KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Ooh this is a fun game:

Robtard: A middle-aged man with lighter brown hair; average height and weight. Nothing special to look at.

Surtur: A man in his late thirties. Possibly shorter and more plump than Robtard. Not the most attractive thing.

Flyattractor: Late thirties dude; has an eccentric look; probably in decent shape due to manual labor demands; not the sharpest crayon in the box

DMB: 20/21 y/o college student. "Big boned", light-brownish hair; not super attractive; stereotypical engineering/computer geek.

Beniboy: Have no idea, but would guess mid-late twenties, blonde hair, outgoing personality, takes control of the situation.

Joker: 18/19 y/o male. Skinny, pale, light complexion, hipster?

MythLord: 16/17 y/o male. Avg height and build. Normal appearance.

JKBart: mid-late twenties obese male. Dark hair. Fat enough to have heart problems. Funny, obnoxious personality.

ILS: mid-late twenties skinny male. Light hair and complexion. Annoying Scottish accent; swears alot; out-going & obnoxious.

Azronger: early-mid twenties male. Goofy personality. Small build.

Ellimist: early twenties male. Avg build. Studious, smart, introverted.

Dadudemon: mid thirties male. Former football player build.

Quanchi: mid thirties male. Short. Brown hair. Blunt personality.

Most of those are wrong, lol.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:03 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Yeah, honestly. lmfao

I'm quite a bit taller than average. Fatter, too.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 05:15 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I've thought about this question, funnily enough. If we ignore the fact that some of us have seen each other and have read this thread OP, IMHO the only ways we would figure it out would be:

- we brainstorm how we're suddenly teleported into a locked conference room and someone brings up internet forums for some reason

- we get to know each other well enough for someone to eventually leak the info, or for some hint to domino (e.g. someone notes that they're a Star Wars fan and then we realize that like half of us are too and eventually connect the dots)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:29 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

'Hey, why are half of you on your phone? And why are you alternately raging then laughing? Oh, you're all trolling on KMC? And all of us here are members? I was wondering why I suddenly teleported to a hotel conference room in Wisconsin.'

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 12:03 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I've thought about this question, funnily enough. If we ignore the fact that some of us have seen each other and have read this thread OP, IMHO the only ways we would figure it out would be:

- we brainstorm how we're suddenly teleported into a locked conference room and someone brings up internet forums for some reason

- we get to know each other well enough for someone to eventually leak the info, or for some hint to domino (e.g. someone notes that they're a Star Wars fan and then we realize that like half of us are too and eventually connect the dots)
The SW forum is only one part of the small town that is known as KMC.

Other active neighborhoods that are part of this small town are, the OTF, the Comic Book forums, the video game forums, the anime forums, and the Movie Discussion forums.

I would say the GDF, but most of the people here frequently post in the OTF as well, which makes them home to both.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 01:14 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I would flash the secret symbol to The House Of El and we would take over the room!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:09 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most would get along. The people who constantly run their mouths here would be too afraid to say that shit to peoples faces.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 03:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
'Hey, why are half of you on your phone? And why are you alternately raging then laughing? Oh, you're all trolling on KMC? And all of us here are members? I was wondering why I suddenly teleported to a hotel conference room in Wisconsin.'
Sounds about right.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 04:11 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Most would get along. The people who constantly run their mouths here would be too afraid to say that shit to peoples faces.
Wrong, I suspect if you met me you'd shit your pants Pinocchio. Trust me, I give it larger in real life.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 04:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Wrong, I suspect if you met me you'd shit your pants Pinocchio. Trust me, I give it larger in real life.

No, trash doesn't bother or intimidate me.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 5th, 2018 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 05:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But Pooty is the Super Soldier of the Eurasian Elitist Super Villains.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

We'd all probably be the best of friends, realizing that our differing opinions don't neccesitate a hate for each other. Or turn it into a slaughterhouse because of our political views. It's one or the other.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 07:53 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would use Mythlords Gentle Giant Aura lure certain KMC'ers into a false sense of friendship and security, and then I would push him over crushing who ever was in his vicinity CRUSHING THEM TO DEATH!

Cause as Mythy (Him/Her/It) pointed out....
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, honestly. lmfao

I'm quite a bit taller than average. Fatter, too.

And then I would Muwaahahah for a bit.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd get a D&D session going.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:49 PM
Impediment
Endless

Sniffing cocaine off of a hooker’s ass.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Sniffing cocaine off of a hooker’s ass.

Oic. So in the role playing session you wanna be this guy:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 08:57 PM
Impediment
Endless

laughing out loud

YUSS!!!!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Impediment
laughing out loud

YUSS!!!!

I can see Imp dying in a Tool Shed Fire.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:55 AM
Dr Will Hatch

I'd be off the corner just giggling when we start bickering with each other like the Avengers scene on the helicarrier.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 06:00 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by samhain

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 09:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote