KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I don't mind Magik

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:02 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Racist sad

sorry bro, had you chimed in earlier i'd have def said yeah, but you made 7 and 7 is no bueno. sad

anyway, am and abhi nay, borg, yay. need slash and pg to chime in. i'll tell you though, i've looked through quite a bit of stuff and there really is no way she should be in the herald tier. strong v magic, of course, but against standard guys? i'll abide by the rule of the group, but i honestly don't see the reason. anyone have some scans to support her NOT being meta...?

(btw, it sounds like i'm really arguing to get her in--that's because she's cool and i've wanted to use her for a while now and think she's legit, not because i'm trying to bully or force her lol if you guys feel collectively she shouldn't be here, thumb up )

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ok, since i don't want to cause a kerfuffle and i would like to move his along, i'll take black panther. thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by leonidas
ok, since i don't want to cause a kerfuffle and i would like to move his along, i'll take black panther. thumb up
absolutely out of the question. He's abstract level.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:18 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Magik is herald level, imo. She's a weird character, and only situationally very powerful for a tourney context, but at the end of the day she can still threaten abstracts without any amps.

Plus iirc doesn't she have some pretty casual time travel feats under her belt?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if you look through feats you'd be VERY hard-pressed to find any that put her in the herald tier but like i said, i'm fine not taking her. she would have been ideal for this tourney though.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:24 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

We need the others to weigh in though so we can continue.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 01:02 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up if pg and slash ok her i'll stick to my original pick.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:37 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

It honestly doesn't matter to me. But in the interest of phucking leo over, I'll say that she shouldn't be allowed.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Legitimate question: If one of the competitors was no longer able to continue, how badly would that mess up the tournament?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

atm if you banned slash i'd thank you for it. thumb up

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:13 PM
Supermutant

Leo can have Magik seeing that he needs all the help that he can get. By the way I didn't vote against her before, I just stated her power level should be around the same as other demon hybrid magic users.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:18 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

thought maybe you were the one pr was gunning for. thumb up

panther's fine. borg is on the clock.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:28 PM
Supermutant

huh lol besides in this thread, I barely posted on here in the last month. I would guess Abhi as it always seems he is on the edge of the ban hammer.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:37 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i was kidding. mostly. shifty

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:07 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ill take Sinister

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:01 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Ayyy

Stockholm syndrome from the last tourney.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:03 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Pretty much. laughing out loud

If you can't beat em...

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 07:29 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he's likely low herald, but he IS on the list. if anyone has objections to sinister voice them. otherwise abhi's on the clock.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 08:48 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by -Pr-
Legitimate question: If one of the competitors was no longer able to continue, how badly would that mess up the tournament?

Well ID was interested, and I'm on a bye so it wouldn't really do much.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 12:13 AM