KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".

The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
probably a psycopath and/or npd.

i had one cock-stain spoof my fb profile. i told this person to take it down, or i would message his own facebook friends with a link to the spoof account, to make them aware of his activities. much layer on, the same cock-stain attempted to spin the story that i was making a direct threat/blackmail.

Well not so much ASPD, but Machiavellian for sure with mild NPD:

(please log in to view the image)

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:12 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
good God you are thick.

That is what the Ladies say all the time...

Not surprised you have never heard it....

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Flyattractor on Aug 12th, 2018 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Are you saying you are going to commit MSG Board Suicide on us Pooty?

I just hope he remembers to hide his IP for his next sock.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Because Education can be capitalised in the UK like Science, History etc. If you had an Education, you'd know that.
laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 02:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Coming from the Disney Brain Washed....that is almost funny.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kurk
Well not so much ASPD, but Machiavellian for sure with mild NPD:

Super cool site.

I took a bunch of tests. Mostly useless results but it does tell a bit about the person. It was fun.

Almost none of the art presented is art I liked.

I prefer both women on the left in both groups. I the second group, I strongly prefer the women on the left which is the exact opposite of my results. Weird.

I won't give any hints but two of these gave me quite a bit of trouble:

Last edited by dadudemon on Aug 12th, 2018 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Always interested when I see q and a style trait tests are these things peer reviewed or pervasive neuromyths like learning styles which when metadata is examined simply don't exist. DDDM could you shed some light on how much of the tests on that site actually mean anything?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Always interested when I see q and a style trait tests are these things peer reviewed or pervasive neuromyths like learning styles which when metadata is examined simply don't exist. DDDM could you shed some light on how much of the tests on that site actually mean anything?

The personality ones are called Self-Report Inventory tests. They are mixed on "reliability." Probably the one that is quite accurate is the MMPI tests HOWEVER....

quote:
The MMPI-2 is not a valid measure of a person’s psychopathology or behavior if the person taking the test does so in a way that is not honest or frank. A person may decide, for whatever reasons, to overreport (exaggerate) or underreport (deny) the behavior being assessed by the test.

https://psychcentral.com/lib/minnes...inventory-mmpi/

Is that not the problem with all of these types of tests? A person with NPD may exaggerate or underreport based on traits they feel are favorable to their ideal self. And that poses a problem with getting accurate results on SRIs. But, an honest person or a person that has a meted self-perception should get decent results from these types of tests. Depends on which one. The site tells you which ones are bunk or legit before you take them.

Since most of these are ongoing studies, they are actual science. However, some of them are useless for anything other than telling you something something something (I do not know what this something is and I can almost remember it...it is like...a self-contained result that is relative to all other test takers but does not tell you little to nothing about your personality or behaviors).

Any of the tests that are about how you perceive your personality are going to have weak results, as discussed above. The worst outcome is you have a bit of fun discovering possible truths about yourself.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 09:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Coming from the Disney Brain Washed....that is almost funny.
Do you ever make a rational point?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What would be the FUN of that!?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:50 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you ever make a rational point?
Fly is the most lost of all lost boys Quan. It's what he is!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:32 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
The personality ones are called Self-Report Inventory tests. They are mixed on "reliability." Probably the one that is quite accurate is the MMPI tests HOWEVER....

https://psychcentral.com/lib/minnes...inventory-mmpi/

Is that not the problem with all of these types of tests? A person with NPD may exaggerate or underreport based on traits they feel are favorable to their ideal self. And that poses a problem with getting accurate results on SRIs. But, an honest person or a person that has a meted self-perception should get decent results from these types of tests. Depends on which one. The site tells you which ones are bunk or legit before you take them.

Since most of these are ongoing studies, they are actual science. However, some of them are useless for anything other than telling you something something something (I do not know what this something is and I can almost remember it...it is like...a self-contained result that is relative to all other test takers but does not tell you little to nothing about your personality or behaviors).

Any of the tests that are about how you perceive your personality are going to have weak results, as discussed above. The worst outcome is you have a bit of fun discovering possible truths about yourself.
interesting, I'm always sceptical that questionnaire info gathering has created so many self perpetuating neuromyths in the past.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What would be the FUN of that!?
So you concede.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:22 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you concede.

laughing out loud

If that is what helps you keep from have a Tantrum and crapping your big boy shorts.......then No....I don't.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 06:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another thread predicting this shit.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 04:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Move on over StopTheHate, we have a new sage

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robs kiss ass is vomit worthy.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:22 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Robs kiss ass is vomit worthy.

You have to appreciate them going around and bumping every thread about incels, the alt, right, etc. lol

Totally normal behavior.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole “I predicted this.” Whatever “this is” is funny because he just copied and pasted someone else’s writing. Then you have Tard praising him lol.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The whole “I predicted this.” Whatever “this is” is funny because he just copied and pasted someone else’s writing. Then you have Tard praising him lol.

They legit worry about incels, etc.

Poor guys.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:30 PM