KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Skrull vs. Superman

Super Skrull vs. Superman
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Chasing that argument to its conclusion would become circular because it's not something that can be proven.

Praxagora being able to release infinite heat is already logically bullshit. No star has an infinite temperature.

Unless the context is referring to both's abilities to release and absorb infinite quantities of heat, in which case it's a moot point because it does nothing to prove Super Skrull can absorb a beam of heat as potent as what Superman can project.

quote:
However, a super speed beat down would be easier to prove. It really isn't hype either, it was written, or do you think people should ignore fictitious dialog pertaining to fictitious characters and go on what they believe?

I was mostly just shitting on carver, but sure, Superman could easily win with a superspeed one two buckle my shoe to Kl'rt's chin.

Do you believe people should take all dialogue at face value? Should we take Superboy stating Superman can break the planet in half with a sneeze as empirical evidence?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by NemeBro
Praxagora being able to release infinite heat is already logically bullshit. No star has an infinite temperature.

Unless the context is referring to both's abilities to release and absorb infinite quantities of heat, in which case it's a moot point because it does nothing to prove Super Skrull can absorb a beam of heat as potent as what Superman can project.

I was mostly just shitting on carver, but sure, Superman could easily win with a superspeed one two buckle my shoe to Kl'rt's chin.

Do you believe people should take all dialogue at face value? Should we take Superboy stating Superman can break the planet in half with a sneeze as empirical evidence?

You know these are fictitious characters therefore anything is possible. I mean Mighty Mouse can't exist either, nor can a man fly around in space in their under-roos, and Iron Man would be torn apart by the tremendous g forces that he goes through, and yadda phucking yadda.

The dialog says that she could do it, and that he could do it. Just go with it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Stoic
You know these are fictitious characters therefore anything is possible. I mean Mighty Mouse can't exist either, nor can a man fly around in space in their under-roos, and Iron Man would be torn apart by the tremendous g forces that he goes through, and yadda phucking yadda.

The dialog says that she could do it, and that he could do it. Just go with it.
No. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 03:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
Interesting, didn't know that about Supermans hv. I did wonder why he never amped.

The Parasite draining him dry via hv creates a bit of a plot hole there, though.

Not really. Heat vision is still energy.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 06:02 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote