KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Roast Me

Roast Me
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

What're you spooks doing bashing Nemebro all of the sudden? Also, it's *latter, lmao.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 04:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What're you spooks doing bashing Nemebro all of the sudden? Also, it's *latter, lmao.
Don't pick on the retard nerd, living inside of a locker is hard enough. sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:17 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Jmangoham, you're so dumb you couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:38 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Dude, the guy is pro pedophilia, and repeatedly calls people here nerds, except he has 50k posts and an anime schoolgirl sig. It was bound to happen at some point.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Sinious
Dude, the guy repeatedly calls people here nerds.

(please log in to view the image)
really now

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

In all honesty, NemeBro is the king of insults on KMC, I'm not convinced anyone could beat him in that record, not even the worst of this forum and the Comic Book forum.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Go.

which one are you again?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

How much can you bench press?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:55 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

really now
Yep, we’re all losers. The irony in Nemebro’s post stands.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by NemeBro
Whatever nerd, get stuffed into another locker pussy lmao.

😂😂

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:54 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

*laugh track.*
Jman, the man, the legend, the visceral disease. What can i say about this man? No seriously what can I say about you when you're so forgettable Jman?

Jman do you know what the FBI, CIA, NSA, and MI5 all have in common? They all don't have any record of you, that's how irrelevant you are.

KMC, do you guys know why it was that I never started a Jaden Korr crusade like Ant did for Revan? Well, Ant had very competent allies skillz, ng, dmb, and what not. I took a glance at my "allies" and thought. "Oh for ****s sake! "Caesar had better allies, and they ****en did him in.

Jman you make me wanna debate AGAINST Jaden Korr, no, you make me wanna make a Jaden Korr DISRESPECT thread. I would much rather have Judas watching my back.

But when it all is said and done, I've nothing against you Jman, and have no negative opinion of you. So in conclusion, i forgive you my child, for you know not what you do.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

^I applaud the effort, but the show's already over, my man. This thread was literally just an excuse for Jman to post this sad DMB impersonation:

quote:
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Regardless if you hate me, I love you all, and I hope whatever some of you are going through, you can get through it.

I love you all, whatever's going on, it gets better, not all the time, but I guarantee it will.

If no one's ever said they care about you, I do.

So you continue to dislike me or say whatever you want, I'll continue to wish all of you the best. One life can change someone else's a great deal.

He got overexcited and blew his load too early, though. He really should have given it a couple of days, at least. Tasteless.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 06:25 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

^I applaud the effort, but the show's already over, my man. This thread was literally just an excuse for Jman to post this sad DMB impersonation:

He got overexcited and blew his load too early, though. He really should have given it a couple of days, at least. Tasteless.

I cannoli redeem myself one way now...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote