KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump doesn't need Twitter to reach people directly though, as POTUS he has other means to do that if he so wished, he just likes Tweeting, typically like a retard because the Cult of Trump eats up everything he says so it makes his spreading of misinformation easy.

But sure, Trump's a victim, always a victim.

Name a quicker and easier way to reach people directly.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry, not going to play your silly strawmming nonsense, sport. In fact, I said Twitter makes it "easy". But hey, you tried.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Trump will go down in history as the worst modern day preseident by far. He’s the poster child for unprepared and continuous trainwrecks.

Trump has over 80% approval rating with his base, so what does that tell you about the Cult of Trump cultist. Exactly.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, not going to play your silly strawmming nonsense, sport. In fact, I said Twitter makes it "easy". But hey, you tried.

Okay, then just name the way you think he should reach out to people.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The right of businesses to deny service to members of the public based on their moral convictions is what conservatives wanted. It is the position the Trump Department of Justice took in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. Not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

No, don't be a weasel. It's an all or nothing thing. This is okay, as long as the cake thing is okay.

Is the cake thing okay?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay, then just name the way you think he should reach out to people.

Now you're strawmanning me and making it seem like a have a problem with Trump tweeting incessantly. Anyhow.

But I don't, at first I thought his lying constantly and using Twitter was bad for the country as a whole, but now his silly tweeting hurts him more then helps him. Sure the Cult of Trump eats up all his lies and silly antics, but they're (eg you) going to support/vote for him regardless of what he does. The moderate voter though, the voter who voted for him on a chance because they fell for his con, the fence-sitting voter; they mostly see a whining unhinged man-baby spreading lie after lie on social media. A man who is still screaming "But Clinton!" 18+ months into his presidency, with no sign of stopping. These are the facts.

Edit: Meant "mostly", not "moistly". Fixed.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 25th, 2018 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...wow. Okay.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:31 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Trump doesn't need Twitter to reach people directly though, as POTUS he has other means to do that if he so wished, he just likes Tweeting, typically like a retard because the Cult of Trump eats up everything he says so it makes his spreading of misinformation easy.

But sure, Trump's a victim, always a victim.

Oh yeah his tweets are retarded. What does it tell you about his opposition though that they'd sue him for blocking them on twitter for trying to piggyback their careers off of insulting him and looking really kewl to their buddies? It tells me that they're pretty pathetic. So pathetic they don't have the commanding lead that they should have in the midterms in an off year election with Donald Trump as president.

When these people are scrambling to try and control Trump and friends' twitters, it comes across as either desperate or petty. Either way it's just sad.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:47 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wait, you're okay with Trump blocking people from Tweeting to him in response? I thought you loved freedom.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Wait, you're okay with Trump blocking people from Tweeting to him in response? I thought you loved freedom.

I don't think blocking someone on social media is a violation of the first amendment. I think people should have the freedom to block whoever they want on social media.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:53 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh yeah his tweets are retarded. What does it tell you about his opposition though that they'd sue him for blocking them on twitter for trying to piggyback their careers off of insulting him and looking really kewl to their buddies? It tells me that they're pretty pathetic. So pathetic they don't have the commanding lead that they should have in the midterms in an off year election with Donald Trump as president.

When these people are scrambling to try and control Trump and friends' twitters, it comes across as either desperate or petty. Either way it's just sad.
But is it as sad/pathetic as Robtard and Surtur spending every second of their miserable lives bickering over politicians that they will never meet?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:54 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Low-energy bait, Kurk.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:56 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I am curious about something Robtard. Not some weird gotcha trap or some other such bullshit but I'm genuinely curious. Do you view me as a Trump cultist?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:58 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Low-energy bait, Kurk.
more or less energy as Jeb Bush?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:58 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Kurk
more or less energy as Jeb Bush?

KEK that got a good laugh out of me

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:59 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

@DMB

Why didn't you major in electrical engineering? The joke is that mechanicals chose their discipline because they couldn't handle EE laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I am curious about something Robtard. Not some weird gotcha trap or some other such bullshit but I'm genuinely curious. Do you view me as a Trump cultist?

Nah, you're defo becoming more and more of a Trumper it seems. But imo, you'd still call out Trump's more shitty BS.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:02 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah, you're defo becoming more and more of a Trumper it seems. But imo, you'd still call out Trump's more shitty BS.

Fair enough

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:09 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back off, Jack. DMB and I are best anarcho-capitalist buddies. We will set our grand-plan into motion, and fat f*cks like you will perish in our heat.

You should be kissing our asses right now. We are your future. We are young incel males with the rage of 20 years of celibacy pent up inside us. I am fueled by my hatred of apathetic middle-aged men like yourself lacking ambition.

If you're lucky, we'll spare your miserable life and make you the court jester.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is every teen to early 20-something edgelord saying "anarcho-capitalism" now? Weird.

Not only am I not fat, I'm in far better shape than you are and I'm old enough to be your father. So what's your excuse?

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 25th, 2018 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:23 PM