KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Morbius

Morbius
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

You been off the deep end since you thought I thought Khan would beat Palpatine. Just admit you were wrong and let it go.

You been trying to start shit with me every since you randomly brought my name up in the Palp thread because you thought I voted for Khan and I wasn’t even debating in the thread.

So youre not Time Immemorial?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=92

^ Here you were the only other person alongside Quan supporting Khan over Palpatine.

Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;pagenumber=142

you were supporting Khan over Yoda.

Im not telling any lies here, im just calling out the bullshitters who keep accusing me of doing So.

Its called sad little boys projecting.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 03:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So funny to watch you lie. That’s not the thread you said I supported him in. It was the new one with the latest showings

Caught you lying againthumb up

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What’s even funnier you acted like the same doughs back then as you do now. laughing out loud read your posts I was debating with you civilly and you flew off the handle. Talk about a mental breakdown.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways this off topic unless you want to turn this into another Khan vs Palp thread which you do with almost every thread you post in.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:04 PM
Darth Thor

So funny to watch you lie. That’s not the thread you said I supported him in. It was the new one with the latest showings

Caught you lying againthumb up

Oh so your opinion changes from thread to thread? Lmao

Just accept youve been owned and move on.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea my opinion changes when facts change or new feats come out. You bumbling idiot. You been owned againthumb up

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:06 PM
Darth Thor

Anyways this off topic unless you want to turn this into another Khan vs Palp thread which you do with almost every thread you post in.

Broly a few minutes earlier randomly starts talking about Khan and Palps:

You mean laughing my ass off and having fun?

You been off the deep end since you thought I thought Khan would beat Palpatine. Just admit you were wrong and let it go.

You been trying to start shit with me every since you randomly brought my name up in the Palp thread because you thought I voted for Khan and I wasn’t even debating in the thread.

I would call that a mental breakdownthumb up

Youve been owned. Just get on with your life, see a doctor and quit taking your issues out on me.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:07 PM
Darth Thor

Yea my opinion changes when facts change or new feats come out. You bumbling idiot. You been owned againthumb up

By all means show me where you argued for Palps over Khan..

Actually you should just quit embarrassing yourself while youre at it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:08 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who posts links to threads from years ago. Seek helplaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:09 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
By all means show me where you argued for Palps over Khan..

Actually you should just quit embarrassing yourself while youre at it.

Based off Palps latest showings I think he wins, cry babythumb up

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:09 PM
Darth Thor

Based off Palps latest showings I think he wins, cry babythumb up

Oh so NOW youre making the argument Lmao

Too late buddy

Besides you claimed you Never asked for proof that Palps could beat Khan. Shall I post that as well, or do you think its time you just admitted you were the one lying? And that youve simply been owned.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:13 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No you claimed you Never asked for proof that Palps could beat Yoda. Shall I post that as well, or do you think its time you just admitted you were the one lying?

Side show antics. There was a recent Palp va Khan thread that you randomly brought me up in that I wasn’t even involved in. That’s how this all started, look how mad you are over nothing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:15 PM
Darth Thor

^ And as ive clearly shown there was nothing random about bringing you up as one of the suspects for the few votes that Khan had, given your history on the matter.

The question is why did you have a mental breakdown over it? Oh thats right because youre a freak whose harassing me over PMs now as well.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:24 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn’t send you any harassing PM’s. I sent you a forwarded PM from someone else about you that said your an idiot. If you can’t take a PM without having a breakdown then you are weak.

you had a mental break down. Look at you now posts in those threads you went on for months about itlaughing out loud

You are still going on about it. It’s so broken you, you can’t let it go.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jan 20th, 2020 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:41 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Claims in harassing him while randomly accusing me of hacking peoples accounts lol

Priceless

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jan 20th, 2020 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:44 PM
Darth Thor

I brought up your name over voting for someone you have a history of arguing for? Ooh the horror. Clearly That deserves non stop harassment from you now.

Quit embarrassing yourself further and see a doctor.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 04:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you thought I hacked someone’s account now? Clearly I’m in your head.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 05:26 PM
riv6672

Wait, this is a STAR WARS thread now?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah, Morbius will be in the next Star Wars movie.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That’s gonna be so awesome. Disney RULES! eek!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote