KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Thrown Out Of Restaurant -former Federal Ethics Head says...
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

I corrected that for you:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
If you are in favor of Masterpiece Cakeshop being able to refuse service, then you're a hypocrite to whine about Red Hen denying service, as Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump, and many other conservatives have.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:27 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Is every teen to early 20-something edgelord saying "anarcho-capitalism" now? Weird.

Not only am I not fat, I'm in far better shape than you are and I'm old enough to be your father. So what's your excuse?
I don't have an excuse, pops. You've chosen to remain apathetic. You're a settled man, but beware—you will be overthrown by an ambitious person wanting more in life than 2.5 kids, a golden retriever, cheaply built condo home in the suburbs, and a chubby cheating wife.

You're mid-career and rotting out. Remember a thread from earlier where I showed how most of history's greatest scientists made their best contributions during their youth and before marriage? Keep checking your back--Et tu Brute?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:47 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Let's be real for a moment, first you have to get out under your mother's wing and feasting off her left titty. But I like your desperate ambition, I give you a 7.3% chance of making it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's be real for a moment, first you have to get out under your mother's wing and feasting off her left titty. But I like your desperate ambition, I give you a 7.3% chance of making it.
Ahaha, Robby. I'll give you that. As much I try, insurance companies simply do not like the idea of young men trying to gain independence. I simply do not have the credit yet to feasibly afford an apartment with my part-time job. But no worries, I am a patient man and will reach salvation in time smile .

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:58 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

One great way to build credit is to start spending sensibly. Get yourself a credit card ideally with a reward system (like mileage points, case back etc) and filter all your purchases through it, just don't spent more than you can pay off at the end of the month/cycle.

It's also safer it today's age of identity theft, if someone steals money from your debit/bank card, it can take up to 30days for the bank to return your cash. If it happens through a credit card, the CC companies usually reverse the charges and give you a new card with 48hours.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

One great way to build credit is to start spending sensibly. Get yourself a credit card ideally with a reward system (like mileage points, case back etc) and filter all your purchases through it, just don't spent more than you can pay off at the end of the month/cycle.

It's also safer it today's age of identity theft, if someone steals money from your debit/bank card, it can take up to 30days for the bank to return your cash. If it happens through a credit card, the CC companies usually reverse the charges and give you a new card with 48hours.
Oh would you look at that. Daddy Robby is trying to patronize me with basic life tips. What would I do without you wink .

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just friendly advice, since you mentioned not having a good enough credit history/score. Do what you will.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:08 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just friendly advice, since you mentioned not having a good enough credit history/score. Do what you will.
I've already started that a few weeks ago. Thanks anyway, daddy. You should know people say that I remind them of the wolf of wallstreet in the way I carry myself. I worship the free market.

I'd keep an eye out on your 401k though. It's the newest Ponzi Scheme. Don't count on retiring any time soon smile .

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

f*cking bingo, man. BINGO

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Is every teen to early 20-something edgelord saying "anarcho-capitalism" now? Weird.

Probably because one of the YouTuber celebs said it. Or someone like that.

Honestly, seems like it started on 4chan back in the mid-2000s and is probably just now getting enough traction in the last 2 years to become a meme (the way Dawkins defined "meme").

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Probably because one of the YouTuber celebs said it. Or someone like that.

Honestly, seems like it started on 4chan back in the mid-2000s and is probably just now getting enough traction in the last 2 years to become a meme (the way Dawkins defined "meme").
You're thinking of Stefan Molyneux

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both are correct. If you whine about the cake thing and celebrate this you're a hypocrite.

And yes, if you are okay with the cake thing and whine about this you're a hypocrite too. Both sides are showing hypocrisy.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 26th, 2018 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 03:34 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weird how we haven't heard more about this on most MSM outlets:

Sarah Sanders heckled by Red Hen owner even after leaving, Mike Huckabee says

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to ruin the fun, but it's kind of what I do. smile

Is anyone caling to punish the Sanders thing, though? Force the issue?

Because on the left, we got a lawsuit, and a legal judgement. On the right, just partisan fuming.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 02:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

You know, I wouldn't have cared at all about Sanders being asked to leave EXCEPT the Left demanded the Christian to bake a cake. They took it up with the Colorado Civil Rights Commission who told him he couldn't make cakes for anyone and he had to provide gay-friendly "reeducation" to his employees.

Will the Red Hen be forced to stop serving everyone and be forced to provide Republican-friendly "reeducation" to their employees? Nope.

All we're doing is making the Left live to their own standard.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 02:33 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Adam, The Cult of Trump just proved your picture correct. ^

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 04:36 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Both are correct. If you whine about the cake thing and celebrate this you're a hypocrite.

And yes, if you are okay with the cake thing and whine about this you're a hypocrite too. Both sides are showing hypocrisy.

Originally posted by cdtm
Not to ruin the fun, but it's kind of what I do. smile

Is anyone caling to punish the Sanders thing, though? Force the issue?

Because on the left, we got a lawsuit, and a legal judgement. On the right, just partisan fuming.

Originally posted by Playmaker
You know, I wouldn't have cared at all about Sanders being asked to leave EXCEPT the Left demanded the Christian to bake a cake. They took it up with the Colorado Civil Rights Commission who told him he couldn't make cakes for anyone and he had to provide gay-friendly "reeducation" to his employees.

Will the Red Hen be forced to stop serving everyone and be forced to provide Republican-friendly "reeducation" to their employees? Nope.

All we're doing is making the Left live to their own standard.

The key difference is timing. Conservatives argued this position before the Supreme Court, so it is hypocritical for them to oppose it now. Liberals are merely accepting the standard set by that decision. This is the lay of the land now, just the way conservatives wanted.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 04:55 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The key difference is timing. Conservatives argued this position before the Supreme Court, so it is hypocritical for them to oppose it now. Liberals are merely accepting the standard set by that decision. This is the lay of the land now, just the way conservatives wanted.

Lol@ this clown. No it's hypocritical on both sides.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 04:59 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

HAHAHAHHAA!! Okay. Sure.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:00 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Killing it with facts. Trumpers got what they wanted, now they're complaining because one of their own was the target.

"So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." -The Captain

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:14 PM