KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hobbs & Shaw

Hobbs & Shaw
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hobbs & Shaw

Apologies if this is a duplicate thread,, please merge..

Sin-of of te Fast and Furious films starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham...

Also Idris Elba is the villain...

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/...ham-1202852226/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And got David Leitch (Deadpool 2 & John Wick) directing it too.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nothing there for me not to like. thumb up

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 09:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The Rock, Statham, Elba and one of the guys who worked on JW and DP2? This could actually turn out to be better than the main F&F movies lol. Obviously, it is still very early days. But it's definitely got my interest so far.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 04:57 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 10:04 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer looks good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 10:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hobbs and Shaw are so f×cking tough they had to give the bad guy legit super strength and make him bullet proof. Hahaha I love it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 11:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Vin is no doubt pissed at this. Tyrese is probably crying right now.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 02:49 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Vin is no doubt pissed at this.

Why? Does he not like Johson, or Statham?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 03:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

As far as I know the only person whose been angry about the spinoff was Tyrese, he was crying about money troubles and Fast 9 getting pushed back means that's another year without a big movie paycheck. Plus he and the Rock just hate each other.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 03:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Sounds like Tyrese needs to manage his money better. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 04:52 AM
Flyattractor

Saw the title and almost convinced myself this was a Calvin and Hobbes Movie.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 07:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I love the fact that they have just fully embraced the fact that these two are basically metahumans at this point and that you need an actual powered supervillain to take them on.

Anyway, looks like a load of dumb fun. So, I am onboard.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 08:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Same and same.
The evolution of the F&F franchise has been fun to watch.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 11:02 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Saw the title and almost convinced myself this was a Calvin and Hobbes Movie.

Well you're senile, so..

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I love the fact that they have just fully embraced the fact that these two are basically metahumans at this point and that you need an actual powered supervillain to take them on.

Yeah, kind of like The Rock in San Andreas. They had to pit him against a massive force of nature to level the playing field.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 04:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very exited for this. Love these movies

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 10:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm sorry, the whole fast and furious franchise lost its appeal after Tokyo drift. I absolutely hate how they became borderline superhumans and badass ninja spec ops type people. Ruined the entire franchise for me.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 11:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

To bad for you

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 11:37 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I guess. I loved the first one. It just became to unrealistic. I will probably see this because I really like Rock and Statham though.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 12:02 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most movies are un realistic

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 12:06 AM