KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Abandoning the Hillbilly Midwest for the West Coast

Abandoning the Hillbilly Midwest for the West Coast
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm, Dooku was betrayed by his master. Snoke was betrayed by his subordinate. The 'cuck-death' award goes to Snoke, no question about it.

I mean, Snoke literally died in mid-sentence of asserting he was unbeatable and couldn't be betrayed.
A cuck is someone who allows something to happen and accepts someone as their superior.

This is what happens when Kylo makes his intentions clear.

(please log in to view the image)

Now since your definition of cuck is entirely different than mine here we go with Robtard cuck of the week.

The cuck was picked up like a weak old man by his one armed subordinate and hurled to his death while he screamed like a scared woman.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure what Kylo did to Snoke right under his nose would be classified as 'being cucked' as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Pretty sure what Kylo did to Snoke rigth under his nose would be classified as 'being cucked'.
No, being cucked is accepting it. If someone snipes you that isn’t accepting it. Dooku had time to object and just accepted his death in true cuckold fashion.

Sidious by your own definition was cucked by his one armed subordinate and had time to counter. He howled in girlish fashion to his death. I showed you what Snoke does when his subordinate puffs his chest out. He puts him down and makes him accept his position as the beta.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sidious was, but it happened at the hands of Vader, a truly iconic villain. Snoke got 'cucked' by a guy who man-worships Vader.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sidious was, but it happened at the hands of Vader, a truly iconic villain. Snoke got 'cucked' by a guy who man-worships Vader.
So you like one guy more and ignore the same criteria for your definition of cuck. Kylo clearly destroyed the mask and evolved past the worship of Vader. His experiences changed him just as Luke had Vader evolve into a Jedi as he abandoned the sith as the faux villain he truly was.

Snoke more powerful than Sidious and Kylo more evil than Vader who could never kill a family member. This trilogy is just better than the original and it still has one film to go. Can’t wait.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Kylo threw a tantrum and smashed his helmet, yes, but he's been throwing tantrums since his first appearance so that doesn't really mean much in of itself. We also know he couldn't kill his own mother when it came down to it, so don't be surprised if come ep9 he's still man-worshiping Vader; dare I say, if he follows Vader's path and redeems himself too. *gasp*

#kyloredemption2019

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 25th, 2018 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 11:48 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

As one very wise man once said: "There is no end to cuckoldry, whose schema is that of limitlessness." Nowhere is this better demonstrated than in Star Wars. Snoke got cucked by Kylo, Palpatine got cucked by Vader, Plagueis got cucked by Palpatine, etc. ad infinitum. The ride never ends.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:07 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kylo threw a tantrum and smashed his helmet, yes, but he's been throwing tantrums since his first appearance so that doesn't really mean much in of itself. We also know he couldn't kill his own mother when it came down to it, so don't be surprised if come ep9 he's still man-worshiping Vader; dare I say, if he follows Vader's path and redeems himself too. *gasp*

#kyloredemption2019
So you don’t believe that meant anything. You don’t believe the director’s intent or the dialogue in the film. You believe this was meant to lie to the audience and not symbolize anything.

I said more evil than Vader not the most evil guy in the history of Star Wars. Even if he does go back to the light he killed his dad thus already proved he’s more evil than Vader. He also ordered her death at the end of the film with all the other resistance. Kylo is more evil than Vader and Snoke more powerful than Sidious.

#newtrilogyisgreaterthanthefirst

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:17 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

**** off we're full.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
For years I told myself I'd never move to Cali due to the high-cost of living and other issues, but now that I'm desperate to make my mark on the world, I've decided that it's the only way.

After completing my undergrad in Comp Sci, I plan to enroll in a masters program and/or hopefully land an entry level position at a tech company.

My scopes are set for Seattle or San Francisco, the force willing. I will live out of my car if that's what it takes to afford the high cost of living.

I am no longer content living in the dump that is the mid-west. Quanchi may be content living in our mutual sh1t-hole state, but I have larger aspirations than to work as a wage-laborer until I'm 40.

Yes sir, it is not in my interest to remain in this crap hole any longer. Transferring schools isn't feasible, but the force will guide me to where I need to be.

My IQ has been dropping every since I left my preppy, elitist high-school. These white-trash hillbillies have been a negative influence on me. Time to leave this place and make my mark—or die trying.

That is all.

I feel like in 5 years you'd just be moving back lol. But go for it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 03:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hundred bucks Kurk's working in a SF Starbucks and renting/sleeping on one side of a semen stained coach in a one-bedroom apartment on the shitty side of the Mission District within two years of moving here.

I'll even give people two-to-one odds.

If he works at Starbucks I just hope he knows never ever to call the cops on a black person for anything ever. It's racist.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 03:41 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kurk
For years I told myself I'd never move to Cali due to the high-cost of living and other issues, but now that I'm desperate to make my mark on the world, I've decided that it's the only way.

After completing my undergrad in Comp Sci, I plan to enroll in a masters program and/or hopefully land an entry level position at a tech company.

My scopes are set for Seattle or San Francisco, the force willing. I will live out of my car if that's what it takes to afford the high cost of living.

I am no longer content living in the dump that is the mid-west. Quanchi may be content living in our mutual sh1t-hole state, but I have larger aspirations than to work as a wage-laborer until I'm 40.

Yes sir, it is not in my interest to remain in this crap hole any longer. Transferring schools isn't feasible, but the force will guide me to where I need to be.

My IQ has been dropping every since I left my preppy, elitist high-school. These white-trash hillbillies have been a negative influence on me. Time to leave this place and make my mark—or die trying.

That is all.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 06:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can be on the west coast without living in Cali. Avoid that shithole.

Now if you enjoy shitholes then Mexico and Haiti have plenty of room.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 10:49 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

California is a great place to live if you can afford it. And that's the key. It's expensive to live here, or at least anywhere here that isn't terrible, and even a lot of the terrible places are expensive. But the weather is always nice and you'll never be without something to do.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 11:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, need to find a place away from where the homeless are taking dumps in the street.

Plus remember it's racist to wash that poo away with hoses.

#FullProofLogic

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 11:46 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Poop adds character.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 11:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by BackFire
California is a great place to live if you can afford it. And that's the key. It's expensive to live here, or at least anywhere here that isn't terrible, and even a lot of the terrible places are expensive. But the weather is always nice and you'll never be without something to do.

Yeah just make sure to avoid traffic so only drive at 2am stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 12:13 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Commie-fornia just needs to get divided into multiple states. Then we can truly know which is Crap to Crappiest.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't give a flying f*ck about weather and quality of life. I only care for opportunities to grow and the people. I need a quick-paced, Tokyo-like, environment where I'm surrounded by those smarter than me.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:43 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Then you should just stay with the hillbillies.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:44 PM