KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

I just wish both sides could stop being hypocrites about all this nonsense. I mean whoever stops first gains the moral high ground here. It's stupid to continuously undercut your own position by trying to stoop to the other side's level. It's a large part of the reason that many independents consider both parties equally bad.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jun 25th, 2018 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:56 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't recall many people making arguments to justify the morality of what the baker did, just the morality of him having the right to control his own labor and property.
Then the Cult of Trump should shut the **** up about the Red Hen restaurant owner exercising her right to do the same. Repeat: This is the way threy wanted it; now they're getting it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Robtard
Then the Cult of Trump should shut the **** up about the Red Hen restaurant owner exercising her right to do the same. Repeat: This is the way threy wanted it, now they're getting it.

I fully agree, they totally should. And people on the left should stop bitching about the baker since so many artists refused to play for Trump's inauguration. We can't force people to support things that they're morally against in this country... that's a good thing.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:01 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm talking about the other idea

Trump thought Obama's drone strikes on innocents was such a good idea, he doubled down on it and is well on his way to surpass both Bush and Obama, combined. HOOORAY FOR AMERICA MURDERING PEOPLE!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't recall many people making arguments to justify the morality of what the baker did, just the morality of him having the right to control his own labor and property.

Right.

Kick people like SHS out of your restaurants all the time, no problem. But to lie that she had ethics violations - when she confirms, publicly, that she was kicked out for being part of the Trump Administration - is what this thread is about.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Maybe The Right would do that ,if the LEFT would stop doing this type of stuff....

Left Wing Extremists/Nuts Spit on Florida AG Pam Bondi while at movies

SO it should continue to be pointed out that the LEFT are in NO Way taking a more moral high ground on this.

Leftists are Truly Horrible People.

smokin'

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Maybe The Right would do that ,if the LEFT would stop doing this type of stuff....

Left Wing Extremists/Nuts Spit on Florida AG Pam Bondi while at movies

SO it should continue to be pointed out that the LEFT are in NO Way taking a more moral high ground on this.

Leftists are Truly Horrible People.

smokin'

Spitting on someone is battery and can come with jail time. Are they really that stupid?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:09 PM
Flyattractor

Well they are Leftists so.....

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Originally posted by dadudemon
Trump thought Obama's drone strikes on innocents was such a good idea, he doubled down on it and is well on his way to surpass both Bush and Obama, combined. HOOORAY FOR AMERICA MURDERING PEOPLE!

He's already beaten Obama's civilian death count of eight years total in less than a year. (you posted the body count numbers awhile back)

Obama should honestly write Trump a thank you letter, as Trump's making him look better and better by comparison. Presidents are seen/judged in comparison to the president that came before and the president that came after. Just how it works. Obama is sitting between the guy who got us into a disastrous and unpopular war based on an untruth (can't say lie) and Trump.

Whomever wins after Trump, the bar will be set so low that that'll basically just have to be not a complete 100% shitlord and they've be praised.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 25th, 2018 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't mind when its criminals and bad guys getting killed.
But then the Leftists like Robbie always do support Criminals over Innocent People.

Its why Leftists are such Horrible Horrible People.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:15 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

The right of businesses to deny service to members of the public based on their moral convictions is what conservatives wanted. It is the position the Trump Department of Justice took in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. Not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:39 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The right of businesses to deny service to members of the public based on their moral convictions is what conservatives wanted. It is the position the Trump Department of Justice took in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. Not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

I honestly don't think anyone minds except insofar as it allows them to point out hypocrisy(which they've done adequately and should now shut up about). Notice the chick isn't talking about suing the restaurant...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:47 PM
Robtard

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:00 PM
dadudemon

Obama should honestly write Trump a thank you letter, as Trump's making him look better and better by comparison.

Right, the things I hated the most about Obama's presidency and Trump just has to one-up Obama on it. That's terrible.

Presidents are seen/judged in comparison to the president that came before and the president that came after. Just how it works. Obama is sitting between the guy who got us into a disastrous and unpopular war based on an untruth (can't say lie) and Trump.

Whomever wins after Trump, the bar will be set so low that that'll basically just have to be not a complete 100% shitlord and they've be praised.

In general, presidents carry a certain professionalism and class (that's part of what gets them elected). I think it's very much impossible for someone to be worse than Trump next election.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:47 PM
quanchi112
Makes no difrnce who u r

Trump will go down in history as the worst modern day preseident by far. Hes the poster child for unprepared and continuous trainwrecks.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:49 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I'm more upset at the flagrant hypocrisy and double standard. As well as these delusional idiots trying to censor her on twitter.

People have the right to refuse their service and labor to anyone.

Bingo. I am in favor of people being able to refuse service. But if you're going to whine about it...you are a hypocrite if you applaud what happened to SHS, as many leftists have.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Originally posted by dadudemon
Right, the things I hated the most about Obama's presidency and Trump just has to one-up Obama on it. That's terrible.

In general, presidents carry a certain professionalism and class (that's part of what gets them elected). I think it's very much impossible for someone to be worse than Trump next election.

Not so much as "we'll get someone even worse", just that they'll be able to get away with a lot more, as the bar has been effectively lowered.

Then again, I fully expect the Family Values Conservatives to once again and make it all about "family values" the day Trump leaves.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:59 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also this bullshit about going after the Trump administration's twitters.

They despise that Trump and co can use twitter to reach the people directly, and that Trump did what anyone else on twitter is able to do and block parasites seeking only to advance their own career by shitposting to Trump for all their little friends to see.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:00 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Until the media stops being misleading or outright lying about Trump twitter is a necessary evil. And they do lie. Even about weird things. Remember koigate? CNN edited footage of Trump feeding fish to try to make him look bad.

That is how low they will sink lol.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Trump doesn't need Twitter to reach people directly though, as POTUS he has other means to do that if he so wished, he just likes Tweeting, typically like a retard because the Cult of Trump eats up everything he says so it makes his spreading of misinformation easy.

But sure, Trump's a victim, always a victim.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:05 PM