KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)

Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

LMAO.

I was kidding. Leo is pretty ok. Legend says he wanted to name his first kid Kal, so he did. Even though she was a girl.

Legend says he sleeps nightly in Superman PJs.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
...Are you even knowledgable on Supes..?

Show me your previous BZ battles

laughing out loud thread of the day, yeah bazy you should have no problem with leo. IIRC he has never ever won a BZ. devil

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:51 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Find me a better than okay that you THINK will win the Monica vs Supes BZ, and we're good. You can even be another judge, that's how spite this gonna be lmao

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:51 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

brb

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:52 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If you defeat leo, however, his brother Carver9 gets involved (they don't like to advertise it, but they're twins).

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jun 14th, 2018 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Leo, PM me and I will teach you how to post links and images thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 02:55 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what the ****

no expression

(a) i've had a couple bz's in the past, so i should be pretty good on that front. thumb up

(b) i'm not gonna address sh!t. that can be done in the bz. thumb up

(c) i rarely discuss supes because it is too easy to take his side in forum battles, but i think my knowledge of him should suffice. thumb up

(d) anything i don't know about bz's ds and mutant can fill me in on. i feel between us we can do a serviceable job. thumb up

Last edited by leonidas on Jun 14th, 2018 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

since when was help allowed in debates?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:47 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is exactly why I said find someone like panthergod, even though he's a huge fanboy, his knowledge is pretty good

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:48 PM
-K-M-

Mr.Leonidas we wish to thank you at this time in your interest in participating in the listed battlezone. Based on your experience and capabilities we have deceided to go in a different direction to better fit the needs of the battlezone thread

We will keep your information on record should an entry level battle zone debate opens up

Sincerely,

All of KMC

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:49 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

geezus. look bazie, this isn't hard. do you want to bz this topic or not?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh go on Bazzie, BZ leo, lol. He won't thrash you too badly.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 03:56 PM
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Address this before I accept
lol. U issued an open challenge and Leo accepted. Now he has pass your qualifying test before u accept his acceptance. WTF?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:13 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is Leo isn't too well knowledgable on superman, find someone like abhilegend or panthergod so we can get this started.

atleast THEY have some knowledgable of superman powerset

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:25 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You registered in march, but you think you can judge who does and doesn't know Superman?

Leo knows him fine. Not as much as maybe Philo or I, but he knows him well enough for a BZ. If you won't accept his challenge, and no other competitors are forthcoming, this thread serves no purpose.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll wait until one more accepts it lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:30 PM
DarkSaint85

And as mentioned before, I am happy to host, and Bazie has already said he's happy for me to judge.

If Leo is also happy, then that's one judge sorted.

Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, If you or Philo's up to debate, i'm cool. and whoever loses can't post for 2 weeks. I actually want Philo or Abhi to debate me on this, but we'll have to wait and see

DarkSaint85

I don't actually know all that much about Superman, strangely enough. And I don't actually like him that much. So will pass!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:32 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol I was talking to PR

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 04:32 PM