KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat

30 year old man assaults teen and steals MAGA hat
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't blame anyone protesting peacefully. I do blame people who show up at rallies just to start shit. I fully support people who go there with peaceful intentions. But you see some on the left feel that anything that isn't out right violence is peaceful. That is incorrect.

It's also way different than a 16 yr. old girl getting death threats. She went there to sing, not to start shit with other people.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
No one here is defending this guy and he's been arrested, what else would you like? Should people call for his death?

It's about the difference in reactions.

Replace this kid with a leftist and the black guy with some white alt right douche. This would be much bigger news.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I want people to hold all sides to the same standards. assault and theft >>>>>>> name calling. yet the name calling got far more reaction out of certain people.

Some people have also implied that the kids are probably racist and that's why the guy did it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't blame anyone protesting peacefully. I do blame people who show up at rallies just to start shit. I fully support people who go there with peaceful intentions. But you see some on the left feel that anything that isn't out right violence is peaceful. That is incorrect.

It's also way different than a 16 yr. old girl getting death threats. She went there to sing, not to start shit with other people.

That was not your attitude during the election, you had zero tolerance for anti-Trump protestors, peaceful or otherwise.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
I want people to hold all sides to the same standards. assault and theft >>>>>>> name calling. yet the name calling got far more reaction out of certain people.

Some people have also implied that the kids are probably racist and that's why the guy did it.

I didn't see anyone defending this guy. Snow said he was curious why the video only showed this guy's actions and not the whole picture of events. Which is a fair thing to ask.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 6th, 2018 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's about the difference in reactions.

Replace this kid with a leftist and the black guy with some white alt right douche. This would be much bigger news.

So you're using pretend scenarios and trying to race-bait again. Lame. Be less lame.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're using pretend scenarios and trying to race-bait again. Lame. Be less lame.

I'm pointing out how the other side would react. Are you actually disagreeing with me that they would not make a bigger deal out of the scenario I described?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What if the kid was a member of the Alliance and the guy was a member of the Horde? This would be HUGE news.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:21 PM
Silent Master

I didn't see anyone defending this guy. Snow said he was curious why the video only showed this guy's actions and not the whole picture of events. Which is a fair thing to ask.

That isn't an accurate description of snow said, he posted an article where an anonymous source said the kids made racist comments. snow then said that they probably weren't innocent themselves.

He clearly is putting all of his trust in an anonymous source who has provided zero evidence.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So what I said then, no one here is actually defending this guy thumb up

As far as your attempt at trying to paint Snow as some "der Leftist!", pretty funny considering he's a Conservative.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:38 PM
Silent Master

Arguing that the guy might have been provoked is a form of defending him. BTW, at no point did I call snow a leftist, that is just you trying to score points in a game where you're the only player.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Snow said that regardless of what happened, this guy's behavior is inexcusable; that hardly sounds like a defense. So maybe you missed that?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:46 PM
Silent Master

Snow said that regardless of what happened, this guy's behavior is inexcusable; that hardly sounds like a defense. So maybe you missed that?

snow never said the guy's actions/behavior were inexcusable and BTW, saying there were probably mitigating factors in the attack is a form of defense.

It's basically saying. yeah what he did was wrong, but it probably wouldn't have happened if the kids weren't racist.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

snow never said the guy's actions/behavior were inexcusable and BTW, saying there were probably mitigating factors in the attack is a form of defense.

It's basically saying. yeah what he did was wrong, but it probably wouldn't have happened if the kids weren't racist.

HYG:

Originally posted by snowdragon
This seems like a bigger story then another flippin 20 second gotcha video clip.

Does it excuse the behavior, nope. Are those teens innocent little snowflakes, probably not.

As you can see, Snow did in fact say that this man had no excuse for his actions, regardless of what happened prior. I hope that clears up your confusion.

Where did Snow say the kid was a racist?

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 6th, 2018 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:55 PM
Silent Master

Saying that something doesn't excuse an action is not the same as saying that the action is inexcusable.

You know this.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Saying someone's behavior is not excusable is saying it though.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:59 PM
snowdragon

You're assuming I believe that I don't. My issue with this situation was a 20-second video that showed an adult that lost control and went after kids, he was wrong, he's been arrested.

I dislike 20-second clips to paint a picture when most situations aren't composed of 20-second clips but multiple interactions leading up to those clips.

PS I voted for Ralph Nader and Gary Johnson in presidential elections, I would hardly call that a conservative eek!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 11:00 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

PS I voted for Ralph Nader and Gary Johnson in presidential elections, I would hardly call that a conservative eek!

Apologies, I thought you had said that you're a Conservative.

Did you call those kids racist? Or is that something SM strawmanned you on to try and gain points?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 11:03 PM
Silent Master

You're assuming I believe that I don't. My issue with this situation was a 20-second video that showed an adult that lost control and went after kids, he was wrong, he's been arrested.

I dislike 20-second clips to paint a picture when most situations aren't composed of 20-second clips but multiple interactions leading up to those clips.

No, I assuming that you're giving more trust to an anonymous source than you are to a video that at least shows some of what happened. after all, the anonymous source was enough to convince you that the kids probably weren't "innocent little snowflakes".

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 11:03 PM
Silent Master

Saying someone's behavior is not excusable is saying it though.

snow didn't say the guy's behavior is not excusable, he said a certain action didn't excuse it. one action not excusing something and that something being inexcusable are two different things.

I didn't claim snow said they were racist, that's why I said "It's basically saying" and not "snow said this". the "It's basically saying" is a qualifier, indicating that what comes next is my interpretation of his actions/words.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 11:10 PM