KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's behind the immigration issue?

What's behind the immigration issue?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's behind the immigration issue?

Really? Forget the "public debate", everyone knows the general public's opinion has no real bearing on policy decisions. We're only brainwashed to accept or deny a decision that's already been made, by people way above our influence level..

Is it about cheap labor? Votes? Allowing people the right to build a better life? All that tax money that can't be claimed at retirement? Something else?

Who keeps pushing for and against it?

Personally, I think the Republicans are as supportive of foreign immigrants as the Democrats are.. You can see this by how they employ undocumented labor, the same as their left wing counterparts.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Leftist Fascists Needs a Permanent Underclass that can be duped into voting for them no matter what until they can do away with Voting and Democracy and go Full Totalitarian Dictatorship.

Duh.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They'll eyeroll, but you might be right.

It's like the push for "diversity".. One theory, backed up by certain "whistleblowers", is they could care less about supporting equity. They just care about keeping people from forming social bonds between middle managent and common labor, and keeping workers from unionizing or other collective actions.

They may also roll thrir eyes at this. But ask why the upper of uppers is all white, or white looking? Why the push for diversity only near the bottom and middle?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Left do not care about the People or Diversity. They only Care about their Political Power Base and KEEPING IT!

The People are just a disposable Asset.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Re: What's behind the immigration issue?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Really? Forget the "public debate", everyone knows the general public's opinion has no real bearing on policy decisions. We're only brainwashed to accept or deny a decision that's already been made, by people way above our influence level..

Is it about cheap labor? Votes? Allowing people the right to build a better life? All that tax money that can't be claimed at retirement? Something else?

Who keeps pushing for and against it?

Personally, I think the Republicans are as supportive of foreign immigrants as the Democrats are.. You can see this by how they employ undocumented labor, the same as their left wing counterparts.

Are you asking why politicians keep using immigration as a platform?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:18 AM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

They seem to forgot that the "great America"was made by immigrants

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:03 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by CroftAlice
They seem to forgot that the "great America"was made by immigrants

False equivalency.

Just because it made by Immigrants, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t control the flow of Inmigrants that comes here.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:45 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:25 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Yes,but not so tight.Not everyone is a bad person

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 09:59 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What do you think the standard should be?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:11 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Only let whitey in. Kebab must be shot on sight.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by CroftAlice
Yes,but not so tight.Not everyone is a bad person

Never said that.

My stance is, no country can survive on open borders. A lot of Americans says yes to open borders, yet they turn a blind eye once the immigrate here and can’t find jobs. If you say, guess what? Mexico has a border, and their immigrations laws are tight, they say well, this nation was built on immigrations.

What most Americans fails to understand, the forefathers did not like illegal immigrations as much as Americans now claims.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They whine over separation of families but we do that when we imprison legal citizens with kids.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Originally posted by NemeBro

Why am I not surprised😎

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:43 PM
SquallX

The biggest problem I have are the politicians on both sides. Neither party cares for them, all they care about is futhering their agendas, no more, no less.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:59 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: What's behind the immigration issue?

Originally posted by Playmaker
Are you asking why politicians keep using immigration as a platform?

That, and why the media continues to support their positions...

Actually, scratch that, let's focus on the politicians. Whether the media is a propaganda arm for them is a whole different argument...

But yes, I don't buy this "Rule of law vs fleeing oppression" narrative one bit, because let's be honest...

If they really cared about people, our prison systems, senior home complex's, and orphanages would be a cornerstone for advancing the human condition, every politician would promise to fix them, and exposes would be pasted on every network.

But they're not. So I'm not sure I believe the public narrative reflects the true motivating interests of politicians and those whose interests they serve..

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 20th, 2018 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard a great idea for how to give these migrants better quality of life with their kids: house them in college dorms. Universities like Yale, etc. should all volunteer to give up their dorm rooms for a migrant family.

The students can also work in the cafeteria...feeding these people.

Those that live off campus should be given the option to take a migrant family into their homes as well.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 02:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NemeBro

Well if the Native Americans back in the day had had the same Immigrant Policy we wouldn't be having this argument right now...
eek!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:15 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well if the Native Americans back in the day had had the same Immigrant Policy we wouldn't be having this argument right now...
eek!

They tried to fight the whitey. Whitey won.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 09:14 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
They tried to fight the whitey. Whitey won.

Yes. I will agree.. The Left is very Racist when it comes to White People.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 05:59 AM