KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Restaurant Owner Who Booted Sanders Says Gay Employees Too Triggered By WH Press Secretary

I'd say they are butthurt, but since they are gay their butts are always probably hurting.

ZING!

haha, dammit, dude.

That's definitely not how anal sex works close to 100% of the time. no expression Very few gay dudes go around saying, "I want to tear that ass up" or "I want my ass torn up."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 05:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Thoughts?

I respect the owners right to deny service, this story is just more noise to fill up the 24 hour media cycle.

I don't see this as a violation of ethics, just more loud noises.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 08:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by dadudemon
haha, dammit, dude.

That's definitely not how anal sex works close to 100% of the time. no expression Very few gay dudes go around saying, "I want to tear that ass up" or "I want my ass torn up."

Sounds like you know some boring gay dudes.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 09:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
Sounds like you know some boring gay dudes.

laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 10:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

get a new baker, Sanders!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:34 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHS handled this with class. Didn't argue with the leftist cultist. Didn't call for people to boycott them. And before people say she took to twitter to complain: this is only because the employees themselves began gleefully tweeting, so she made a tweet confirming what had happened.

She isn't whining or talking about suing, or otherwise acting like whiny little b*tch. She didn't leave the restaurant in tears. She's better than the gay couple. Full stop.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:43 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by samhain
That baker should have been smarter about it at the end of the day. If I was against gay marriage the last thing I would be is a phucking baker/cake decorator and even if I was, I'd keep my mouth shut and rack up those pink dollars. Gay people must make up around 40% of a baker's profits.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:32 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL @ the Cult of Trump flipping out cos one of their own now was denied service.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He wrote, “Kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion of @PressSec and her family from a restaurant.”

“This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America,” he explained. “Now we’re divided by red plates & blue plates! #sad.”

“Oh yes. Let’s get REALLY tough and deprive the Trumpies of Chanterelle & Scape Risotto!” he later sarcastically added. “That will change EVERYTHING!”

"Slams" and "devour", Lolz. The Cult of Trump strikes again.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, love seeing them go after each other. TDS. Good little cultists.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You must be at over 9,000 pretend victories by now, sport. Easily. Congratulations thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You must be at over 9,000 pretend victories by now, sport. Easily. Congratulations thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 04:54 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

LoL @ the Cult of Trump flipping out cos one of their own now was denied service.

I'm more upset at the flagrant hypocrisy and double standard. As well as these delusional idiots trying to censor her on twitter.

People have the right to refuse their service and labor to anyone.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:41 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This is the way the Cult of Trump wanted it, so now they're getting it. Somehow it's a problem when one of their own is refused. SHS was a fool in using her work account to vent, she should have used her personal account. But then again, she's just following Trump's shitty example:

"The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders," Donald Trump tweeted this morning. "I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside."

Personally, the owner should have let her eat, be better than them I say. Owner should have followed Obama's 'they go low, we go high' example.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 25th, 2018 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:44 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This is the way the Cult of Trump wanted it, so now they're getting it. Somehow it's a problem when one of their own is refused.

Personally, the owner should have let her eat, be better than them I say.

Be better... than "them"?

That's implying being in favor of what the baker did is the same as being in favor of his right to do what he did.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Personally, the owner should have let her eat, be better than them I say. Owner should have followed Obama's 'they go low, we go high' example.

I thought Obama's idea was, "If they go low, I kill their wives and children with drone strikes and claim it was an accident."?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Be better... than "them"?

That's implying being in favor of what the baker did is the same as being in favor of his right to do what he did.
What the baker did was shitty, I don't care if it's legal, it's still a shitty thing to do.

Anyhow, yeah, the Red Hen lady should have been better morally and let that trashbag SHS eat in peace.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought Obama's idea was, "If they go low, I kill their wives and children with drone strikes and claim it was an accident."?

I'm talking about the other idea

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:55 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What the baker did was shitty, I don't care if it's legal, it's still a shitty thing to do.

I don't recall many people making arguments to justify the morality of what the baker did, just the morality of him having the right to control his own labor and property.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:56 PM