KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos Vs Hela

Thanos Vs Hela
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, incorrect. Ronan died with a stone. He lost. Thanos crushed everyone. Avengers had stones too, dummy.

Yeah and Ronan was stopped by the Power of Holding Hands.
WILL THAT SAME POWER BE USED TO STOP THE THREAT OF THANOS!?

HUG POWER UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah and Ronan was stopped by the Power of Holding Hands.
WILL THAT SAME POWER BE USED TO STOP THE THREAT OF THANOS!?

HUG POWER UNITE!!!!!!!!!!
Thanos is more than Ronan. Avengers had stones but they all got creamed by Thanos. Thanos is the best. He’d destroy the dceu singlehandedly.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

More like the AVG lost because they were running around like a Drunken JV Team and not using the Stones very well if at all.

Poor Writing and direction is to blame for that...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So now you abandon your premise the stones do everything to avengers ****ed up. This is why no one takes an idiot like you seriously. You’re a part of the josh, h1 tier debating club.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 08:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 11:53 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So now you abandon your premise the stones do everything to avengers ****ed up. This is why no one takes an idiot like you seriously. You’re a part of the josh, h1 tier debating club.

A shame you dont even belong to a debate club because you CANT debate.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:11 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Given that it took a weapon like stormbreaker to actually seriously injure him, I'm not entirely sure if Hela's necroswords could hurt him enough to actually kill him. Maybe they could.

With even one stone though, Thanos beats her. The power stone gives him a noticeably greater damage output than Hela and allows him to generate a field of protective energy. The space stone allows him to just pull the same shit he did with Loki and stop her blades before they hit him. The reality stone would allow him to just turn all her attacks into bubbles because Thanos has a bubble fetish apparently.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:31 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

No, incorrect. Ronan died with a stone. He lost. Thanos crushed everyone. Avengers had stones too, dummy.

Umm he died after losing it and was killed with the stone

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:51 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
A shame you dont even belong to a debate club because you CANT debate.
I am upper tier you’re a fat foreigner. You are a loser.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Umm he died after losing it and was killed with the stone
He has a stone and lost it. That’s the point it isn’t an auto win. Vision has always had a stone as well. Point is having a stone doesn’t make you immune, kid.

Quit missing the point like a retard.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:25 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I am upper tier you’re a fat foreigner. You are a loser.

Last time I challenge you to a BZ you ran away! Why? Cause you know you are inferior to me when debating is concerned.

Upper tier!? laughing out loud You are KMC's biggest joke! Top tier? I can agree to that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:00 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Last time I challenge you to a BZ you ran away! Why? Cause you know you are inferior to me when debating is concerned.

Upper tier!? laughing out loud You are KMC's biggest joke! Top tier? I can agree to that.
Dude, you’re a joke. When retards challenge me I laugh at your expense. You need to worry about your obesity not your inferiority to me as a debater.

You’re gross and can’t even master the language. Bye now, fatty.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:11 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Dude, you’re a joke. When retards challenge me I laugh at your expense. You need to worry about your obesity not your inferiority to me as a debater.

You’re gross and can’t even master the language. Bye now, fatty.

Blah Blah Blah.

Quan you are pathetic. Keep telling yourself that, deep down you know you are incapable of debating.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Blah Blah Blah.

Quan you are pathetic. Keep telling yourself that, deep down you know you are incapable of debating.
You have never one done one nor will you ever. You aren’t worthy of mine or anyone’s respect. Begone, loser.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:25 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You have never one done one nor will you ever. You aren’t worthy of mine or anyone’s respect. Begone, loser.

See Quanchi! You can't even talk (type) properly when addressing me. Your shaking hands are evident each time you message me.

Last time i check i don't have a thread with my name vs KMC on this forum laughing out loud

You are senile!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:39 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Hela.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

See Quanchi! You can't even talk (type) properly when addressing me. Your shaking hands are evident each time you message me.

Last time i check i don't have a thread with my name vs KMC on this forum laughing out loud

You are senile!
Nah. You aren’t worthy of a battlezone. You are too dumb to waste preparation on.

No one cares enough about you to even hate you. The only thing people feel for you is pity.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:06 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Hela cant die on Asgard so Thanos is hooped already; with 4 stones its a ok fight but Hela wins rather handily if you ask me. Thanos can be gravely wounded even with all 6 stones as we saw in IW and Hela has an unlimited amount of swords to throw at him so yeah; he may block em for a period of time but eventually her onslaught will get through his defences and its a Thanos shish kebab after that

Last edited by relentless1 on Jul 24th, 2018 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 01:39 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If he has the power stone he could just destroy Asgard lmfao

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:12 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

true but all Odin said was that she's unstoppable on Asgard; doesnt say anything about her dying with Asgard if it should be destroyed

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:16 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote