KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Snoke vs sidious

Snoke vs sidious
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm afraid I don't. I never really had a chance to read the books so my EU knowledge is tangential at best. My cousin was a hardcore fan of the EU, he read every book for a long time, so that's where I got a lot of my information.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:55 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I will help you, I’ll pm you now.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:56 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
george lucas said he had 8 tenths of palpatine's power and palpatine has blown up planets! i doubt ren can get remotely close to that level.
Nonsense. Lucas is done so his opinion on new shit is irrelevant.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 03:58 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

That was before he gave it to Disney moron, saying the producer of a media is stupid just because you don’t like something is pathetic

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 04:00 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Snoke and Ren both knew Rens no Vader.

On screen facts > Quans wishes.
He said that to motivate and manipulate Ren into doing what he wanted. Your inability to gather the obvious even when he explains it later is astounding.

Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That was before he gave it to Disney moron, saying the producer of a media is stupid just because you don’t like something is pathetic
Disney owns Star Wars. Lucas has no authority over new canon.

quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hey quan, you're still around and kicking? That's kind of nice to see.

Earlier you said that Luke achieved an overwhelming victory. I can't help but disagree. Luke only began to overpower Vader after the threats to Leia's safety drove Luke to tap into the dark side. Before that Vader was keeping Luke at bay and driving him back. I wouldn't exactly call that "owning".
When Luke was enraged due to Vader goading him he quirkily destroyed him. Luke didn’t even want to fight and hid. Once he fought for his sister he humiliated Vader.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 04:02 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by quanchi112
Disney owns Star Wars. Lucas has no authority over new canon.
but only, it is not new canon. Geez, Disney didn’t make Vader or Sidious, Lucas did, now that another company owns them doesn’t mean that they change his power

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 04:04 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by quanchi112
When Luke was enraged due to Vader goading him he quirkily destroyed him. Luke didn’t even want to fight and hid. Once he fought for his sister he humiliated Vader.

Huh, quotes aren't working properly. Are you so sure that Vader wasn't also hesitant to fight his own son? Remember, he was trying to convince Luke to join him as rulers of the galaxy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:37 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Vader was trying to turn Luke to the dark side. Defeating Luke was not his ultimate goal and would not have helped in turning Luke. The battle needed to be prolonged.

That said the Saber fight was clearly competitive, but I doubt Luke would have lasted long if Vader went all out with his Force abilities.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Exactly. That Luke was able to overpower him in that moment is not a significant point against Vader, in my opinion.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:20 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Exactly. That Luke was able to overpower him in that moment is not a significant point against Vader, in my opinion.
that is a wonderful explanation

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:54 PM
snoke123

snoke is either mind****ed, cut to ribbons, electrocuted, force crushed or all of the above before he even realises the fight has started.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:41 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by snoke123
snoke is either mind****ed, cut to ribbons, electrocuted, force crushed or all of the above before he even realises the fight has started.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:51 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

but only, it is not new canon. Geez, Disney didn’t make Vader or Sidious, Lucas did, now that another company owns them doesn’t mean that they change his power
When did Lucas say canon Sidious blew up a planet with his power. Provide a source or link something to back these silly claims. Let’s go.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 09:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Huh, quotes aren't working properly. Are you so sure that Vader wasn't also hesitant to fight his own son? Remember, he was trying to convince Luke to join him as rulers of the galaxy.
In the same scene he fought and cut off his hand. We see they fought and Luke tried resisting in the final film but when Vader threatened his sister Vader was soundly defeated. If you believe Vader held back prove it but it seems you really like Vader as your defense is baseless.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 09:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Vader was trying to turn Luke to the dark side. Defeating Luke was not his ultimate goal and would not have helped in turning Luke. The battle needed to be prolonged.

That said the Saber fight was clearly competitive, but I doubt Luke would have lasted long if Vader went all out with his Force abilities.
Specualtive nonsense. Vader was injured his shoulder in esb against a much weaker and weaker Luke. It’s clear by the final film Luke was his superior. These are kids films I’m surprised you can’t keep up with the simplistic storytelling.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 09:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Based on? The excuses for Vader are nauseating. Fanboyism brings out the irrational.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 09:05 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Read a respect thread you fool

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Read a respect thread you fool
So no actual answer but a not so clever deflection.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 05:40 PM