KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » RoF Gohan vs Perfect Cell

RoF Gohan vs Perfect Cell
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

All things considered, I'd say-
Teen Gohan(Cell Games) > Adult Gohan(Boo saga) >> Papa Gohan(RoF)

This also means Boo-era Goku would've been much more powerful than RoF Gohan overall... But even by the Boo/BoG arcs, Goku's base power was still WEAKER than Namek-era Freeza's. IOW, RoF Gohan shouldn't have even been close to Freeza-level at base... Let alone f*cking #17 level+, lol.

As mentioned, though: there was absolutely NO 'logic' involved with PLs here. I mean, even Tagoma's power(which was Mystic Gohan-level) was gauged against Zarbon and Dodoria, ffs.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, even Tagoma's power(which was Mystic Gohan-level) was gauged against Zarbon and Dodoria, ffs.

But that was before his training with Frieza, right?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 10:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by cdtm
He lost to Krillin. Much as I'd like to believe humans can get SSJ2+ level, without anything from the manga or anime, we have to assume Gohan is just that bad.

I mean, Android 17 being that good is a big assumption, too, but at least an android starting out at SSJ+ and training is enough of an X factor to give him the benefit of the doubt.
He got tripped by Krillin, and a new form of solar flare. He wasn't hurt by Krillin.
Goku had just as much trouble against Krillin if not moreso, except Goku isn't retarded in battle like Gohan.

Krillin/Piccolo got one shotted by Ginyu. Gohan took quite a few attacks none the worse for wear. Which means he was more powerful than Piccolo. It's not a tough concept to get.

But Android 17 was that good in his first appearance. A 50 times amp on top of that level is way more than Cell can handle. Piccolo's power in caped form was more than likely above Frieza level. It should have been vastly above 17 level if we're being honest. How we feel about Goku/Gohan doesn't change that Piccolo didn't randomly get weaker.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yeah, it went down exactly as you say.

Only, there's also the fact Krillin could even keep up with them.

Unless speed has a hard cap to it, but that's not how power levels have worked in the past.. Generally, EVERYTHING goes up.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But that was before his training with Frieza, right?
Sorry, this is what I was thinking of:
(please log in to view the image)

Same concept applies, though. Tagoma = Mystic Gohan-level, yet he was being gauged against a team where the strongest member's PL was 120,000. ffs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Same concept applies, though. Tagoma = Mystic Gohan-level, yet he was being gauged against a team where the strongest member's PL was 120,000. ffs.
That's pretty fair though to ground it a little better. Just shows that the Frieza Empire never surpassed the old days. Ginyu was still a big deal.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sill a bit retarded given that Sorbet already knew about the SSJ transformation(s) at that point, and also knew about beings like Boo. He had also been monitoring earth for quite a while, and was also monitoring the Z Fighters while they fought Freeza's goons.

...Yet he still acted like Tagoma surpassing the Ginyu Force was some kind of big deal. Meh.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 4th, 2018 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:17 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Because he knew his dudes sucked dick

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:38 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Yeah, that was retarded.

Funny how little training Gohan needed to fight Goku, btw laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The fact that Gohan isn't even sure at first whether or not he can still go SSJ1 is telling. As for Piccolo, he's just sucked ever since the Cell saga, for some reason. Even base Vegeta seemed confident he could take him during the Buu saga, although I can't remember if that was debunked or not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 06:26 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
As for Piccolo, he's just sucked ever since the Cell saga, for some reason. Even base Vegeta seemed confident he could take him during the Buu saga, although I can't remember if that was debunked or not.
Makes sense. After all, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Kaioshin, and Kibito all followed Yamu and Spopovich to Babidi's ship. While they were hiding, Dabra and Babidi noted that THREE of them(not counting Kaioshin, because they couldn't use his energy) had great power. They needed that power to resurrect Boo, therefore they needed those THREE to follow them into the ship.

Dabra then proceeded to immediately kill Kibito, and then specifically incapacitated Piccolo and Krillin with his stone-spit... Leaving only Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan as potential energy sources. This heavily implies that ALL of the Saiyans...even at base...were considered more powerful than Piccolo back then. I mean, if Piccolo would have been one of the aforementioned three, Dabra certainly wouldn't have removed him from play.

Additionally, we know Dabra and Babidi weren't somehow sensing the Saiyans' inner SSJ ki or w/e, because they were both awestruck by the power Goku and Gohan could generate when they actually went SSJ.

Of course, the events of BoG render the above moot, given Beerus' assessment that base Goku < Freeza... But again, I think Toriyama certainly had a different opinion of the Saiyans' overall powers back then. /shrug

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 10:22 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, it was established that Supreme Kai >>> Piccolo pretty early on in the arc, and he felt seriously threatened by fighters like Pui Pui and Yakon, whom shouldn't have been stronger than Frieza. Then again, the Supreme Kai claimed that he could one-shot Frieza, too...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 12:38 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Piccolo had an uber regen feat in the Buu Saga...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 01:20 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Then again, the Supreme Kai claimed that he could one-shot Frieza, too...
Not that I'm disagreeing with Kaoshin's claim that he could one-shot Freeza, but it's really hard to believe a guy THAT powerful would be so utterly awestruck by base Vegeta's power when he destroyed PuiPui. /shrug

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 01:53 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ Pussyhan >>>>> Base Pussyhan > BS Piccolo >>>>>>>>>>>> SPC >>>>> PC

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:47 AM