KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Snoke vs sidious

Snoke vs sidious
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snoke vs sidious

Both go all out

Round 1 is Snoke vs canon Sidious

Round 2 is Snoke vs Legends Sidious

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:04 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh gawd you're going to summon The Quanchi!!

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So ignore him, I say Sidious wins round 1 just because of his saber skills, round tw9 he stomps the crippled mofo

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:07 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean feat-wise Sidious has to win both Canon and EU. Canon you could argue the disruption Sheev felt as an indication of his power, but I wouldn't bet all my money just on that.

Snoke is a crippled mofo and can't fight in the first place. Perhaps he's like Skere Kaan in where his telepathic abilities are unrivaled but he's mediocre in every other category. Who knows.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it’s not like Snoke dominated him mentally so like you said there’s no evidence of him being stronger

I think legends Sidious would fart him out of existence lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:22 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious easily in both

if we follow combat feats of course... Quan im looking at you princess....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:24 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Here I come with my controversial opinions. Sheev in canon has done nothing, combatively, as impressive as Snoke.

But yeah, legends Sheev will rip Snoke apart piece by piece.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As of now, Palpatine stomps in both canon and Legends. And easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, Snoke can’t just keep using the force, I think in the end he’d fall to Sidious saber. Vs legends he’d get stomped

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 11:34 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Round 2 isn't even worth discussing, lmao.

Sidious farts, Snoke crumbles.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Palpatine both. Snoke salivating over Vaders power is a dead ringer for me.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:08 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm thank you for pointing that out

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:22 AM
Freedon Nadd

It is ironic that Snoke means Fallback or Retreat.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Horror

What do you mean ?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Horror a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Horror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

This is even funnier than Vader vs Kylo

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk

Snoke is a crippled mofo and can't fight in the first place.

Exactly. Theres a reason he wouldnt meet Kylo face to face without his guards there.

As for his unrivalled Telepathic abilities, they cant be that great given his own apprentice hid his true intentions from him while flat out killing him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Snoke destroys Sheev. Typical biased onstinatestsr wars self hating fanbase. Let the past die you insufferable vagabonds.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 01:05 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine both. Snoke salivating over Vaders power is a dead ringer for me.

Was that in the novelization? May I get a quote?

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It is ironic that Snoke means Fallback or Retreat.

In what language? I thought it meant fish.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Exactly. Theres a reason he wouldnt meet Kylo face to face without his guards there.

As for his unrivalled Telepathic abilities, they cant be that great given his own apprentice hid his true intentions from him while flat out killing him.

I think the guards are there just in case, because if he gets hit once, he's done. I don't think that says anything offensively, though

And the reason he didn't see properly into Kylo's mind was because of his hubris. Kylo tricked him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when do you deal in quotes

The praetorians were trained to kill Luke.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:50 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

Snoke thought that the big scary power in the force he felt was Luke, but it was in fact Rey. It was her untapped potential that he thought was more powerful than him, so it's not like he thought Kylo or anyone else was powerful enough to kill him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:50 PM