KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Took me a second to see you meant Meta lol

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 09:29 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol bbq chicken and steak tonight so we'll call it a freudian slip. thumb up

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 10:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
ok slash, yur up.
I'm picking Maxima for my herald and multiple man for my meta.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:15 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by deathslash
I'm picking... multiple man for my meta.

Nice try lol but no to an army of Maximas

no dupes or power copying...standard fare.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:31 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud fraid he's right slash. thumb up

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

laughing out loud fraid he's right slash. thumb up
damn. Is it cool if I switch maxima out for John Stewart and choose my meta pick in a few hours?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:59 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

That's clearly after the rules were posted and the draft started so it would be hard to justify letting that happen now

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 02:34 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah but i'm pretty forgiving in this thing. stewart is fine. thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 03:19 AM
deathslash

yeah but i'm pretty forgiving in this thing. stewart is fine. thumb up
naw, pg is actually right. I'll stick with Maxima as my pick. If I were to take Ice man as my meta, would I be allowed to make ice bodies? They wouldn't technically be clones or dupes, just bodies of semi sentient ice.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 05:55 AM
Supermutant

I wouldn't be against the pick of GL John, but Iceman is listed as a low herald in the character tiers thread. confused

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 10:50 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Supermutant
I wouldn't be against the pick of GL John, but Iceman is listed as a low herald in the character tiers thread. confused
really, I always that he was high meta. Oh well, I'll pick Exiles Mimic then.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:20 AM
DarkSaint85

I can judge and help with picks, as I try to overreach.

Canada day was awesome, so will also be judging the Baz match this eve.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

canada day was a very good day thumb up

exiles mimic it is. for my meta ima take MAGIK. she's not in the list but i asked around to a couple and they seem to feel she would fit the high meta tier. any issues with me taking her?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 12:16 PM
DarkSaint85

Magik is only high meta? To me she's higher than that, what with Hell Lords being afraid of her and whatnot.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 12:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

In limbo for sure...any feats consistently above high meta on earth is what I’m considering. She has absorbed limbo but I don’t think it’s really done much for her in regards to feats. Post any if you have concerns and I’ll rethink but I don’t think she’s really somebody anything beyond high meta with any consistency.

Last edited by leonidas on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:14 PM
DarkSaint85

To me, she has the same applicability as the Spot (and we all know how much I love me some Spot).
With the added bonus that she has actually used her portals to cut limbs off. Would durability work for that?
Then there's her SoulSword. Which has separated Cyttorak from his fav Juggynaut. And her armour, which has stood up to Synn, who broke adamantium...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:31 PM
Supermutant

It's hard to see a difference between her power level and Raven's or Hellstrom's. And they are listed as low and mid heralds.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 02:10 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

I was asking myself could she take guys like sinister and I don’t think there is anyway that would happen. She’s been on teams beaten down by apocalypse. I dunno guys. I’ll let the others weigh in. I have no problem NOT taking her I just don’t know if there’s a legit reason she should be disallowed. As always I will happily abide by the groups vote. Mutant is nay. What day you others?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 02:58 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No to Magik as meta

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 05:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

id's not even in...

Racist sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:00 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote