KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the More VILLAINOUS? Joker or Thanos?

Who is the More VILLAINOUS? Joker or Thanos?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, I have seen theories that speculate that the reason he gives in the film is just an excuse. And he is using that specific tactic because of spite, because it was what he suggested on Titan, was denied, and then it all went to shit. But eh, that's just a fan theory.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:39 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos is by far the biggest villain in a cinematic universe. Joker is just some psycho who likes anarchy. Joker is so small time and was easily dealt with. Joker is tough amongst gangsters with no super powers. Put him up against true super hero and he gets locked up by Falcon alone. He’s just a misdemeanor villain.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 03:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

More evil: Joker
THE VILLAIN: Thanos.

Thanos wasnt really evil, since all he did was in order to save the universe.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is by far the biggest villain in a cinematic universe. Joker is just some psycho who likes anarchy. Joker is so small time and was easily dealt with. Joker is tough amongst gangsters with no super powers. Put him up against true super hero and he gets locked up by Falcon alone. He’s just a misdemeanor villain.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Nah. Thanos CRIED in his Movie when he SACRIFICED Gamora for the Better of the Universe.

Either Movie Joker (Ledger or Especially Nicholson) would have Made Jokes about it.

Thanos is DEF the Weaker Villain.

Joker Wins.

So SUCK ON THAT SHILL BOY!!!!!!

eek!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 06:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Surtur
Seems like he's just looking for excuses to be an evil dick. The IG could have solved that problem in loads of ways that didn't involve killing half the universe.

It's making me wish they just went with "he just wants to please death".
That's the thing though, that's not necessarily a given. Considering that killing half of the universe seemed to have damaged Thanos' limbs and nearly destroyed the IG.....perhaps he knew what it was capable of or at least predicted. Perhaps Itri told Thanos what his gauntlet would be able to withstand and the only option was removing and not adding. Also, adding resources would have been equally as dumb because:
A) You need room to put all those resources
B) You would actually ensure that MORE people/aliens start reproducing thus adding to an already overcrowded universe.

I'm kinda playing devil's advocate here but I'm waiting to see how they go about explaining Thanos' thought process in the next movie.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:00 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah. Thanos CRIED in his Movie when he SACRIFICED Gamora for the Better of the Universe.

Either Movie Joker (Ledger or Especially Nicholson) would have Made Jokes about it.

Joker Wins.

eek!
That shows more villainy to kill someone you actually deeply care about than being some chaotic guy who doesn’t care about anything save chaos. Joker didn’t sacrifice anything meaningful to him which means who cares. I agree joker doesn’t care which makes him a weaker and more superficial 2d villain.

Thanos killed his own step daughter and while on the grieving process gave the avengers and the gotg a hard L. Thanos is deeper, more impressive, and actually showed he was willing to give up what matters to him the most in order to achieve his goals. Thanos truly is the greatest.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:53 PM
Flyattractor

He Cried, and then got all Remorseful over it. That makes him REDEEMABLE and thus a WEAK VILLAIN

He is WEAK!!!!!!!!

Face the Facts Shill Boy!!!!!

Thanos has become a SJW MILLENNIAL PUSS-BALL!!!!!!!

Joker Wins!

Suck on it SHILL BOY!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He Cried, and then got all Remorseful over it. That makes him REDEEMABLE and thus a WEAK VILLAIN

He is WEAK!!!!!!!!

Face the Facts Shill Boy!!!!!

Thanos has become a SJW MILLENNIAL PUSS-BALL!!!!!!!

Joker Wins!

Suck on it SHILL BOY!!!
No, he killed her and still marched on to wipe out half the universe. Joker doesn’t care about anything which means it’s easier to be bad when you don’t care.

Most of this is just a ridiculous cry for attention but you don’t have a point. Thanos is the deeper villain, more determined, more successful, and actually triumphed unlike the Joker who failed against a weak hero.

Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 02:49 AM
Flyattractor

HE CRIED LIKE A LITTLE *****!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

HE CRIED LIKE A LITTLE *****!!!!!!!!!!!
He cared but he still killed her because his willpower is top notch. Joker didn’t care about anything save chaos. Really generic, whack job. Thanos is deep and more successful than the Joker.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:04 AM
Flyattractor

HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A BITTTCHH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A BITTTCHH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
The man cared and has depth. He is a man of ideals and principles and despite the emotion he pressed on to finish what he set out to do. Thanos is the biggest, best and the baddest villain in cinematic history.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 02:03 PM
Flyattractor

There ya go Cry Baby. Share the box with Thanos.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are crying because you’re upset Thanos won. Way better villain than 2d joker.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:30 PM
TheLordofMurder

Joker Wins.

eek!

thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:36 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up
You are free to doubt Thanos you always have. I’m the lone Thanos fan. It’s how it will always be.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thanos is more villainous than the Joker..

The Joker just wanted to create anarchy. He took the best of Gotham and tore him down.

Thanos on the other hand, killed billions to reshape the world

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thanos is more villainous than the Joker..

The Joker just wanted to create anarchy. He took the best of Gotham and tore him down.

Thanos on the other hand, killed billions to reshape the world

Universe....

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote