KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".

The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Be honest mate, that comment isn't right.

True, I shouldn't have lied and said I felt bad.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zing!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur, regardless of your difference in political views etc, I didn't see you as someone who would actually try and drive someone to suicide, we don't know the whole story on either side. This is all very dangerous ground.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol what you just saw is not an attempt to drive someone to suicide.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:57 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol what you just saw is not an attempt to drive someone to suicide.
If someone is feeling bad, anything could happen. I know little about any of this I have seen no evidence beyond words. I do know what's happening here goes beyond usually flaming.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 11:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

For someone that admits to knowing little about this, why are you only asking DDM if he has any proof, shouldn't you be asking both sides if they have any proof?

Do we have proof of these accusations DDM or not,?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If someone is feeling bad, anything could happen. I know little about any of this I have seen no evidence beyond words. I do know what's happening here goes beyond usually flaming.

Lol since we're apparently being honest, do you feel your conduct on this board has always taken into account if someone might be made to feel bad?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:03 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol since we're apparently being honest, do you feel your conduct on this board has always taken into account if someone might be made to feel bad?
Oh, I often make people feel bad, but I never suggest people killing themselves, dox people and as others have stated when it looked like Kurk was hurting in the real world (we've subsequently learnt he was trolling, something I also suggested was possible I have pulled back.) I'm certainly no boy scout and I certainly can be a ****, but I have limits. People are fragile things.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jul 16th, 2018 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:11 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
For someone that admits to knowing little about this, why are you only asking DDM if he has any proof, shouldn't you be asking both sides if they have any proof?
I'd like to see proof from any source to be honest, this shit has run long enough.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:13 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But nobody advised anyone to kill themselves lol. Just like nobody defended pedophilia.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:15 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But nobody advised anyone to kill themselves lol. Just like nobody defended pedophilia.
Who is a Paedo here? I'll grant you any adult talking to minors in Private conversations on the web, worries me. As can be shown by at least 3 ancient threads I made on this very forum. When it became clear a lot of that sort of thing was happening and I tried and failed it now seems years later to stop it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is a Paedo here? I'll grant you any adult talking to minors in Private conversations on the web, worries me. As can be shown by at least 3 ancient threads I made on this very forum. When it became clear a lot of that sort of thing was happening and I tried and failed it now seems years later to stop it.

Just me saying I thought Bash might have gone after xyz so hard cuz they might be similar triggered accusations of "you are defending pedophilia".

I feel like men preying on teenage girls online....at the very least they are flirting with pedophilia something fierce.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:21 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just me saying I thought Bash might have gone after xyz so hard cuz they might be similar triggered accusations of "you are defending pedophilia".

I feel like men preying on teenage girls online....at the very least they are flirting with pedophilia something fierce.

I'll be honest taking to any juvenile online and "befriending" them as an adult is a mugs game. I don't disagree with you at all on flirting with teens. the other stuff, XYz was a kid when I was first here and like I say, I find it difficult to talk to someone I see as a kid even when they become an adult so he and I did not interact. I have brought up kids of my own and I really do not understand what an adult could have in common with a child. So the XYZ stuff I wouldn't know.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:32 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Xyz was a child molestor?

Seems the Off Topic Forum was a hotbed for those people. OTF - Older Thirsty Friend

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Xyz was a child molestor?

Seems the Off Topic Forum was a hotbed for those people. OTF - Older Thirsty Friend
Funniest thing is most of the people who lept to AC's defence and others accused at different times were people AC had pictures of and that includes at least one mod... Funny stuff in a sick way!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 12:43 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What I know of the whole AC scandal is one of the dumbest things I've heard happen on any forum and makes everyone involved in his "game" look like an idiot.

I remember reading a thread about it where people were coming forward like they were witnesses to some murder and they weren't allowed to talk about it earlier because he was holding something over them. It was just... come on you know?

Would have made a great episode on Cold Case Files.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 01:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

weirdest ac moment i ever witnessed

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 01:01 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 01:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Surtur, regardless of your difference in political views etc, I didn't see you as someone who would actually try and drive someone to suicide, we don't know the whole story on either side. This is all very dangerous ground.

Are you saying you are going to commit MSG Board Suicide on us Pooty?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 04:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Are you saying you are going to commit MSG Board Suicide on us Pooty?
good God you are thick.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:23 AM