01 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote