KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Scenario: Sidious won back in RoTJ, Abeloth is coming.

Scenario: Sidious won back in RoTJ, Abeloth is coming.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Zentrex, if you call yourself a Sheevite, this idiocy stops now. You will prostrate yourself before His Imperial Majesty and beg for absolution of your sins. Otherwise you can forget about your place in my Sheevite academy. I'll teach you only if you're willing to learn. This current behavior is unacceptable.
Tempest is the leader of the Sheevite movement, not you. (Though he hasn't been around for awhile so I guess the title is up for grabs)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Sinious
I'm not underselling Sidious, you're underselling Abeloth. Our disagreement isn't even on how powerful Sidious is, it's on how powerful Abeloth is. You think, for a reason that I can't figure out for the life of me, that Abeloth's quotes should not be taken literally. Why else would they be there? We both scale Sidious at the same place in legends. So stop trying to make this a case of me "ignoring Sidious' quotes and not taking them literally"

Originally posted by Azronger
Zentrex, if you call yourself a Sheevite, this idiocy stops now. You will prostrate yourself before His Imperial Majesty and beg for absolution of your sins. Otherwise you can forget about your place in my Sheevite academy. I'll teach you only if you're willing to learn. This current behavior is unacceptable.

Wow. You're actually trying to turn your order into the definitve meaning of being a sheevite. A true sheevite would never stand for this. I will be the Martin Luther to your Julius II. Let the reformation begin.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tempest is the leader of the Sheevite movement, not you. (Though he hasn't been around for awhile so I guess the title is up for grabs)

Tempest named me the head of the Church of Sheev like over six months ago.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:08 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Zentrex
Wow. You're actually trying to turn your order into the definitve meaning of being a sheevite. A true sheevite would never stand for this. I will be the Martin Luther to your Julius II. Let the reformation begin. [/B]

Just what kind of twisted logic is going through your head? So by wanking Sheev to high heavens and heaping praise unto him I am spitting in his face? And a "true Sheevite" like yourself would repeatedly argue against His Imperial Majesty? That practise is known as Vitidiocy, not Sheevism, lmao.

But sure, let's see how many devout followers your pseudo reformed Sheevism will attract. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

I have not argued against Sidious, not in this thread, I have simply argued for Abeloth.

And yeah, wanking a character in a serious discussion is insulting that their realistic versions. The versions that I care about, that is.

You define your beliefs as the ultimate way to praise the lord Sheev. What's worse is, you can't stretch your head beyond the concept of an order of sheevites. Sheev belongs to the people. His greatness can be experienced in whatever way anyone likes. You think you can own Sheev, but he is beyond ownership.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

abeloth with a wave of his hand, would kill sidious

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 10:06 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by snoke123
abeloth with a wave of his hand, would kill sidious
Agreed.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote