KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » (Sin City) Wallace vs Miho vs Kevin

(Sin City) Wallace vs Miho vs Kevin
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

(Sin City) Wallace vs Miho vs Kevin

Who wins this epic fight?

I think Miller said Wallace and Miho were equal in Martial Arts prowess while Wallace was superior in everything else.

As for Kevin, not sure, but I'd like to believe he gives both of them a good fight, if not, matches them, I mean he nearly beat Marv half to death.

What do you think?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:05 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 11:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wallace is better imo.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 11:17 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Wallace is better imo.
In Martial Arts?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:10 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
In Martial Arts?

In combat, overall.

I can't really judge in Martial Arts.

IIRC he was able to deal with Manute but Miho is really good too.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:19 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

In combat, overall.

I can't really judge in Martial Arts.

IIRC he was able to deal with Manute but Miho is really good too.
Yeah, seems like he was able to beat Manute effortlessly, whereas Marv had slight trouble with him. But Kevin being able to destroy Marv with Marv's cuffs is a big deal.

Should mention Miho and Wallace are unarmed while Kevin has his claws.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:25 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, seems like he was able to beat Manute effortlessly, whereas Marv had slight trouble with him. But Kevin being able to destroy Marv with Marv's cuffs is a big deal.

Should mention Miho and Wallace are unarmed while Kevin has his claws.

I think that Miho and Wallace are better in hand to hand than Kevin but he seems to feel no pain.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:45 PM
Jmanghan

I think that Miho and Wallace are better in hand to hand than Kevin but he seems to feel no pain.
Didn't even see this.

Possibly, but Kevin beat Marv senseless in H2H combat, even after Marv prepped heavily.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:59 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't even see this.

Possibly, but Kevin beat Marv senseless in H2H combat, even after Marv prepped heavily.

Yep.

The bricks in Sin City can't properly counter characters with superior agility and combat skills.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wallace wins after a good fight, imo. Based on his showings against a squadron of armed police officers and Manute(wherein he stomped all of them without even really trying), I'd say he's just as fast/skilled as Kevin h2h.

Difference is, I believe Wallace has more physical strength than Kevin, as each of his strikes were snapping Manute's bones(even though he was basically just playing around.) That's something only Marv-level punches were capable of doing in the past... And we saw what a Marv-level punch did to Kevin when it finally connected:
https://i.imgur.com/AeAEyMn.jpg

So yeah... /shrug

Miho is skilled and all, but without her weaponry it's hard to gauge her against the other two.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Galan007
Wallace wins after a good fight, imo. Based on his showings against a squadron of armed police officers and Manute(wherein he stomped all of them without even really trying), I'd say he's just as fast/skilled as Kevin h2h.

Difference is, I believe Wallace has more physical strength than Kevin, as each of his strikes were snapping Manute's bones(even though he was basically just playing around.) That's something only Marv-level punches were capable of doing in the past... And we saw what a Marv-level punch did to Kevin when it finally connected:
(please log in to view the image)

So yeah... /shrug

Miho is skilled and all, but without her weaponry it's hard to gauge her against the other two.

I doubt it's just Miho's weapons that make her as skilled as she is. Yeah that scene when he fought Manute was crazy.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 03:45 AM
Crucifix

In "The Big Fat Kill," Miho kicked a guys head clean off. Pretty safe to say she's up to par in the strength department.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:36 AM
Crucifix is currently offline Click here to Send Crucifix a Private Message Find more posts by Crucifix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Crucifix
In "The Big Fat Kill," Miho kicked a guys head clean off. Pretty safe to say she's up to par in the strength department.
word.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 06:54 PM
Jmanghan

bump

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2022 04:18 PM