KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you rather be smart or attractive?

Would you rather be smart or attractive?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
A true Sith sacrifices the simple pleasures of life for power. Since #NoFap, I've achieved a new level of energy I've been able to apply to my long term goals.

I will completely abstain from sex and masturbation to further my powers.
The former member had often return-sock It's_XYZ once claimed he had achieved greatness after quitting masturbation. Look how he turned out...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 12:21 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Self-discipline is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural. I often have strong urges to cut off my penis so I no longer have to deal with these animal urges.

Also I wish women would dress more conservatively. I know I do even 90 degree heat.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 12:42 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Good looks carry a chance of becoming a self centered, narcissistic jerk that thinks you're better then everyone else.

High intelligence guarantees it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 12:46 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

I uplifted my IQ from 95 - 110 range in college years to 115 - 130 range at present. My area of interest is business administration but I will continue to improve my GRE skills until I score in the 135 - 150 range on a consistent basis.

In the context of looks, I am aging gracefully...therefore, not concerned about it much, although I take my hygiene seriously.

IMO, acquiring the right kind of skills is important in practical walks of life. IQ is for bragging rights mostly.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 4th, 2018 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 09:09 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can’t I just be rich as **** n get whoever I want

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 09:20 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Kurk
Self-discipline is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural. I often have strong urges to cut off my penis so I no longer have to deal with these animal urges.

The urges don't stem from your dick, it's hormonal so you might want to just cut the sack off and wreck your pineal gland.

You have significant issues eek!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:31 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Agreed, the little death makes everything O.K.

i must not fap. fap is the mind killer. fap is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jul 4th, 2018 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:46 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I uplifted my IQ from 95 - 110 range in college years to 115 - 130 range at present. My area of interest is business administration but I will continue to improve my GRE skills until I score in the 135 - 150 range on a consistent basis.

In the context of looks, I am aging gracefully...therefore, not concerned about it much, although I take my hygiene seriously.

IMO, acquiring the right kind of skills is important in practical walks of life. IQ is for bragging rights mostly.

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by snowdragon
The urges don't stem from your dick, it's hormonal so you might want to just cut the sack off and wreck your pineal gland.

You have significant issues eek!

I was thinking about taking a bunch of chaste tree (anaphrodisiac) to help with that, but at the same time I don't know if the loss of testosterone is worth it since the body literally needs it to stay healthy.

I hate the human body. I just want to have my brain transplanted like a B'omarr monk:

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:05 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think I'd take smart.

People who are smart enough don't really need looks.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:18 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

It depends on gender.

An attractive woman trumps the smartest man in almost any arena.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:40 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HentaiLover
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. You take the IQ boost.
2. You educate faster.
3. You get a better job.
4. Get more money.
5. Plastic surgery for life.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 02:43 PM
HentaiLover is currently offline Click here to Send HentaiLover a Private Message Find more posts by HentaiLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'd rather be poor.

Destitute, even. And then, no one could sue me.

I would do anything and everything to get someone to sue me. I would slander then, libel them, steal their ip, kidnap them for 60 days, refuse to sell a cake to a gay, refuse to sell a cake to a black, refuse to sell a cake to a white, refuse to sell a cake to a woman, refuse to sell a cake to a liberal, refuse to sell a cake to a conservative.

The cake, I'd get from a kindhearted Christian baker. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 11:42 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote