KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".

The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob wastes his whole week on there, then comes on the weekend because he’s got nothing else to do but troll you. Shameful really.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 06:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Move on over StopTheHate, we have a new sage

thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2019 09:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob wastes his whole week on there, then comes on the weekend because he’s got nothing else to do but troll you. Shameful really.

Gives me more attention than his own children.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 08:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Gives me more attention than his own children.

^ Legit creepy

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 06:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Legit creepy

Hell yeah it's creepy you do that.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 07:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hell yeah it's creepy you do that.

^Robtard Derangement Syndrome in full swing

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Robtard Derangement Syndrome in full swing

Mhmm, whatever you say.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 07:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This is what I said to make you and special bro have a meltdown it seems:

Move on over StopTheHate, we have a new sage

It had nothing to do with you and it was an utterly benign comment. So yeah, your RDS is in full swing. Go punch sand or something, if it won't break your fragile wrists.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 07:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It had nothing to do with you and it was an utterly benign comment. So yeah, your RDS is in full swing. Go punch sand or something, if it won't break your fragile wrists.

Oh Rob, this was a swing and a miss. Nobody had a meltdown. Christ son, you need to do better.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 07:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 08:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
If that is what helps you keep from have a Tantrum and crapping your big boy shorts.......then No....I don't.
You concede if you do not respond in the next 72 hours.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 01:52 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would be an example of it clearly being parenting, or parenting having a major role. I was talking about blanketing them all under such. eg Like Richard Spencer could have had a lovely/normal childhood, but he still grew up to be a shitlord; it's possible.

He's a true shitlord, it's crazy how the tactics they used we saw and see here (especially in 2016) and KMC is rather small, a forum on the down slope
yes it was rob.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 11:08 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread should be renamed

IJW's, the brotherhood of losers.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 01:24 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

How would you characterize 50 new threads a week and 80 posts a day?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 03:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How would you characterize 50 new threads a week and 80 posts a day?
In broly's defence he has admitted he was going through a bad time then, however its clear most of us only post when bored at work and much less from home and i agree with you people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. I dont think anyone but hes four amigo's take what he says with any credence.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 19th, 2019 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 03:47 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
however its clear most of us only post when bored at work and much less from home and i agree with you people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. I dont think anyone but hes four amigo's take what he says with any credence.

I agree. When I'm in meetings, that's usually when I'm here. Most of the time in these meetings are just technical SMEs discussing details and I need their decisions/outcomes, not the one hour it takes for them to get there.

I have no time on the weekends for this place which is why I am rarely on on, then.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 04:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. When I'm in meetings, that's usually when I'm here. Most of the time in these meetings are just technical SMEs discussing details and I need their decisions/outcomes, not the one hour it takes for them to get there.

I have no time on the weekends for this place which is why I am rarely on on, then.
i thumb up

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 04:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel kinda bad. Don't drink yourself to death tonight.

(please log in to view the image)

Lol oh me and my ways...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 10:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Legit creepy
thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2019 09:03 PM