KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Doctor Strange 2

Doctor Strange 2
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not in my top 5 fav MCU films, but I enjoyed the film enough to want a sequel so happy this is finally happening.

My only real gripe was the final boss (Dormammu) and how it looked and played out, rather cheesy. Other than that, the film was enjoyable start to finish. Looking forward to Mordo being a villain, Chiwetel Ejiofor is a solid actor.

Cheesy?

Strange defeating Dormmy in the manner he did was one of the most original "Boss Battles" I've seen in a movie in a long time...

I thought it was clever and pretty cool...

But to each his own...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 07:00 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Better see more of Dormmamu in the sequel as i'm sure Baron Mordo will be conferring with him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 07:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by rudester
Sequels never workout!! (fact) Don't say the godfather...

Spiderman 2, Xmen 2, Iron Man 2, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, GotG 2, etc,,,,

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:01 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Kazenji
Better see more of Dormmamu in the sequel as i'm sure Baron Mordo will be conferring with him.
I'm not so sure about that. Mordo doesn't like Dormammu. He just hates what his order became. He is going around killing sorcerers. While I'd love to see more Dormammu....I don't think we will. And that's okay tbh. I'd love to see a movie with Mordo as the villain.

Originally posted by tkitna
Spiderman 2, Xmen 2, Iron Man 2, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, GotG 2, etc,,,,

And those are just comic movies. Stuff like Terminator 2 and Empire Strikes back are even BETTER than the original. Anyone saying sequels never work isn't thinking clearly.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Jun 30th, 2018 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:13 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Production on Doctor Strange hasn't even started yet.

The events of Avengers 4 will set the timeline.

Do you really think that the majority of the character deaths will be permanent?

Spider-Man and Strange are definitely coming back.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Why would a sequel NOT happen?

Can't wait to see it!

Thanos killed him, duh.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rudester
Sequels never workout!! (fact) Don't say the godfather...

*Beats you with a VHS copy of Terminator 2*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Production on Doctor Strange hasn't even started yet.

The events of Avengers 4 will set the timeline.

Do you really think that the majority of the character deaths will be permanent?

Spider-Man and Strange are definitely coming back.

the only ones that will be permanent will be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Evans, Hemsworth, Hiddleston and RDJ I'm there are others but those are the main ones.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 06:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I'm not so sure about that. Mordo doesn't like Dormammu. He just hates what his order became. He is going around killing sorcerers. While I'd love to see more Dormammu....I don't think we will. And that's okay tbh. I'd love to see a movie with Mordo as the villain.

Even if Dormammu re-appears at the end of 2nd movie setting plans into motion for the the 3rd movie

be kinda stupid to let another villain fade away into existence only to appear 10 movies later.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote