KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » JKBart and ILS - farewell

JKBart and ILS - farewell
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

JKBart and ILS - farewell

These two have been banned permanently from KMC. And since registration is no longer possible, they cannot come back as socks either. They are gone, and never coming back.

Post your thoughts on these fine gentlemen and their untimely departure. Will you miss them? Or is this merely the beginning of the great purge that is to follow as moderators pick us off one by one?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I hope both of them get their lives together.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:45 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Why were they banned?

Why is registration not possible now?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:12 AM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Bart said n-word Jim about 50-60 times in one post. Missed what ILS did.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:16 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Not surprising...

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:32 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Bart said n-word Jim about 50-60 times in one post. Missed what ILS did.
ILS did the same with muslims.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by The Ellimist

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:40 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by The Ellimist

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

apology for poor english

when were you when bart and ils dies?

i was sat at home reading bane dies when azronger ring

‘bart and ils are kill’

‘no’

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Lmao

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:00 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Eh, only care about one and I already only really chatted to him on steam.

How come they were allowed to come back and post before benign permabanned? Or did they just post the same shit again and it got deleted?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Selenial
Eh, only care about one and I already only really chatted to him on steam.

How come they were allowed to come back and post before benign permabanned? Or did they just post the same shit again and it got deleted?
It got deleted.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 01:38 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch. ~Lila"

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Ursumeles
ILS did the same with muslims.
He was probably just talking about Star Wars Sand People and Backfire got confused.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 03:46 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

It's a sad day when we lose the only hung members of this sub forum. Rest in peace, may they wreck havoc on the world.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

ils spread lies about being black to pretend he had a swarthy cock and bart has most of his penis chopped off. wdym?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Amen

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

JACK WON (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:26 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Beniboybling
ils spread lies about being black to pretend he had a swarthy cock and bart has most of his penis chopped off. wdym?

Shush you ****, this is to draw out their true newds

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote