KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Snoke vs sidious

Snoke vs sidious
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Geez, read his thread and you will have an answer, do I have to make it simpler for your little mind to take?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Geez, read his thread and you will have an answer, do I have to make it simpler for your little mind to take?
I have already dispelled your fanboyism. Vader was good in an era without any prime Jedi until his son came into his own. We saw how that turned out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:44 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Snoke was killed in an era that has no jedi.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Trocity
Snoke was killed in an era that has no jedi.
Luke was a Jedi you ninny. What the **** is the title of the film? The Last JEDI

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:47 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

he speaks of a whole generation you moron, and i you are a fanboy of snoke, it is obvious at this point.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:27 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Snoke fans still haven't recovered from the revelation that he was a throw away character.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

he speaks of a whole generation you moron, and i you are a fanboy of snoke, it is obvious at this point.
No, he said there were no jedi clearly forgetting the title of the film. Luke was also previously training not the same in the shit bag Ot era. Weakest era in the history of cinematic Star Wars.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Snoke fans still haven't recovered from the revelation that he was a throw away character.
Blatantly false but I do not care what you think he is the most powerful character in the films and this drives you to the point of lying about Jedi. Luke was a Jedi you miscreant.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:53 PM
Trocity

iyo maybe, but not mine. And not in the director's opinion either, as he was thrown out like a bag of garbage.

Hype train derailed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 12:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

iyo maybe, but not mine. And not in the director's opinion either, as he was thrown out like a bag of garbage.

Hype train derailed.
You exaggerate and nah. Sidious was thrown out literally like trash in Rotj. He was only later delved into years after with the prequels. If you had any intelligence you would stop being so emotionally triggered over Snokes unrivaled power.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 12:05 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Do you think he can beat abeloth

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 02:13 PM
Zenwolf

Do you think he can beat abeloth

Quan doesn't bother with SW other than the movies and TCW/Rebels, so no point in asking that.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Snoke can't even beat a couple of hardly trained teenagers, Abeloth would use him like a toothpick to clean her teeth and then throw him in the garbage, like the director did with him in TLJ.

There's a reason Snoke rhymes with joke, and it ain't cuz he's good at knock knocks.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 04:45 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Snoke can't even beat a couple of hardly trained teenagers, Abeloth would use him like a toothpick to clean her teeth and then throw him in the garbage, like the director did with him in TLJ.

There's a reason Snoke rhymes with joke, and it ain't cuz he's good at knock knocks.
I am putting that as my favorite movie wuote

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 04:47 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 04:47 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by quanchi112
In the same scene he fought and cut off his hand. We see they fought and Luke tried resisting in the final film but when Vader threatened his sister Vader was soundly defeated. If you believe Vader held back prove it but it seems you really like Vader as your defense is baseless.

I admit it is conjecture, but not without clear circumstantial evidence to bolster the argument. In the moments before that encounter Vader delayed Luke's arrival to Palpatine for another bid to join him. That's a bit more than baseless as a defense.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on? The excuses for Vader are nauseating. Fanboyism brings out the irrational.

I can't help but find that amusing coming from you, quan.

Oh...the old smilies don't work anymore. That makes me sad.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I admit it is conjecture, but not without clear circumstantial evidence to bolster the argument. In the moments before that encounter Vader delayed Luke's arrival to Palpatine for another bid to join him. That's a bit more than baseless as a defense.

I can't help but find that amusing coming from you, quan.

Oh...the old smilies don't work anymore. That makes me sad.
don’t mess with quanchi! His deformed little heart couldn’t take it!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 06:01 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He simply missed his special Ed’s class today

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 06:03 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

No worries, quan and I go back a ways. I think I might actually be the last sock now.

By the way, did you know you can edit your post within fifteen minutes of submitting it? It would save time from having to make a brand new one for a quick addition.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 06:05 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh, I wonder if my computer will allow me to do that.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 06:37 PM