KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Thanos 6 42.86%
Justice League 8 57.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Is he right though? Cos you can say a lot about Neme, but he's not known to be a liar.

Being a liar and being misinformed are two different things Rob laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 10:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Being a liar and being misinformed are two different things Rob laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 10:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have it on good authority from quanchi that everything I said was true, and judging by your homoerotic interactions on the forum I'd say he's a reliable source.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes, you're a fat retard with micropenis, we know.
This raises a very valuable question:

Is his penis "small" because it's small, or is it "small" because he's so large?

Surely even a completely average penis would appear small on a 350 pound down syndrome victim? But if you take a ruler to it, it would be just average, just not in scale. Yet if he had a 3 incher rock hard... well, that's another story.

I think where I'm going is, is his "tiny" penis curable by losing weight, or is he just a midget dick stuck in an oversized body?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I have it on good authority from quanchi that everything I said was true, and judging by your homoerotic interactions on the forum I'd say he's a reliable source.

Quanchi a reliable source!!!???

Trump for president!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:02 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Is his penis "small" because it's small, or is it "small" because he's so large?

Surely even a completely average penis would appear small on a 350 pound down syndrome victim? But if you take a ruler to it, it would be just average, just not in scale. Yet if he had a 3 incher rock hard... well, that's another story.

I think where I'm going is, is his "tiny" penis curable by losing weight, or is he just a midget dick stuck in an oversized body?

Very creative mr. Mob!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:20 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by One Big Mob

We have to find quan to get to the bottom of this.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

We have to find quan to get to the bottom of this.

laughing out loud spare me!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
funny how you'll try to use onscreen feats as ammo for your ridiculous trolling but when concrete onscreen feats destroy your argument for Snoke you dismiss them and say that feats dont count lol youre pathetic go play with your lego and leave these debates to those who can Quan
Feats are fine and dandy but they dint tell the entire story. I say all the feats count. Superman can use his speed just like he did against Steppenwolf with the justice league but he didn’t solo him. He didn’t even wreck the parademons in a microsecond. So saying Superman does this or that without being honest about what we see him do in superspeed. He might get some hits in throw some people around but he will get hit like he does in practically every action sequence just like he was struck by Batman, WW, cyborg, Aquaman, nam ek, Faora, Zod, etc.

Superman as usual uses his super speed but gets tagged like he normally does and when he does Thanos is going to break him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

lol Superman batterred Steppenwolf. Just because he gets up again a few minutes later doesnt change that beating Supes gave him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
lol Superman batterred Steppenwolf. Just because he gets up again a few minutes later doesnt change that beating Supes gave him.
Superman hit him a few times. Big whoop. So did the rest of the justice league. Superman is the strongest of the justice league is he hit him but he wasn’t injured significantly to any degree. Steppenwolf had to fight them all and despite the handicap Superman wasn’t able to solo him or even critically injure him. Just stop with your Superman fanboyism.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

The rest of the JL were getting whacked in return by Steppenwolf and struggling against him.

The rest of the JL didnt easily put him down for a few minutes.

I get that you have jealousy issues with Thor and Superman, but try leaving your butthurt out of debates.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 10:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The rest of the JL were getting whacked in return by Steppenwolf and struggling against him.

The rest of the JL didnt easily put him down for a few minutes.

I get that you have jealousy issues with Thor and Superman, but try leaving your butthurt out of debates.
They all got their licks in is the point. Superman has to take him on not alone but being aided by his team with Steppenwolf’s focus all over the place.

Superman is stronger than them. Thor would destroy Steppenwolf Superman had his chance he didn’t. I give everyone the respect they merit because I’m objective.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 02:04 PM
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 11:34 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump again .

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 12:59 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

JL wins

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 04:20 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

My answer remains the same, the JL takes it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 04:03 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to note that when I say the Justice League wins what I really mean is Superman beats Thanos while everybody else stands at a safe distance.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 06:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed; Thanos was not impressive.

Superman can take him on his own.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 06:28 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 stone Thanos was put down by a far less powerful team

Old Post Jul 30th, 2020 06:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote