KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Doomsday wasn't Doomsday

Doomsday wasn't Doomsday
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

DOOMSDAY wasn't DOOMSDAY...

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/zack-sndyer-doomsday

Of course it wasn't Snyder...of course it wasn't

Least Krpton got it right

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh please tell me this isn't WB/DC's attempt to make the TV Shows Canon to the movies.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hack is a hack is a hack

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If they'd called it Bizarro from the start none of this shit would matter.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Won’t ever pan out so who cares.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Won’t ever pan out so who cares.

zack and the other dummy dc fantrolls will care lmmfao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Why is Synder still talking about this since he’s fired?

You would have though he would just keep his opinions to himself at this point.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by -Pr-
If they'd called it Bizarro from the start none of this shit would matter.
Uh, yeah, it would. That sure as shit wasn't Bizarro. If they'd called it Bizarro, that would have caused an outrage.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:22 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I didn't hate Doomsday as much as other people did. I even thought they improved him a little bit. He's supposed to have some Kryptonian DNA in him, yet in the comics he displays no Superman-like abilities and has none of the weaknesses. The movie version did display some power of flight and heat vision, and we saw his bony protrusions come out in response to skin injuries. I just didn't like the idea of him so early in the DCEU - like, two films in you have a version of the Death Of Superman.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:45 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Uh, yeah, it would. That sure as shit wasn't Bizarro. If they'd called it Bizarro, that would have caused an outrage.

They called it Doomsday and it caused outrage

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:07 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
I just didn't like the idea of him so early in the DCEU - like, two films in you have a version of the Death Of Superman.

Exactly this.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
zack and the other dummy dc fantrolls will care lmmfao
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by roughrider
I didn't hate Doomsday as much as other people did. I even thought they improved him a little bit. He's supposed to have some Kryptonian DNA in him, yet in the comics he displays no Superman-like abilities and has none of the weaknesses. The movie version did display some power of flight and heat vision, and we saw his bony protrusions come out in response to skin injuries. I just didn't like the idea of him so early in the DCEU - like, two films in you have a version of the Death Of Superman.

Doomsday actually requires solar energy to amp himself. He’s just not of need of it like the other Kryptonians.

I could chuck it up with the many different dna’s In his body from being clone so much.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

They blew their load on his death too early when no one cared about the character save his fanboys.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:10 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

More like Snyder WISHES he hadn't made that thing Doomsday. They can't make a "real" Doomsday now because they already killed Superman in a very similar way to how he dies in DoS....WB ****ed up and now Zack is trying to make himself look better by saying "it wasn't ME!!" lol.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:21 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote