KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Elitism: Liberalism's biggest problem

Elitism: Liberalism's biggest problem
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
There is no real dignity among those who believe the US is a rape culture, there is a gender wage gap, a man can be a woman cuz fee fee's, there are a billion different genders, black people can't be racist, it's racist to clean up poop with a hose, it's racist to put "It's okay to be white" posters up, Trump is Hitler, etc.

The fact that such bullshit is peddled to the left by those meant to educate and prepare them for the world is actually worse than them picking up that bullshit on youtube.

You tolerate these people because you have too, am I right?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:25 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You tolerate these people because you have too, am I right?

It's not like we can force all leftists to move to California.

Would be nice, though.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Would be nice, though.

I'd visit if that was a thing.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would be nice, though.

Hey now, I don’t think I’d enjoy that at all.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:47 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would be nice, though.
I don't see that as your final solution.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see that as your final solution.

I did nazi this response coming anne frankly I don't think anyone else did either.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did nazi this response coming anne frankly I don't think anyone else did either.
Actually made me laugh. smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:14 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Would be nice, though.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd visit if that was a thing.

Would be fun to visit, like a zoo.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:18 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Would be fun to visit, like a zoo.

It'd be like going to a carnival freak show, so it might be cool. It probably would even have the bearded ladies(feminists who choose not to shave).

"Step right up folks, see the amazing rainbow colored armpit haired girl!"

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

^Specimen A

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ladies and gentlemen have no fear! While scientists have yet to discover the true origins of this mysterious creature we DO know that it will not harm you."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Ladies and gentlemen have no fear! While scientists have yet to discover the true origins of this mysterious creature we DO know that it will not harm you."

Meanwhile outside California

Lots of pictures of Nazis!

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Aug 22nd, 2018 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 04:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meanwhile outside California

Lots of pictures of Nazis!

Meanwhile inside California: lots of people too stupid to know what nazis are.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 06:25 PM
Flyattractor

Meanwhile outside the U.S. The Real Nazis help the Califunny Commies do all they can to Erase Freedom from the face of the Earth.

THANKS POOTY!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Where poor people are always hit the most is on basic living necessitates: staple foods, housing, insurance, and healthcare.

Where to live, what to in where you live, and live healthy. If anything the government does makes any of that more expensive, that is a negative impact on the poor.

thumb up

I would throw education in there too, although that depends on how strict we're being with "basic living necessities." Obviously, your body won't shut down if you don't read.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 10:33 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up

I would throw education in there too, although that depends on how strict we're being with "basic living necessities." Obviously, your body won't shut down if you don't read.

Nice, I got a thumbs up from StyleTime.

smokin'

But, yeah, education does seem legit. It equips you to function as a basic member of society at a slightly better than the poor quintile of income if you graduate from high school.

Works Cited:

https://www.statista.com/statistics...iles-in-the-us/

https://smartasset.com/retirement/t...education-level

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 11:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Nice, I got a thumbs up from StyleTime.

smokin'

But, yeah, education does seem legit. It equips you to function as a basic member of society at a slightly better than the poor quintile of income if you graduate from high school.

Works Cited:

https://www.statista.com/statistics...iles-in-the-us/

https://smartasset.com/retirement/t...education-level

laughing out loud

That second link is interesting. I wonder why the unemployment rate is slightly higher for PhD than a Professional degree?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 11:27 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by StyleTime
laughing out loud

That second link is interesting. I wonder why the unemployment rate is slightly higher for PhD than a Professional degree?

A few reasons.

Many of them are freelance researchers in their own fields. Some come from wealthy families and they can spend their time studying and researching instead of working.

Also, the very definitions of the two types of degrees are telling:

“A PhD is first and foremost a research degree that is intensely focused on both scholarly and professional development. In contrast, a professional degree focuses more specifically on skills and knowledge necessary for success a particular profession, without as intense of a focus on research and other scholarly work.”

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 02:19 AM
cdtm

Who is the beneficiary of a P.H.D.?

A common theme, is that the fruits of research are not for the general public. If research is not done for the enlightenment of the public, then who?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 02:58 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote