KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Roast Me

Roast Me
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Roast Me

Go.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:24 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:57 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

"I thought I was a pedophile, so I tried it out, but it turns out it was just OCD so I got off on all charges."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:23 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Regardless if you hate me, I love you all, and I hope whatever some of you are going through, you can get through it.

I love you all, whatever's going on, it gets better, not all the time, but I guarantee it will.

If no one's ever said they care about you, I do.

So you continue to dislike me or say whatever you want, I'll continue to wish all of you the best. One life can change someone else's a great deal.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Muh dude, iv'e never had a problem with ya, you seem a kind reasonable sort of chap. Although I may disagree with you I wish you the best.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 09:11 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Don't feel too bad Jmanghan, they mostly just pick on you because, despite being a nice guy, physically you're apparently a big muscle-bound jock type similar to the guys who bullied most of these skinny nerds in high school, so they make fun of you behind the safety of their computers knowing even if they outnumbered you they wouldn't have the testicles to do so in person. thumb up

Maybe Bran would. Comic versus has an unusually large percentage of swole posters IIRC.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:39 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't even have an opinion on him. I was just trying to point out that life has been roasting him lately. He didn't need to make this thread.

That Newguy link though... holy heck

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:47 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't feel too bad Jmanghan, they mostly just pick on you because, despite being a nice guy, physically you're apparently a big muscle-bound jock type similar to the guys who bullied most of these skinny nerds in high school, so they make fun of you behind the safety of their computers knowing even if they outnumbered you they wouldn't have the testicles to do so in person. thumb up

Maybe Bran would. Comic versus has an unusually large percentage of swole posters IIRC.
Aren't you like 25+ years old? Why are you talking about how ripped these kids are? It certainly explains why you're defending an actual pedophile though.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sinious
Aren't you like 25+ years old? Why are you talking about how ripped these kids are? It certainly explains why you're defending an actual pedophile though.
Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:08 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

I don't even know if this deserves a response.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:15 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I don't even know if this deserves a response.
I respect a man who takes action without knowing if he should. thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:20 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

The interaction we're witnessing between NemeBro and DS0 legitimately warrants a 911 call.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I respect a man who takes action without knowing if he should. thumb up

I am not sure who is more retarded Jman or the guy who defended him.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:26 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I am not sure who is more retarded Jman or the guy who defended him.
Better watch your tone kid if you don't want two powerhouses like J MAN and I to corner you in the bathroom and make you eat your underwear. thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:48 AM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Re: Roast Me

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Go.

The only negative thing I have to say about you is that you bump some of the most retarded threads of all time.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Better watch your tone kid if you don't want two powerhouses like J MAN and I to corner you in the bathroom and make you eat your underwear. thumb up

I am not sure if you are autistic or are a troll, I sincerely hope its the ladder.

Last edited by DarthSkywalker0 on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:02 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I am not sure if you are autistic or are a troll, I sincerely hope its the ladder.

Ladder

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Azronger
Ladder

*Former

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:13 AM