KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...rink-kids-face/

It takes a real man to bully and assault kids.

Ah, the tolerant left.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like Robtard lost his shit finally.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:22 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Sounds like Robtard lost his shit finally.

No, he's much older than that guy and Robtard would give the boy his own hat if he needed it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: 30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

Originally posted by Impediment

Ah, the tolerant left.

the cheapest of bait

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
The teen said the attack was unprovoked and some of his hair was pulled during the assault. An alleged witness, however, told KENS 5 they saw the three teens in the video joking about ‘hanging blacks’ and killing off minorities before the attack occurred.

“They were talking about for the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa,” he said to KENS 5.

The witness, who decided to remain anonymous after his family began to get death threats for speaking on the incident, also said the teens mentioned that they wished the movie The Purge was real, but only against African Americans and Latinos. “They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July,” he claimed.

This seems like a bigger story then another flippin 20 second gotcha video clip.

Does it excuse the behavior, nope. Are those teens innocent little snowflakes, probably not.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:43 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I do believe that qualifies as criminal battery, the guy should be arrested.

Also, it is nice to see who doesn't mind violence being used on kids if they disagree with the kids politics. angel

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by snowdragon
This seems like a bigger story then another flippin 20 second gotcha video clip.

Does it excuse the behavior, nope. Are those teens innocent little snowflakes, probably not.

You're putting a lot of trust in an anonymous source that has no proof that the kids said that, or that he actually recieved death threats.

Edit: Even if true, that doesn't excuse what the guy did.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 10:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're putting a lot of trust in an anonymous source that has no proof that the kids said that, or that he actually recieved death threats.

Edit: Even if true, that doesn't excuse what the guy did.

Yeah, that 20-second video clip obviously details the entire situation, totally trustworthy........

I'm not trusting in anything, I'm questioning the validity of the story told by kids but isn't being substantiated by anyone else there.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:00 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, that 20-second video clip obviously details the entire situation, totally .......

I'm not trusting in anything, I'm questioning the validity of the story told by kids but isn't being substantiated by anyone else there.

A 20-second clip is still far more than the anonymous source provided.

I notice that nobody has substantiated the claim made by the anonymous source, so it's still one side that has provide at least some evidence vs an anonymous source that provided zero evidence. yet you're only questioning the kids trustworthiness. I find that interesting.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:09 PM
snowdragon

I notice that nobody has substantiated the claim made by the anonymous source, so it's still one side that has provide at least some evidence vs an anonymous source that provided zero evidence. yet you're only questioning the kids trustworthiness. I find that interesting.

I question people that make news on controversial behaviors when they justify their position with a gotcha clip.

I don't like it when people do that to the police, I don't like it when people on the left do it, the right etc.

It is just a weapon people use to position themselves.

When I look at that situation and listen to what the anonymous person says, those are tough stories to just lie about on the spot, I didn't interview them I don't know.

It doesn't seem kosher, the guy was wrong grabbing the hat, I sincerely doubt the kids did nothing to antagonize that situation.

By the way it was 2am and the place looked vacant, how many people could possibly verify their story, even being anonymous they got death threats.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:17 PM
Silent Master

What controversial behaviors are the kids trying to justify and how is that a gotcha clip?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:25 PM
Impediment
Endless

Re: Re: 30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the cheapest of bait

Take it, you whore.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 11:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It is wrong to assault teens with anything but your penis.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
It is wrong to assault teens with anything but your penis.
110% thumb up

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 01:06 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

You can use your mouth too.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 01:07 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Right. In a court of law, one is hearsay and one is evidence.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 04:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the cheapest of bait

And you sure did Nom Nom'ed on it!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Re: Re: 30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

Originally posted by Impediment
Take it, you whore.

look at me daddy, i can blow cum bubbles.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:06 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has been arrested, BWHAHAHAHA!

#MAGA

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What also makes me smile is leftist morons whined when cons called David Hogg a crisis actor. And then I saw leftist morons saying this was fake.

Too funny! Yes, fake. The bar the assailant worked at just decided to go along with the hoax. And so did the cops. Cuz fake!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote